1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Completed Frosty and Emma

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Texas Cloverleaf, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Pokemon Stadium (open)
    [​IMG]
    Arena: Pokemon Stadium
    Base Field Type: Neutral
    Complexity: Intense
    Format: Singles/Doubles/Melee (4 Pokemon on the field max)
    Restrictions: The starting field is a floor of linoleum and sod. It cannot be dug through and provides no rocky materials for rock-based field attacks, nor any external supply of water for water-based field attacks. Camouflage and Nature Power treat the base field as Normal-type or neutral.

Description: At the end of every round, the arena changes to one of 8 elemental fields (non-repeating). This type-based field lasts for two full rounds before returning to normal. The field will always remain in the normal state for one full round (including the beginning of the match) before changing again. The field is scaled to about double the size of the stage in Super Smash Bros Brawl/Melee. Layout of the fields is identical to what's shown in the pictures for each stage, however, any floating platforms not attached to part of the stage should be treated as nonexistent. Additionally, the stage is treated as a flat floor that is contiguous with the ground, rather than an elevated platform; any Pokemon knocked out of the arena can return without further penalty. The elemental fields featured in this stage do not repeat until all 8 have been brought up. Each trainer will be given the option to switch Pokemon when the stage shifts; this will proceed in the same turn order as it would if the trainers were attacking, and it does NOT take up a turn in the round. After both trainers decide whether or not to switch, attack orders proceed normally.
    Each elemental field brought up in this stage has its own layout that's separate from the base field, which are as follows:

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Rock
    Description: Easily enables the use of Rock-based moves such as Rock Slide and Rock Tomb, reducing the energy cost of all Rock-type moves by one (1). The movement and maneuverability of Flying or airborne Pokemon is greatly reduced by the towering rock masses, lowering their evasion by 50% and adding three (3) extra energy for any flying-related commands. The cacti around the outside of the arena mimic the effects of Spikes, causing damage to any Pokemon that comes in contact with them (acts as a field/movement hazard, NOT an entry hazard).

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Grass
    Description: Grass-type and Bug-type Pokemon feel very at home in this forested environment. Grass-type attacks have their base damage boosted by two (2) and their energy cost reduced by two (2), while Bug-type Pokemon have the energy cost of all commands reduced by one (1).

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Water
    Description: Allows unlimited use of all Water-moves. Environmental moves such as Surf are enabled, and the energy cost of Water-type moves is reduced by two (2). Swift Swim is active for all Pokemon that reside in the pond at one end of the stage. Electric-type attacks aimed at Pokemon in the water have perfect accuracy (akin to Aura Sphere or Swift). Any interaction with the water or the fountains causes a great deal of splashiness to take place, causing the effects of Water Sport to come into effect for as long as this field is up.

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Fire
    Description: The arena blazes with intense heat; If a Pokemon uses a Fire-type attack in this arena it will pick up additional heat, increasing its Base Attack Power by two (2). Pokemon cannot be frozen while this field is active. If a Pokemon uses a Water-type attack in this field some of it will evaporate, reducing its Base Attack Power by two (2). The increase in Firepower and the decrease in effectiveness of Water moves does NOT stack with the effects of Sunny Day. Attacking moves that inflict burns have their chance of doing so raised by 10% (flat).

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Electric
    Description: The spinning turbines in the arena cause a lot of static electricity buildup in the area, boosting the damage output of all Electric-type moves by two (2) damage flat. Additionally, any Pokemon attempting to remain on the treadmill running laterally across the stage must spend three (3) energy per turn to stay in place or to move across the stage, but being on the treadmill doubles the static electricity buildup, boosting the chance of paralysis for all Electricity-based paralyzing moves by 10% flat. Furthermore, the ground is made of Metal and cannot be dug through with an attack stat lower than rank five (5).

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Flying
    Description: Fans blow upward from underneath the stage, reducing gravity for all Pokemon present. The energy penalty for remaining airborne with Fly is eliminated altogether, and the Jump command can be used to avoid Ground-based attacks like Earthquake and Magnitude (effectiveness depends on the user's weight). The energy cost of all wind-based attacks is reduced by one (1). Digging restrictions apply here same as they do on the Electric stage.

