Fresh Start, an X and Y Trade Thread. Now With 28/31/30/31/31/31 Careful Groudon and Shiny Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.
During 5th gen, I didn't really need a trade thread. Everything was made available with Pokecheck, being able to download anything and everything, whether legit or hacked. Now, with Pokecheck not being available for X and Y, breeding your own pokemon and trading is a must if you want to remain competitive. Now, onto the rules:

THE RULES
1. No scamming or hacks, like you can hack anyways. If I ever catch you scamming off with one of my pokemon, I will have no restraint to blacklist you. I have a limited supply already, I don't need scammers wasting my time running off with a pokemon that took me hours to breed which I may only have one or two of.

2. No Flaming or Spamming.

3. Be respectful and have patience, as it will take a while for me to breed new stock. You can expect the same from me as well.

4. Some pokemon may not be available for trade yet due to limited availability. This holds especially true for legendaries.

5. If I don't respond to you, keep in mind that I might be busy with other activities. Most of the time, I will be able to respond to your request on whether I am interested or not. I will not, however, respond to requests from blacklisted members.

6. DO NOT redistribute my pokemon without my consent. I will also have no restraint to blacklist. Every pokemon on this thread is Non-Redis unless stated otherwise.

7. Pokecheck is down. Therefore I will now accept anything captured before X and Y.

8. All these pokemon were caught or bred by me unless stated otherwise (ie. Good Stuff I Got Off the GTS).

9. When offering a pokemon, you must list all of their IVs. Just saying "4 IV", "5IV" or even "6IV" doesn't mean anything. For example, a 5 IV pokemon might be 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/x and vice versa. Please list all your IVs to avoid confusion.

10. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

SO I CAN CLONE FINALLY!!! NOW I HAVE UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF STUFF, INCLUDING LEGENDARIES!!

My OTS:

Éva ID 14465 - Pokemon X Current Playthrough

Éva ID 48931 - Previous Pokemon X Playthrough

Adam ID 10047 - Pokemon Y Hard Copy

Eminem ID 09784 - Pokemon Y Download

Adam ID 26524 - Previous Hard Copy Y Playthrough

THE MONS
KING OF TROPHIES!

Adamant Shiny Rayquaza
IVs: 27/30/29/x/30/31

Comes at Lv. 100 with the moves Swords Dance/Extremespeed/Dragon Claw/Earthquake and is EVed with 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 Defense

This ain't no ordinary Shiny Rayquaza, oh no. This Rayquaza was an RNG project that was done in RUBY VERSION!! Like that 11 year old Ruby that everyone has probably lost or got stolen or broken. Mine still is fully operational, and I was fortunate that it even came with a dead internal battery for me to RNG my ID/SID and Shiny Spread. Chances are you are probably not getting this no matter how good your stuff is. The only way to truly get this is to give me something in my "WANT" list that I really need badly. I'm trying to keep this exclusive guys, it was not easy hitting the spread and Ruby RNGs are generally rare anyways. I want to keep it that way.

TROPHY CASE
Any Kalos Legendary with IVs over 28 in every important stat or flawless bred shiny will be posted here. To get one of these, you must give me a pokemon of equal or greater caliber.

Careful ORAS
Groudon 28/31/30/31/31/31
Comes at Lv. 45 Untouched

What a great start to a great game. Within the first week of ORAS, I managed to reset for an awesome Careful Groudon that is 4 points from flawless. He can even use Lava Plume effectively too due to his 31 Sp. Atk. Amazing Xerneas check too.

Quiet Shiny Reshiram
31/31/9/31/20/20
Comes at Lv. 100 248 HP/8 Atk/252 Sp. Atk

I would not normally put this in my trophy case with those type of IVs, but in 6th gen, it is very rare to get something shiny with decent IVs, 9 defense IV aside. Very rare find indeed, took me around 2 days of soft resetting to get him. Very nice that they took the shiny block off him. Not to mention a great nature too even though my synch failed. I trained him to Lv. 100 and EVed him so that I could see his full potential even with gimpy IVs.

WATCH HIM GET CAPTURED!!

Adamant Zygarde
IVs: 31/30/31/x/31/31
Available at Lv. 100
EVs: 104 HP/252 Atk/152 spe
Extremespeed/Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance

So yeah, I was soft resetting for Zygardes out of boredom when I woke up and got into it. I soft resetted 10 times after getting out of bed with an Adamant synch. Lord and behold, this flawless specimen showed up, I couldn't believe it.

Modest Zapdos
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/30 HP Psychic

Available at Lv. 100
EVs: 112 HP/252 Sp. Atk/144 spe
Agility/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power/Roost

Zapdos is a huge bitch to soft reset for. Low catch rate combined with the randomness of Hidden Power makes it a huge challenge. The challenge is somewhat alleviated through a Master Ball though. In the VGC, I expect Mega Gengar, Poison Types, and Fighting Types to be major threats. HP Psychic should troll and dispatch all of these.

Modest Yveltal 31/x/30/28/31/31 HP Grass
Available at Lv. 100
4HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe
Hurricane or Foul Play/Focus Blast/Oblivion Wing/Dark Pulse

An awesome Specs Yveltal. Probably one of the best on Smogon. Hidden Power Grass might be useful for beating those bulky Gastrodons as well.

Mild Yveltal 28/31/29/31/31/31
Available at Lv. 100
4HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe
Sucker Punch/Taunt/Oblivion Wing/Dark Pulse

Lugiatina does it again with another amazing soft reset. This Mild Yveltal is a beast when it comes to wall breaking. As a note, HP EVs were placed to buffer it against Life Orb recoil.

