Fox&Rexxs' Shiny Den(Six new apricorn Self bred shinys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to our trade? I'm not a patient person, if you can't trade now then just forget it.
Woah woah wait just a sec buddy. First off I don't like that attitude. And plus I was ready to trade and was waiting for a response from you. I didn't respond back to you becuase I was busy with my new thread. Now have you added me yet? Also did not want to bug you by saying "can we trade now?". It looks like we've already added. I'm ready whenever you are

Woah woah wait just a sec buddy. First off I don't like that attitude. And plus I was ready to trade and was waiting for a response from you. I didn't respond back to you becuase I was busy with my new thread. Now have you added me yet? Also did not want to bug you by saying "can we trade now?". It looks like we've already added. I'm ready whenever you are
Added.

We were doing 2:2 if I recall correctly if not trade back and I'll call it even for wasting my time
We were? You exited out? You canceled the trade. Your the one who is wasting my time. I think you canceled because of my lvl 22 chansey which I spesiffically put in my thread... Wow you really are a rude person. I am sorry.. Even though I did nothing wrong. I honestly was nice to you and Idk what happened to make you so upset. Like I did nothing.

We were? You exited out? You canceled the trade. Your the one who is wasting my time. I think you canceled because of my lvl 22 chansey which I spesiffically put in my thread... Wow you really are a rude person. I am sorry.. Even though I did nothing wrong
Idc if it's lvl. 22 I hit b on accident and you exited the trade completely, doesn't matter just keep your pokes. Rudeness is a broad open opinion. Now stop flooding my thread.

Idc if it's lvl. 22 I hit b on accident and you exited the trade completely, doesn't matter just keep your pokes. Rudeness is a broad open opinion. Now stop flooding my thread.
Well why didn't you tell me that? I Why rudely tell me that I was wasting your time? I honestly thought that you didn't want the chansey considering you want lvl 1s.that is why I exited.You have like many years before you die and you are complaining for a few simple minutes? See? I actually have facts to back up myself unlike you so it's no matter of opinion buddy. Thank you for wasting my time and good luck with your further trades. Peace and in the future please be respectful and understand others and most importantly be patient becuase sometimes people have stuff to do like you do at work so quit whining becuase that's life:)

Last edited:
CMT for:

☆|
Shroomish|(M)

31/31/31/×/31/31
● Bullet Seed|Drain Punch|Seed Bomb |Focus Punch
OT. Grace ID No. 13348

|
(M) Cyndaquill
31/×/31/31/31/31
● Extrasensory
OT. Tai ID No. 13930

|
(M) Whismurr
31/×/31/31/31/31
OT. Alex ID No. 35124

|
(F) Kecleon
31/31/31/×/31/31
● Fake Out|Recover|Trick
OT. Tetsuo iD No. 59573

|
(M) Cubchoo
31/31/31/31/29/31
● Play Rough
OT. Tomachka Id No. 06832

|
(F) Druddugon
31/31/31/×/31/31
OT. Lillo ID No. 32042

CMT for:

☆|
Shroomish|(M)

31/31/31/×/31/31
● Bullet Seed|Drain Punch|Seed Bomb |Focus Punch
OT. Grace ID No. 13348

|
(M) Cyndaquill
31/×/31/31/31/31
● Extrasensory
OT. Tai ID No. 13930

|
(M) Whismurr
31/×/31/31/31/31
OT. Alex ID No. 35124

|
(F) Kecleon
31/31/31/×/31/31
● Fake Out|Recover|Trick
OT. Tetsuo iD No. 59573

|
(M) Cubchoo
31/31/31/31/29/31
● Play Rough
OT. Tomachka Id No. 06832

|
(F) Druddugon
31/31/31/×/31/31
OT. Lillo ID No. 32042
Nothing

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Interested in a calm shiny 31/00/31/30/31/30 hp fire body slam, aromatherapy, leech seed, leaf storm chikorita?

cmt for
Lvl. 1
Uncommon~Rare.
|
(F)
31/31/31/×/31/31
● Iron Tail|Knock Off|Aqua Tail
OT. Leroy ID No. 46769

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)