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Ground
    Description: The ground is extremely soft and malleable here, reducing Ground-type attacks' energy cost by one (1), and lowering the energy cost for consecutive Digging by two (2). Electric-type attacks have their power greatly reduced here, as if Mud Sport were in effect. The bones and fossils littered throughout the stage can be used as weapons by the Pokemon, supplying them with objects that can be picked up or used with Fling-- including items such as Rare Bones, Thick Clubs, Hard Stones, and more.

[​IMG]
    Field Type: Ice
    Description: Ice-type moves become more powerful due to the frosty air. All Ice-type moves have their base damage boosted by two (2), and the Freeze chance of all moves is boosted by a flat 5%. All effects of burns are neutralized, though not eliminated, while this stage is in effect, though the burn will flame up again when this stage is no longer active. (In other words, the Pokemon is still afflicted with a burn, but it is temporarily treated as if it is not. This also applies to the effects of Facade, etc.) Additionally, the ground is very slippery, and any commands that require dodging or traveling will have a 30% chance of resulting in the Pokemon slipping and falling on the icy floor. Ice-type Pokemon can travel more easily on the ground and are exempt from slipping.

NOTE: Format and Complexity are the same for all fields featured in this Arena, so these sections are left off of the 8 elemental fields.

Frosty chose the Arena so he sends out first apparently

Frosty
    Emma
    Frosty
    Me
  2. Frosty

Frosty ._.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

I haven't used you in a while, so let's roll!

Dethl the Fidgit with Light Clay
  3. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Sorry for the wait. I'll lead with Slowking, who will take an Exp. Share.

Scald ~ Psychic ~ Scald
  4. Frosty

Frosty ._.

Light Screen - Toxic Spikes - Tailwind
  5. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

n.b. for the purposes of arena effects, im going to allow you guys to use flavour movement to different parts of the arena once per round

We start off in the normal stage of Pokemon Stadium!

Frosty
    Fidgit
    HP: 100
    EN: 100

Elevator Music
    Slowking

Calculations (open)

Fidgit used Light Screen! (-8 EN)
    Fidgit's team is protected from special attacks!

Slowking used Scald! (-5 EN)
    burn (24)
    no crit (14)
    (8/2+3+1.5)*1.5=12.75

-2 HP Fidgit

Fidgit used Toxic Spikes! (-6 EN)
    A layer of Poisoned Spikes was layed on Elevator Music's side of the field!

Slowking used Psychic! (-6 EN)
    no effect (48)
    no crit (10)
    (10/2+3+1.5)*1.5=14.25

-2 HP Fidgit

Fidgit used Tailwind! (-10 EN)
    Fidgit's teams speed was doubled (2x) for nine (9) actions

Slowking used Scald! (-5 EN)
    no crit (14)
    (8/2+3+1.5)*1.5=12.75

-2 HP Fidgit

Fidgit sets the stage for the next round as Slowking layeth the beateth down. More flavour to come another time.

Frosty
    Fidgit
    HP: 54
    EN: 76
    Field: Light Screen (6a), Tailwind (9a)

Elevator Music
    Slowking
    EN: 84
    Field: Toxic Spikes (1)

RNG=7

Ground Stadium!

Frosty
    Emma
    Me
  6. Frosty

Frosty ._.

I bet you saw this coming from a mile.

Switch Phase Initiated!
    Fidgit OUT
    Necturna w/rare candy IN
    Counterswitch?
  7. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Fidgit has Light Clay, so Light Screen should last an extra 3a. Also, Necturna should have 100 HP.

Ninetales, let's go! Take an Exp. Share.

Will-O-Wisp ~ Flamethrower ~ Fire Blast
    IF (a protective/evasive move is used) THEN (use Foul Play and push actions back)
    IF (Skill Swap is used) THEN (use Foul Play that action and all future actions)​
  8. Frosty

Frosty ._.

The Light Screen should buy us some time, so:

Stone Edge - Toxic Spikes - Stone Edge
  9. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh

Ground Stadium!

Frosty
    Necturna @ Rare Candy (+1 Atk/SpDef)

Elevator Music
    Ninetales @ Exp. Share

Bench (open)

Frosty
    Fidgit @ Light Clay

Elevator Music
    Slowking @ Exp. Share

Calculations (open)

Ninetales switches in and becomes Poisoned (2 DPA)
    Ninetales' Drought activated! (-10 EN)
    The weather became Sunny!

