Free Rayquaza! Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DL responed. I told him that I'd be on as much as I could today and used the same times I gave him before as guidelines, so I hope we can get this done today.

Won 1-0 against rewindman, he used Mewtwo but we just played ahead. gg!

e: oh lol, totally forgot about that and thus didnt use Dialga :x

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well not using Mewtwo is dependent on this round, as you were playing last rounds match you could use it. You will play Billymills using this team's round PurpleWeezing, best of luck.

And Flamewheeler, if you cannot get your match done on time it will be left up to a coin flip, I am sorry.

Our time zones are pretty inconvenient, but we're scheduled to play next Saturday. I'll send in a team before then.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry DarkLucario, due to the coin flip it seems flamewheeler is carried on into round 4 (this round!). Best of luck to you flamewheeler.

Activity post i guess^^

Ryo and i agreed to battle tomorrow or on the weekend at the latest. Anyway, i'll sent my team in :)

Have a good day

Won vs fuzzy. A few bad predictions cost him the game. gg. Also just curious, but in later rounds when its pretty likely that every player uses the same 2 pokemon, what do you decide to ban if the top 2 pokemon have the same usage?

Lost 2-0, gg Ryo :) Yeah, i unfortunately played kinda bad... overprediction i guess^^

Well anyway, now i can go to those partys and get drunk :D

Have a good day

I sent a pm to BB today letting him know I was ready to battle then. So, the offer still stands. I'm ready to go, but probably not tonight lol.

Sorry gen. Flamewheeler and I have been trying to quickly get this done in the short time we had. We might be able to get this done today, or tomorrow depending on if you let the match extend on to the next round.

This should get done today! Let me refresh my memory of my team for a bit and then I will pm.

Edit: I beat Blue_Blur 3-0. GG, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)