Modest Xerneas 31/x/30/31/31/31
Available at Lv. 100
152 Def/252 Sp. Atk/104 Spe
Moonblast/Focus Blast/Thunderbolt/Geomancy

An awesome Modest Geomancy Xerneas that goes all the way in its sweeps. Just make sure to get rid of any steel types in your way.

BREEDS

Timid Bagon 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - Hydro Pump
Available at Lv. 1
Breedable on request
Comes in Great Ball

Timid Deino 31/x/31/31/31/31
Available at Lv. 1
Breedable or Cloneable on request
Comes in Ultra Ball

Adamant Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Rattled/Moxie
Available at Lv. 1
Breedable or Cloneable on Request
Comes in Ultra Ball

Adamant Kangaskhan 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Scrappy
Available at Lv. 1
Comes in Pokeball

Adamant Talonflame 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Gale Wings
Available at Lv. 1
Comes in Pokeball

Adamant Tyranitar 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Guts/Sand Stream
Available at Lv. 1
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance and Pursuit
Comes in Pokeball

Timid Charizard 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Blaze (will breed for Solar Power eventually)
Available at Lv. 1
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
Comes in Pokeball

Timid Greninja 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Protean
Available at Lv. 1
Comes in Pokeball

Adamant Rhyperior 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Rock Head/Solid Rock
Available at Lv. 1
Comes in Ultra Ball

Careful Aegislash 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Stance Change
Available at Lv. 1
Comes in Pokeball

REGULAR LEGENDARIES
These guys are pretty decent or near flawless but don't match the necessary requirements to be trophy case material.

Timid Xerneas 24/x/31/31/30/31
Available at Lv. 100
4 HP/252 Sp. At/252 Spe
Geomancy/Moon Blast/Thunderbolt/Psyshock

24 HP is really only a 2% decrease from max mathematically. Plus, with all those flawless stats, you know this Xerneas is extraordinary.

Timid Mewtwo 28/x/31/31/22/31
Available at Lv. 100
4 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe
Ice Beam/Aura Sphere/Psystrike/Calm Mind

Mewtwo is awesome. Nuff said.

Bold Zapdos
IVs: 31/x/29/31/25/31
EVs: 252 HP/224 Def/28 Spe
Discharge/Roost/Substitute/Toxic

This Zapdos is from Y. Again, SRing for Hidden Power is a huge bitch. It's a good stalling Zapdos nonetheless.

GOOD STUFF I GOT OFF THE GTS

Even though the GTS is notorious for bad or crappy pokemon, you can still find some pokemon with decent IVs and nature.

Lonely Japanese Yveltal 23/31/18/29/31/31
OT: Something in Japanese
ID: 10887

I can't believe someone would actually throw this away. I would like the HP and Defense to be a little bit higher, but he can still check Ghost Arceus with ease.

Modest Xerneas 31/31/28/29/28/31
Available at Lv. 50 Untouched
OT: Steven
ID: 19629

All I gotta say is holy shit. A place where it is notorious to find bad pokemon actually has a pokemon that out-compete some soft resets on these forums!! Shows that if you keep looking, you can eventually find something good as well. Anyways, this Xerneas can do anything your Modest Xerneas can do, Geomancy, Scarf, Life Orb, you name it.
POKEBANK MONS!!

Hasty Mewtwo 31/31/30/31/31/31
Comes at Lv. 70 Untouched with Low Kick, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch
NOTES: Rebattle Code Used and RNG manipulated.

Jolly Mewtwo 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes at Lv. 70 Untouched with Low Kick, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch
NOTES: Rebattle Code Used and RNG manipulated.

Naive Mewtwo 31/31/31/30/31/31
NOTES: Rebattle Code Used and RNG Manipulated.

FULLY REDISTRIBUTABLE MONS!!

Timid Mewtwo 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes at Lv. 100 with Ice Beam/Aura Shere/Psystrike/Trick and has the EVs 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 Defense
NOTES: Rebattle Code Used and RNG Manipulated

I'm making this guy fully redistributable because I have made it fully redistributable without Trick on Pokecheck, although on Pokecheck it didn't have Trick.

WANTS!!
SHINY ORAS COMPETITIVE PENTAGON LEGENDARIES. I WILL PAY HUGE FOR THESE. YOU CAN EVEN HAVE MY SHINY RAYQUAZA IF YOU WISH.

DO NOT WANT!!
Anymore Modest Xerneas's. I have enough of these, I don't need any more. Unless they have HP Fire that is.
Mewtwos. I'm set for life with the original number 150. Unless they release one with a unique ability not named Unnerve.
Timid Yveltals - I have Pokeguy's and a flawless Japanese one, so I'm good.

Last edited:
Looking for: Hydro Pump Bagon, gender not an issue.

Please refer to my thread.
I would like an Adamant
Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
Do you have a female? Gender is not an issue, but I would prefer females.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would like an Adamant
Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
Do you have a female? Gender is not an issue, but I would prefer females.
I almost never trade flawless females from an 87.5% male species. They are stupidly difficult to obtain.

We can trade now, if you're available?

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Please check Charmander's IVs. Thanks.

Quick and painless, would trade again A++++++++

Good luck with your thread!

Hey, just wondering what you mean by safari dittos; a have a few but they only have 2 flawless IVs. Anyways, I'm interested in: Modest Xerneas 31/31/28/29/28/31.
For Pokebank legends, do you have any interest in Deoxys (OT Plasma) or Shiny Genesect? Both are flawless, Lv.100 and EV trained, I just need bank in order to transfer them -_-.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry everyone, I've been real busy with schoolwork lately and cannot get to all of you. I will watch over this and try to reply to all of you from now on.

BUMPED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)