Necturna used Stone Edge! (-7 EN)
    hit (57)
    no crit (5)
    (10+4)*1.5=21

Nintales used Will-O-Wisp! (-6 EN)
    auto hit
    Necturna was Burned!

-2 HP Ninetales
    -2 HP Necturna

Necturna used Toxic Spikes! (-7 EN)
    The Toxic Spikes layers increased!

Ninetales used Flamethrower! (-6 EN)
    hit (55)
    no crit (3)
    (10/2+3-4+3)*1.5=10.5

-2 HP Ninetales
    -2 HP Necturna

Necturna used Stone Edge! (-7 EN)
    hit (63)
    no crit (16)
    (10+4-3)*1.5=16.5

Ninetales used Fire Blast! (-7 EN)
    hit (5)
    no crit (14)
    (12/2+3+3-4)*1.5=12

-2 HP Ninetales
    -2 HP Necturna

I imagine you just want it up at this point

Frosty
    Necturna @ Rare Candy (+1 Atk/SpDef)
    HP: 71
    EN: 79
    Field: Light Screen (3a), Tailwind (6a)

Elevator Music
    Ninetales @ Exp. Share
    HP: 56
    EN: 71
    Field: Toxic Spikes (2)

Weather: Permanent Sun

Bench (open)

Frosty
    Fidgit @ Light Clay

Elevator Music
    Slowking @ Exp. Share

EM
    Frosty
    Me

Arena: 7=Ice Arena
  10. Frosty

Frosty ._.

Switch Phase Initiated!
    Necturna OUT
    Cyclohm (w/ Magnet) IN
    Counterswitch?
  11. Elevator Music

Elevator Music

Decline to counterswitch.
  12. Frosty

Frosty ._.

Thunderbolt - Discharge - Surf
    IF Pain Split AND Cyclohm doesn't have a sub up AND Substitute isn't Imprisioned THEN 15hp Substitute and push back
    IF Pain Split at any action AND Imprison is ordered in any action AND Roar isn't ordered in any action THEN 25hp Substitute a1 and push back
    IF Bide THEN Rain Dance - Thunder Wave - Thunder
  13. Elevator Music

Elevator Music

Rest ~ Sleep Talk (Pain Split|Flame Charge|Toxic|Roar) ~ Sleep Talk (Pain Split|Flame Charge|Toxic|Roar)
  14. ZhengTann

ZhengTann Nargacuga
    is a Pre-Contributor

Placeholder saying your friendly neighbourhood Nargacuga is here frosting the jukebox in the elevator - I mean subreffing the match.

EDIT: Done. Ninetales is sleeping with her eyes wide open, so tell me if this isn't possible. Also, did you just initiated Switch Phase twice in a row, Frosty? Everybody reorder. Frosty you can't initiate Switch Phase twice in a row, according to Switch Methods, and therefore must issue actions. I'm still putting my bench here for future reference.

Bench (open)
    Frosty’s bench: BOAO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    En: 76
    Spe: 105
    Ranks: 2/4/3/4

Elevator Music's bench: AOBO
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    En: 84
    Spe: 26 (-)
    Ranks: 3/3/5/4

Frosty’s team:
    OOOA
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    En: 79
    Spe: 70 (-)
    Ranks: 5{6}/4/4/5{6}
    Stats: N/A
    Other: Light Screen 3a, Tailwind 6a

Elevator Music's team: AOOO
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    En: 71
    Spe: 115 (+15%)
    Ranks: 2/3/3/4
    Other: Toxic Spikes 2

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Ice Arena (Ground) [Drought]

15. Frosty

Frosty ._.

I think that rule was miswritten. Or else Initiating a switch would mean being stuck in a tough spot for 2 rounds <_<;.

