Free Rayquaza! Finals [Won by Phyres]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Free Rayquaza!
Introduction

Welcome one and all to Free Rayquaza, an Ubers tournament like none other. During this tournament your team building will be pushed as during each round an Uber will no longer be allowed for you to use for that round or the rest of the tournament. I will be removing the most commonly used Uber from the teams of the previous round, so I will require you to PM me your teams.

General Tournament Rules

• Each round, an Uber is banned, for the first two rounds two Ubers will be banned, after the first two rounds, only one pokémon will be banned at a time. Example(these are not the actual banned pokemon):
    • Round 1: There are no banned pokémon.
    • Round 2: Kyogre and Rayquaza are banned.
    • Round 3: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia are banned.
    • Round 4: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Wobbuffet are banned.
  • This is a Single Elimination
  • Logs are not required to confirm your victory, but would be nice.
  • You must PM me your team before you battle
Battle Rules
  • Arceus is banned.
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
Round 4 Rules

Kyogre,
Groudon, Dialga, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Garchomp, and Darkrai are all banned, sweet dreams you guys

Match-ups

There is no deadline for this match, I just expect you guys to get it done whenever - also you don't need to send me a team, but posting a log of the battle here would be wonderful.

Phyres vs Flamewheeler

Congrats!

Well, I should probably reconstruct my team this time. I've only been exchanging team members the entire time xD. Well, good luck to you Phyres and I'll try not to hold this up xD.

Phyres vs Flamewheeler

French go!

Could you guys please tell me when you fight, so I can record this for smogon Youtube Chanel.

Wow, I'm actually geting votes. :O Woot! Anyway, we have exchanged PMs and were setting up a time to play.

Could you guys please tell me when you fight, so I can record this for smogon Youtube Chanel.
Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)