FT: A lot of shinies! LF: Any perfect 5-6IV shinies that I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to trade here, please make a few removals and changes from your list:

1) Your shiny Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/31 Deoxys. This is a commonly distributed hack
2) Your shiny Brave 31/31/31/31/31/31 Giratina. This is hacked, as a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Brave wild capture in Gen 4 is impossible.
3) Your shiny Hardy 31/31/31/31/31/31 Mew. This is another commonly distributed hack
4) Your shiny Rash 31/31/31/31/31/31 Palkia. This is another impossible 4th Gen wild capture Nature + IV spread combo.
5) Your shiny Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/31 Onix, assuming that it was correctly labeled as non Kalos native. This is another impossible 4th Gen wild capture Nature + IV spread combo.
6) Your shiny Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Raikou. This is another impossible 4th Gen and 3rd Gen wild capture Nature + IV spread combo.
7) Your Modest, non shiny Celebi in a Master Ball. There are no events where a Celebi can be obtained legally in a Master Ball

All of these Pokemon are hacked and are completely disallowed from being traded here. Remove them or you will not be allowed to trade here. Additionally, this is not a thorough scan through of the legality of your Pokemon, just one based on the information you have provided so far. If I catch word that you have been trading any hacked Pokemon here after the removal of these, you will not be allowed to trade here.

Additionally, you will need to add the OT and ID to every Pokemon you did not catch or breed yourself.

Thank you.

Oh, well I didn't know they were hacks. I don't know how to tell what are and what aren't :P

I don't really have the time to add the OT and ID of every Pokemon on my list right now o.o;
So I guess you can delete this thread if you'd like.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)