I asked on IRC and got this:

<Caffie> Also, question: I heard that the same player can't initiate a switch phase twice in a row, even if said player is the first to move. why is that?
    <dogfish44> that sounds wrong to me?
    <Objection> i always thought that that wasn't so much a rule as a natural consequence of how the switching system worked
    <dogfish44> You can initiate a switch phrase if you are ordering first
    <Objection> except actually it's not a natural consequence of how the switching system works
    <Caffie> it is on the Referee Resource Thread <_<
    <dogfish44> if you switch, AND your opponent doesn't, then you can't initiate another switch phrase
    <dogfish44> until the next round
    <Caffie> in my match the opponent switched and I started another switch phase. The ref called the rule from referee resource and I have to reorder.
    <dogfish44> link?
    <Caffie> http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475647
    <dogfish44> that rule itself is a load of malarkey then 9.9 (Note from translator: malarkey = nonsense)
    <IAR> just like confusion always lasting one action less than advertised... >.<
    <Objection> then go with a rule set in which confusion duration is not one action less than advertised
    <dogfish44> Looking at that rule, it should probably say "cannot switch multiple times within the same round", to clarify you can't go "Switching to X" --> "I don't conterswitch, your orders" --> "Fine, Switching to Y" --> "WTF how is that legal"
    <Caffie> load of malarkey as in "we need to change that eventually" or as in "disregard it"?
    <Objection> probably both caffie
    <dogfish44> ^
    <dogfish44> although simply removing it would be better
    <dogfish44> Deck_Knight, are you here by any chance?

Any chance you continue to ref with the switch?
  16. ZhengTann

ZhengTann Nargacuga
    is a Pre-Contributor

Well, with that log, it seems that the next proposal I'm gonna draft to the Council is: Lookover The Whole Reff Thread OP. Also if you want to change orders, EMma (Hypnosis DAT description mandates eye contact, which probably makes it unusable via Sleep Talk) you have a minimum 24 hours.

EDIT: Done without flavour. I think I've bitten off more than I chew here, reffing 5 matches at a time when it's my exams month, so forgive my lapse of creativity.

Bench (open)
    Frosty’s bench: BOBA
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Frosty’s team: OOOA
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 110
    En: 100
    Spe: 69 (-)
    Ranks: 2/4/5/3
    Other: Light Screen 3a, Tailwind 6a

[​IMG][​IMG]
    En: 71
    Other:Toxic Spikes 2

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Ice Arena (Ground) [Drought]

Calcs (open)
    Action 1:
    Cyclohm used Thunderbolt!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 505/10000 (CRIT)
    RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 1598/10000 (NO)
    10+3+3+4+(7.5-6) = 21.5 damage (Ninetales)
    -6 energy
    Ninetales used Rest!
    Ninetales went to sleep and recovered some vitality!
    Stat changes: SLP 2a (Ninetales)
    +12 HP (Ninetales)
    -15 energy

Post Action:
    -2 HP due to Poison (Ninetales)

Action 2:
    Cyclohm used Discharge!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 724/10000 (NO)
    RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 9148/10000 (NO)
    8+3+4+(7.5-6) = 16.5 damage (Ninetales)
    -5 energy
    Ninetales used Pain Split under Sleep Talk!
    RNG Roll (SLEEP TALK) [<=2500 PAIN SPLIT ; 2501<=5000 FLAME CHARGE ; 5001<=7500 TOXIC ; 7501< ROAR]: 2499/10000 (PAIN SPLIT)
    Both Pokemon shared wounds and life-force!
    110-25 = 85 HP (Cyclohm)
    30+25 = 55 HP (Ninetales)
    Stat changes: SLP 1a (Ninetales)
    +12 HP (Ninetales)
    -35.667 energy

Post Action:

Action 3:
    Cyclohm used Surf!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 724/10000 (NO)
    [10-3+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 12.75 damage (Ninetales)
    -7 energy
    Ninetales used Sleep Roar!
    RNG Roll (SLEEP TALK) [<=2500 PAIN SPLIT ; 2501<=5000 FLAME CHARGE ; 5001<=7500 TOXIC ; 7501< ROAR]: 9625/10000 (ROAR)
    Stat changes: SLP 0a (Ninetales)
    Ninetales is waking up!
    -14 energy

Post Action:
    Other changes: Light Screen 0a, Tailwind 3a (Cyclohm)
    RNG Roll (FROSTY) [<=3333 FIDGIT ; 3333<=6666 ROTOM ; 6666< NECTURNA]: 9637/10000 (NECTURNA)
    Necturna is dragged into battle!
    RNG Roll (STADIUM) [1<=STADIUM<=6]: 3 (WATER)
    The Stadium switched onto the Water Arena!

