Fragor's Trade Shop - [OPEN - Now with Legendaries!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you do any items for pokes trades?
If so, what about 4PPups for Vullaby?
I also have battle maison items, metal coat and heart scales if those are of more interest :)

Do you do any items for pokes trades?
If so, what about 4PPups for Vullaby?
I also have battle maison items, metal coat and heart scales if those are of more interest :)
The only items that I'm really interested in taking in exchange for one of my Pokemon are Leftovers and possibly Lucky Eggs/Amulet Coins.

Totally alright, cause I need to breed one too. Also, I won't be able to trade until monday or tuesday, is that cool?
And would you like a Jolly or Adamant one?
Receiving it Monday or Tuesday is fine with me. Let's go with Adamant please. I will let you know when I've got a Larvesta for you.

thanks for the trade :3
I am actually also interested in a vullaby and mold breaker drillbur
I can offer M/F Adamant Super Luck Absols with Play Rough and Sucker Punch, M Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage,M/F Adamant Guts Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit, or 31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold Levitate Rotom

thanks for the trade :3
I am actually also interested in a vullaby and mold breaker drillbur
I can offer M/F Adamant Super Luck Absols with Play Rough and Sucker Punch, M Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage,M/F Adamant Guts Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit, or 31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold Levitate Rotom
I'm interested in the Absol and the Gible. I will get to work on breeding the Vullaby and Drilbur. Should be 1-2 days.

Your swinub interest me, would you like to trade it with me?

I have: 5iv Sigilyph Timid Gard ( with stored power, psycho shift, roost), 5iv Mienfoo Adamant (with Knock Off), 5iv Adamant Honedge, 5iv Modest Mareep, 5iv Impish Lullaby ( with Knock Off), 5iv Naive Gible, 5iv Adamant Pawniard ( with Sucker Punch), 5iv Modest Lotad ( with Giga drain)
I could breed: Marill, Ralts, Litwick, Meowstic, Sableye, Mudkip,...

Your swinub interest me, would you like to trade it with me?

I have: 5iv Sigilyph Timid Gard ( with stored power, psycho shift, roost), 5iv Mienfoo Adamant (with Knock Off), 5iv Adamant Honedge, 5iv Modest Mareep, 5iv Impish Lullaby ( with Knock Off), 5iv Naive Gible, 5iv Adamant Pawniard ( with Sucker Punch), 5iv Modest Lotad ( with Giga drain)
I could breed: Marill, Ralts, Litwick, Meowstic, Sableye, Mudkip,...
I'm interested in the Pawniard. Is it's ability Defiant? Also, the stock of Swinub that I have right now do not have Thick Fat. I will need to breed one which can take me 1-2 days if that's OK with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)