Free Rayquaza - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent my team in and PMed Hunt. Hopefully we'll get this done today or tomorrow :)

Have a good day
fuzzy

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, just a post to tell you all that get your matches done, I've pmed all of you and some of you have not replied or anything. Get these done.

Also on a note of matches Gouki has dropped out due to issues, the game will be given to reachzero.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
just posting to say me and Shadoo have been trying to battle each other, its just been a matter at finding each other online at the same time

Yeah, Hunt and i will battle soon, as we're both very willing to get this done (though it's not that easy due to our timezones)!

Have a good day
fuzzy

Activity post, tripe and I were both online yesterday when I sent him a pm telling him to play me on CAP. I waited there for an hour under the account "BlueBlur" before logging out. I came back 2 hours later and saw a message from him saying I never showed up-_-

Activity post, tripe and I were both online yesterday when I sent him a pm telling him to play me on CAP. I waited there for an hour under the account "BlueBlur" before logging out. I came back 2 hours later and saw a message from him saying I never showed up-_-
Sorry, I had to help my dad fix the garage yesterday, according to the testimony I heard on the cap server, you were on about 30 minutes before I got on their, I was on there for about an hour and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)