Post Round:
    Cyclohm: -25 HP, -18 EN
    Ninetales: -8 HP, -64.667 EN

Frosty’s team: OOAS
    [​IMG][​IMG]|[​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 85 | HP: 71
    En: 82 | En: 79
    Spe: 69 (-) | Spe: 70 (-)
    Ranks: 2/4/ 5/3 | Ranks: 5{6}/4/4/5{6}
    Stats: N/A | Stats: N/A
    Other: Tailwind 3a | Other: Tailwind 3a

[​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 48
    En: 6

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Water Arena (Ice, Ground) [Drought]

EMma decides Switch Phase
    Frosty responds either way
    I reff
  17. Elevator Music

Elevator Music

Chill ~ Fire Blast ~ Chill
    IF (Skill Swap is used) THEN (use Foul Play when you would use Fire Blast)
    IF (Snatch is used) THEN (use Ominous Wind and push actions back)​
  18. Frosty

Frosty ._.

if that is the case

Snatch - Snatch - Chill
  19. ZhengTann

ZhengTann Nargacuga
    is a Pre-Contributor

I forgot to calculate Poison damage to Ninetales last round, and it is just fixed. Sorry about that. Doubly sorry EMma. Also, assuming EMma didn't make that sub, how exactly do you Snatch a universal command? I'm very curious...

Bench (open)
    Frosty’s bench: BOAB
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 85
    En: 82

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Frosty’s team: OOAO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Other: Tailwind 3a

[​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 48
    En: 6

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Water Arena (Ice, Ground) [Drought]

Calcs (open)
    Action 1:
    Necturna used Snatch!
    (+4 Priority)
    But it failed!
    -4 energy
    Ninetales used Ominous Wind!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6875/10000 (NO)
    RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 2594/10000 (NO)
    [6+(4.5-8.5)]*1.5 = 3 damage (Necturna)
    -4 energy

Post Action:
    -2 HP due to Burns (Necturna)

Action 2:
    Necturna used Snatch!
    (+4 Priority)
    But it failed!
    -8 energy
    Ninetales used Ominous Wind!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 602/10000 (CRIT)
    RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 3291/10000 (NO)
    [6+3+(4.5-8.5)]*1.5 = 7.5 damage (Necturna)
    -8 energy
    Ninetales fainted due to exhaustion!

Post Action:
    -2 HP due to Burns (Necturna)
    Other changes: Tailwind 1a (Necturna)
    RNG Roll (STADIUM) [1<=STADIUM<=5]: 2 (GRASS)
    The Stadium switched onto the Grass Arena!

Post Round:
    Necturna: -14.5 HP, -12 EN
    Ninetales: -2 HP, -12 EN, KO'ed

Frosty’s team: OOAO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    En: 67
    Other: Tailwind 1a

Elevator Music's team: XOOO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 46
    En: KO

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Grass Arena (Water, Ice, Ground) [Drought]

EMma sends in replacement
    Frosty decides Switch Phase
    EMma responds as is
    I reff
  20. Elevator Music

Elevator Music

Rest would have removed Poison, and Chills can be Snatched, but neither is really important.

Anyways, I'll send out Porygon-Z who will take an Amulet Coin.
  21. Frosty

Frosty ._.

Switch Phase Initiated!
    Necturna OUT
    Rotom-C with Miracle Seed IN
    Counterswitch?

Bellum the Rotom-C for reference (open)

[​IMG]
    Rotom-C [Bellum]
    Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Type:
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
    Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 2(-1)
    Def: Rank 4
    SpA: Rank 5(+1)
    SpD: Rank 4
    Spe: 86
    Size Class: 3
    Weight Class: 4
    Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 0

Abilities:
    Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (43):
    Trick
    Astonish
    Thunder Wave
    Thundershock
    Confuse Ray
    Uproar
    Double Team
    Shock Wave
    Substitute
    Hex
    Discharge
    Omnious Wind
    Electroball
    Charge

Thunderbolt
    Will-o-Wisp
    Protect
    Light Screen
    Electroweb
    Pain Split
    Snatch
    Volt Switch
    Toxic
    Shadow Ball
    Endure
    Spite
    Reflect
    Hidden Power Grass (7BP)
    Charge Beam
    Signal Beam
    Psych Up
    Thunder
    Sucker Punch
    Rain Dance
    Mudslap
    Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Sunny Day
    Telekinesis
    Thief
    Dark Pulse

Leaf Storm
  22. Elevator Music

Elevator Music

Decline to counterswitch.
  23. Frosty

Frosty ._.

