Fragor's Trade Shop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refer to my rules/notes section. It is strongly preferred that you have a trade thread if you wish to trade with me. I do not feel comfortable trading, especially legendaries/shinies, with someone who does not have a trade thread here.

Please refer to my rules/notes section. It is strongly preferred that you have a trade thread if you wish to trade with me. I do not feel comfortable trading, especially legendaries/shinies, with someone who does not have a trade thread here.
Ho i dont have a time to make one, I am sorry anyway good day!

CMT for the Calm Heatran. I'd like to make sure it can be nicknamed. Also I removed all the full redis shinnies from my thread (none of which I caught). But I have a shiny, Minum, Machop, Hawlucha, Poochyena, Shellder, Eevee, Tyrunt, Squirtle, Krabby, Carbink, and Electrike. If you become interested in any of those as well. just ask and I'll give you info on those as well.

CMT for the Calm Heatran. I'd like to make sure it can be nicknamed. Also I removed all the full redis shinnies from my thread (none of which I caught). But I have a shiny, Minum, Machop, Hawlucha, Poochyena, Shellder, Eevee, Tyrunt, Squirtle, Krabby, Carbink, and Electrike. If you become interested in any of those as well. just ask and I'll give you info on those as well.
I'm interested in a female Quiet Honedge in Luxury Ball. PM me and we can work out details of when to trade and what you want the Heatran to be nicknamed.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, I'm interested in that sweet Timid Latios. If you could, drop by my thread and tell me if you find anything interesting.

#694 Helioptile
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Solar Power
IV Spread: 31/28/30/31/31/31
EV Spread: Untouched
Level: 1
OT: Jebus | TID: 27037
Redist?: Yes
Notes:
Hidden Power Ice
For this guy, you can also note that I can nickname him, the OT is my Y file :)

Hey man,i dont have a trade thread but i wanted to ask if this calm piplup you have there can also learn defog from dpp.thanks

Hey man,i dont have a trade thread but i wanted to ask if this calm piplup you have there can also learn defog from dpp.thanks
I do not have the DPP games and I would be breeding from my X cartridge most likely. Unfortunately, the answer is no.

Do you still have copies of my Thundurus and Deoxys? My dog chewed up my AS game that had my only copies of them, and you're the only one I traded them to.

Do you still have copies of my Thundurus and Deoxys? My dog chewed up my AS game that had my only copies of them, and you're the only one I traded them to.
That sucks. Sorry to hear about your game. I do still have them and I can clone them and get you copies. I should have time later tonight around 9:30 - 10 PM CST.

Goodra, it's male.

Last edited:
Hi im interested in this
#701 Hawlucha
Available Gender: ♂|♀
Natures:
Adamant
Abilities: Unburden
IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: None

I got a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball,I also have a shiny competitive noivern
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details

Hey man, i dont have a trade thread really sorry.Im intersted in the calm celebi i can offer you an adamant terrakion that is RNGed by myself.

Hello, I was wondering if you would take competitive SV-hatched shiny pokemon in matching balls for your SUM2013 Giratina? I usually get them hatched over reddit so if you're interested, I can also list the threads for you.

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if you would take competitive SV-hatched shiny pokemon in matching balls for your SUM2013 Giratina? I usually get them hatched over reddit so if you're interested, I can also list the threads for you.
Sure, what shines do you have to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)