Fuck Trappers ADV OU - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost in somewhat of a haxy series, ggs regardless #zero and gl in the rest! ^.^

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Kanye Kardashian lets fight

i interpreted "I'm free basically anytime the next few days" to include evening at a reasonable hour on the deadline day

Last edited:
right.. jirachee just take a look at my wall at least if you decide activity, there's all the communication
I'll be on Tonight around 10-11pm GMT-5 . It's Friday night and i have been on all week, just be on Tonight on Smogtours, Fuck leaving VM's wait for me on Smogtours ill be there.

I'm Online right now, I'll be on for the next 4 hours Tomahawk
For the third time now, you can't send me a vm / tag me at 2 am and then expect me to get on in the next few hours. I usually sleep at that time

Edit: but if you're up I can be on tonight my time like 10PM GMT +1, I guess you can't fathom someone beinganother timezone than you tho

You need to find a way to stay up and get your match Done then. Because i don't get on during the day to do my matches, i'm on usually at nights. So you need to figure which night can you stay up to do this, deadline already passed, today its Saturday. I will be on tonight as well. I'm gonna TRY to get on around 5-6pm my time. That should be good enough. Again, wait for me on Smogtours during those possible hours. Tomahawk

You need to find a way to stay up and get your match Done then. Because i don't get on during the day to do my matches, i'm on usually at nights. So you need to figure which night can you stay up to do this, deadline already passed, today its Saturday. I will be on tonight as well. I'm gonna TRY to get on around 5-6pm my time. That should be good enough. Again, wait for me on Smogtours during those possible hours. Tomahawk
O I didn't get an alert from this so sorry for the late reply, but lol no. Why should I be the only one adjusting my time? No way in hell am I gonna stay up till 3am to get a pokemon game done. Be reasonable. I can play at saturday and sunday tour times most days of the week which should be reasonable for most people around the world. But 2am doesn't work for me. I'm gonna be on for like most of the time of the next 7 hours, hopefully I'll see you then.

edit: it's 1am i'm outta here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)