1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Froslass [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]

Discussion in 'Uploaded Analyses' started by Ace Emerald, Sep 8, 2012.

1. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

Ace, you forgot to implement this into the analysis before writing it up; could you please do that before taking it back into GP?

edit: Nvm I did it, so just add a couple sentences about Cursed Body somewhere and you'll be good to go.
  2. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

^ suppose that would make my latter suggestion obsolete then, i'm okay with it if the EVs are different
  3. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Sorry I missed that, implemented changes. I only mentioned it in the Utility, as the lead will probably die to quickly to make much a difference, but I can add one there if needed. Putting this back to GP, I get to keep my one stamp right? I only added 2-3 sentences.

Edit: added a quick mention of it in Dedicated Lead.
  4. sirndpt

sirndpt
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

you switch between referring to froslass as 'it' and 'her' a lot in this analysis, so much so that i didn't know which one you actually wanted it to be! please fix that; i can give it another look-over once you do

also not sure if it's entirely my place to say so, but any particular reason why the 'dedicated lead' set name is as such? a simple 'lead' should suffice otherwise, imo

2/2
  5. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Implemented, pronouns fixed, done!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)