Fuck The Animals

PETA can be so idiotic but is somehow still a widely accepted (terrorist) organization. I've always wanted to fuck with the local PETA office so I might as well do that now. Let's see what's on the agenda:

Wait in the lobby and have a meat lover's pizza delivered to the front door, consume it in the lobby. While wearing as much animal skin as possible, handing out jerky samples, and playing Pokémon

Also I highly doubt they got the permission of Game Freak so why doesn't Game Freak just sue the shit out of them

Team Plasma "rescues" animals how dare you compare with PETA.

Also the game was mildly entertaining.

Also anyone worth their salt shouldn't be getting mad at this; they've been stirring the ragepot of the internet machine for ages why are you surprised.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
really loving this game aside from the fact Quick Attack is dealing the same damage as Thundershock, what's up with that BS?

EDIT:

lol "so you're saying diglett's mouth is a nose?"

mingot

free agent
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I shot a squirrel this morning, and left it rot where it fell. What have you guys done for the cause today, except blow hot air? Get out there and make a difference.

I shot a squirrel this morning, and left it rot where it fell. What have you guys done for the cause today, except blow hot air? Get out there and make a difference.
So four shrimp died in my tank yesterday because I overdosed with carbon dioxide. lol

That's all I got

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tried it. It was obtuse as fuck and totally unfunny because of it.

Just saying in case anybody honestly expected anything different.

My cat stared at me while I ate fried chicken today. In protest against PETA I locked it outside with a frier, a frozen chicken and a lighter. FRY YOUR OWN DAMN CHICKEN.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
As much as I like animals and their rights, this game wasn't the right way of doing it. Do what they did in the 70s, get the president to sign a bill with EDT or the Clearn Air Act or Earth Day. This is a guerrilla act that doesn't make sense. Sad PETA

The game was really well done, I'm actually impressed! Its pretty clear someone took the time to look up the game mechanics. They even got the music!

Myzozoa

I did then what I knew. Now that I know better, I do better.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
This game would be really hard if you didn't get a new pokemon everytime you won. 9/10 would play more.

I want this to be the real game, I think their idea backfired...

anyway, I haven't given a dam about peta in a long time, Im gonna eat all the cow I can get, and there is nothing they are going to do to stop it