From the Bottom, to the Top, and Back Again: CHODESTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
strongth

i was that kid who shook your hand first after the finals at newark :D

Wow, I'm thinking I should change my screen name to "TheTrickRoomWhimsicottGuy." lol. Funny thing is, he was a last minute addition a week before DC.

Nice read. Thanks for the compliments. I specifically remember getting thoroughly outclassed in our match at DC, though I watched the match again recently and realized it was closer than I had thought. My bud recorded it and is planning to put it on youtube, so when he does I'll post the link up.

It was nice to see a familiar face in the finalist's lounge in Newark. When I sat down across from you in the round of 32, I was already going through battle scenarios in my head, knowing that I was either going to lose or play like I've never played before. When you moved down a seat, just for BlueCookies to sit there, I couldn't help but laugh at my horrible luck. I wasn't going to battle the guy who beat me a week ago, I was going to battle World f'n champ lol. It's a shame I didn't win that match against Nikolai, a semifinal rematch would have been pretty epic, though I doubt the outcome would have been different.

Anyway, I've got no plans to go to Nationals, I spent pretty much all my money in Manhattan after the tourney lol. My friends and I are setting up a doubles league here in SE Virginia right now, so come next year's VGC I should still be pretty sharp -- it'll just be a matter of coming up with a team that works as well as this year's.

Good luck at Nats, I hope you win the entire thing, that way I can say I lost to the eventual National Champion lol.

TEAM MITCH SO STRONGTH

Congrats on your wins and your huge haul, you are amazing. Also, thanks for the constant updates during Newark, they were really nice during my bus ride since I couldn't get Internet.

TEAM MITCH REPRESENT

fuckin sucks they don't let you keep your electronics @ the table, i would pay hard cash to see the r4 (5 maybe? dont remember) with the terracotta team je

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Seriously congrats man, im glad to hear you won Newark, our match was great and I definately look forward to seeing you at nats, awesome war story and I'll see you in less than a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)