Fourth Time's the Charm - A Philadelphia Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Congrats on 2nd! I could hear your game with HitmonRocker (ps I was next to you, also the reason you are in many of my pics). I honestly was scared when playing your brother. I still don't know why Trick Room didn't end that turn. Once again congrats! and no prob for the pics

EDIT: I accidently put 3rd place but i changed it

Congrats on getting second place bro, you deserved it! It was great seeing you again this year and I hope you continue to do well this season! Great job again and I really like how you included your backstory of the previous VGCs.

Hey, Congrats on 2nd! I could hear your game with HitmonRocker (ps I was next to you, also the reason you are in many of my pics). I honestly was scared when playing your brother. I still don't know why Trick Room didn't end that turn. Once again congrats! and no prob for the pics

EDIT: I accidently put 3rd place but i changed it
Haha thanks man! It was nice meeting you! And he told me that he got haxed pretty badly and that both of you were confused that TR didn't go down haha

Congrats on getting second place bro, you deserved it! It was great seeing you again this year and I hope you continue to do well this season! Great job again and I really like how you included your backstory of the previous VGCs.
Thanks man!

Ma boi Pfruit! Pink shirts rule! Grats!
Yes they do mah boi! And thanks!

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats on second place PungentFruit! I remember we were discussing the last two members of your team like a week before Philly haha. Nice to see they paid off :D

Congrats on second place PungentFruit! I remember we were discussing the last two members of your team like a week before Philly haha. Nice to see they paid off :D
16:46 jio it was just that I posted in your warstory
16:46 PungentFruit I need to respond officially though

Jio thanks :D
Yeah it was very stressful deciding the last two members of my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)