Fragor's Trade Shop - [OPEN - Now with Legendaries!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Axew with Mold Breaker ability or same IV spread Jolly Pancham with HA Scrappy?

I have both in stock. Which would you like and what is your FC and IGN? I'm available to trade for the next few hours.
Swinub then! FC: 0619-3866-3227 IGN: Cory Just traded last female but hatching some now should have one soon. Added your friend code.

I have the flabebe and the swirlix you're looking for. Any of your pokemon in special pokeballs? (especially apricorn balls)
Sorry I don't breed my Pokemon into special pokeballs and I don't really keep track of what they come out in. I would assume most if not all are in standard Pokeballs.

would you be interested in a 6iv greninja with toxic spikes, a shiny leafeon, or a shiny milotic for a skarmory? i also have 5 iv defiant piplups, iron fist chimchars, speed boost torchics, rain dish squirtles, and shell armor turtwigs

Last edited:
would you be interested in a 6iv greninja with toxic spikes, a shiny leafeon, or a shiny milotic for a skarmory? i also have 5 iv defiant piplups, iron fist chimchars, speed boost torchics, rain dish squirtles, and shell armor turtwigs
What are the IVs on the shinies and what is the nature/IVs/egg moves on the Squirtle? I don't need the Greninja.

I'll do Skarmory for a Squirtle. I will get to work on breeding one now and will PM you when it's ready. Thanks!
I was looking through your list and I would also like a ferroseed and a dratini do you want anything else from my list I can also add in 5 Iv azurills

I was looking through your list and I would also like a ferroseed and a dratini do you want anything else from my list I can also add in 5 Iv azurills
Do you have a trade thread on here? Of the list you mentioned above the only thing that interests me at the moment is the Squirtle.

No but i can offer 2 48 bp items also the marill is huge power with belly drum aqua jet and superpower
Do you have a trade thread on here? Of the list you mentioned above the only thing that interests me at the moment is the Squirtle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)