Light Screen - Hidden Power - Hidden Power
    IF Protective/Evasive AND Rotom is ordered to Hidden Power THEN Chill and push back
    IF Double Team clones are up when Rotom attacks A2 or A3 THEN Discharge and push back
    IF Conversion 2 is used A2 (for whatever reason <_<) THEN Thunderbolt A3
  24. Elevator Music

Elevator Music

Conversion (Fire/Bug/Steel/Grass) ~ Hidden Power ~ Hidden Power
    IF (Bug is selected from Conversion) THEN (use Signal Beam a2 and a3)​
  25. ZhengTann

ZhengTann Nargacuga
    is a Pre-Contributor

Because Porygon-Z was poisoned before Conversion to Steel, it still takes toxic damage, right?

Bench (open)
    Frosty’s bench: BABB
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    En: 67
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 85

Elevator Music's bench: XABO
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Frosty’s team: OAOO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 90
    Ranks: 2/4/5/4
    Other: Tailwind 1a

Elevator Music's team: XAOO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Spe: 90
    Ranks: 2/3/6/3

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Grass Arena (Water, Ice, Ground) [Drought]

Calcs (open)
    Porygon-Z is Badly Poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
    Status changes: BPSN (Porygon-Z)
    Porygon-Z activated Special Download!
    Stat changes: +1 Sp.Atk (Porygon-Z)

Action 1:
    Rotom-C used Light Screen!
    Rotom-C shielded its team from Special attacks!
    Other changes: Light Screen 6a (Rotom-C)
    -10 energy
    Porygon-Z used Conversion!
    RNG Roll (CONVERSION) [<=2500 FIRE ; 2501<=5000 BUG ; 5001<=7500 STEEL ; 7501< GRASS]: 7316/10000 (STEEL)
    Porygon-Z converted to Steel-type data!
    Other changes: Steel (Porygon-Z)
    -6 energy

Post Action:
    -1 HP due to Poison (Porygon-Z)
    Other changes: Tailwind 0a (Rotom-C)

Action 2:
    Porygon-Z used Hidden Power!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5765/10000 (NO)
    [(7/2)+3+(8.5-6)]*1.5+1.75 = 15.25 damage (Rotom-C)
    -5 energy
    Rotom-C used Hidden Power!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 113/10000 (CRIT)
    [7+3+3+4+2+(7.5-4.5)]/1.5 = 14.667 damage (Rotom-C)
    -3 energy

Post Action:

Action 3:
    Porygon-Z used Hidden Power!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5145/10000 (NO)
    [(7/2)+3+(8.5-6)]*1.5+1.75 = 15.25 damage (Rotom-C)
    -9 energy
    Rotom-C used Hidden Power!
    RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3177/10000 (NO)
    [7+3+4+2+(7.5-4.5)]/1.5 = 12.667 damage (Rotom-C)
    -7 energy

Post Action:
    Other changes: Light Screen 3a (Rotom-C)
    RNG Roll (STADIUM) [1<=STADIUM<=4]: 4 (FLYING)
    The Stadium switched onto the Flying Arena!

Post Round:
    Rotom-C: -30.5 HP, -18 EN
    Porygon-Z: -30.333 HP, -20 EN

Frosty’s team: OAOO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 59
    Ranks: 2/4/5/4
    Other: Light Screen 3a

Elevator Music's team: XAOO
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HP: 70
    En: 80
    Spe: 90
    Ranks: 2/3/6/3
    Stats: +1 SpAtk

Arena : Pokemon Stadium Flying Arena (Grass, Water, Ice, Ground) [Drought]

EMma decides Switch Phase
    Frosty responds either way
    I reff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)