1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Froslass [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]

Discussion in 'Uploaded Analyses' started by Ace Emerald, Sep 8, 2012.

1. kokoloko

kokoloko yes, this is dog.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    Underused Leader

Ace, you forgot to implement this into the analysis before writing it up; could you please do that before taking it back into GP?

edit: Nvm I did it, so just add a couple sentences about Cursed Body somewhere and you'll be good to go.
  2. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

^ suppose that would make my latter suggestion obsolete then, i'm okay with it if the EVs are different
  3. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Professional
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Sorry I missed that, implemented changes. I only mentioned it in the Utility, as the lead will probably die to quickly to make much a difference, but I can add one there if needed. Putting this back to GP, I get to keep my one stamp right? I only added 2-3 sentences.

Edit: added a quick mention of it in Dedicated Lead.
  4. sirndpt

sirndpt too cool for a custom title
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

you switch between referring to froslass as 'it' and 'her' a lot in this analysis, so much so that i didn't know which one you actually wanted it to be! please fix that; i can give it another look-over once you do

also not sure if it's entirely my place to say so, but any particular reason why the 'dedicated lead' set name is as such? a simple 'lead' should suffice otherwise, imo

2/2
  5. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Professional
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Implemented, pronouns fixed, done!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)