Gen 6 Friends You Haven't Met Yet - XY Ubers Tournament [Won By Fossils]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
59 people :D :D :D :D If we hit 60 and no more people join, we'll go for 12 teams with a semifinal bye. 64 is a beautiful number for this tournament. 72 is also great. No matter what, though, I'm not going past 80 people (would be a pain in the ass).

:D

59 people :D :D :D :D If we hit 60 and no more people join, we'll go for 12 teams with a semifinal bye. 64 is a beautiful number for this tournament. 72 is also great. No matter what, though, I'm not going past 80 people (would be a pain in the ass).

:D
how does 64/72 work? you want the numbers to be product of 5, and the result should be root numbers. I.E. 10, 20, 40, 80, 160...

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
how does 64/72 work? you want the numbers to be product of 5, and the result should be root numbers. I.E. 10, 20, 40, 80, 160...
mb miscalculated the 64, but 72 works with a semifinal bye, like I said in the post you quoted ;P because I doubt i'll reach 80 people

mb miscalculated the 64, but 72 works with a semifinal bye, like I said in the post you quoted ;P because I doubt i'll reach 80 people
you can't have 72 people broken into 5 people teams. it has to be divisible by 5 at the very least. So, 75 would work I guess.

Placeholder for when @Melodic Dystopia (PS!) and I decide to whether to team up or not. He doesnt have a smog account as of yet, also I'll do some test battles with him. Nothing changes as of now, might soon.

Kek making me think you're based god and feeling bad about myself. Confidence is harddd :[[

you can't have 72 people broken into 5 people teams. it has to be divisible by 5 at the very least. So, 75 would work I guess.
Look at the way he has numbered. Some of them are pairs, while others are singles. If every number was a single person, then, yes the total would have to be divisible by 5. But since Krauersaut has numbered everyone wierdly, 72 or 64 could work.

Krauer, it might be easier if you lay it out like

Pairs: F/A's:
~~~ ~~~

1) 1)
2) 2)
3) 3)

ect

Just a thought

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Capping sign-ups at 80 players (16 teams of 5, works perfectly).

Thanks for the awesome turnout, guys!

EDIT: That means that there are 17 spots left. If nobody more signs up in the next 24 hours from 12:00 A.M GMT-6, I will start randomly matching free agents.

Its 5am and im pretty tired but, im also pretty sure you missed out Fireburn and MM2 in the roster

Confirming the fact that I am teaming up with Melodic Dystopia. He couldnt get his account to work sadly, he had some problems. He said he would confirm this with Krauer on PS chat, so I'd assume he has done such. I have provided a puush below that shows our convo.

EDIT: Melodic Dystopia hue
also krauer, do update the list as not to confuse anyone when scheduling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)