1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Fuck you all.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by cookie, Aug 21, 2009.

1. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

Yeah, that's right. I'm sick to death of everyone criticising my moderation of this forum: why don't you give it a try? I have wi-fidiots on my left trying to dump Pokemon into every goddamn thread and on my right I have /b/tards spreading their cancer (cancer isn't even meant to be contagious, jesus). And now I have my own people - I'm looking at you, Smogon staff (I'm not going to name and shame you, I have a little more class than that) - undermining my efforts. But why today, now, of all times, to finally flip? I've been prepared to deal with this shit, but the chat today was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've been here for four fucking years, and okay, I'll admit I haven't been the greatest of users during those first few, but fuck. I don't even get vops in #smogon as recognition, when you have assclowns like Huy and Justin8649 with them. What the fuck have they contributed lately? Of course, lately there's been talk of shaking the access list up slightly, and some people have come forward to suggest I might be worthy of vops. Of course, the old guard are ready to knock me back down:
    <Justin8649> i desupport cookie

Who was there to support me? I got several people in private who were willing to back me up, but when it came down to it you were just a bunch of pussies.

Yeah, thanks a lot. Then the weekly stats are brought back up and aldaron conveniently mentions that I'm not even there, so obviously I'm not active enough.
    <aldaron> cookie th enot even on that list =/

Never mind I was on holiday for those two weeks, doing stuff in real life unlike you fucking losers.

<aldaron> cookie i'm not saying i'm against you at all
    Then why the fuck bring it up

Consider this my resignation, call it a ragequit, ragequat (oh and fuck you too Mekkah, you only gave me mods of here because evan gave them up) or whatever. You can upgrade my custom title as well while you're at it. Oh and I'm closing the Well and leaving Chaos trapped in there. Maybe jrrr, Hazerider and god knows how many others were on to something.
  2. Eraddd

Eraddd One Pixel
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Because this is in Firebot, I'm unsure if this is satire or serious.

If it's serious, well I guess good bye, and good luck. Sorry to see you go. One of the funnier guys I've read around here.

If it's satire...
  3. Aldaron

Aldaron indefatigable workhorse
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

lol i really hope it's a joke cookie, as i have actually nominated you for vops before

i was bringing it up simply because it was a fact

EDIT: in fact i know almost 95% it's a joke but just in case...you know why I brought it up -.-
  4. Tangerine

Tangerine Where the Lights Are
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Brilliant.
  5. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Look, cookie, it's not that people don't want to support you for vops, but lets be honest here. You're a new user who hardly chats, so you really can't expect the majority of the people to feel comfortable giving you a position of power on the channel. I would really recommend that instead of rage quitting over this that you give it some time.

Your friend,
    mingot
  6. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

i hate you cookie get demodded now
  7. dak

dak

lol at the avatar's new face, this has GOT to be a troll because of that

anyway who cares about vops in the first place, this is silly if it is serious
  8. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

does this mean i have to have a 20 minute argument in the staff channel with justin
  9. Aldaron

Aldaron indefatigable workhorse
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

ok in light of the extreme analysis being 5% unsure has caused me to do...

this thread is fucking hilarious, as is the well edit

5 starred because it is funny AND because of the reaction it has induced from a bajillion users
  10. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i desupport all of you
  11. A$AP DARKY

A$AP DARKY mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

12. Staraptor Call

Staraptor Call

All work and no play makes cookie a dull boy. All work and no play makes cookie a dull boy. All work and no play makes cookie a dull boy. All work and no play makes cookie a dull boy. All work and no play makes cookie a dull boy. All work and no play makes cookie a dull boy....
  13. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

The avatar is excellent.
  14. Sharpteeth

Sharpteeth

Then, next thing you know, he's ripping through bathroom doors with a machette. Don't jinx it.
  15. KoA

KoA The very best...
    is an Artist Alumnus

Agreeing on the effectiveness of the avatar; really drove it home, imo.
  16. Witnessed

Witnessed

I came here expecting to see one of those "Only one day and I am quitting" things, but instead I find this.

If your really leaving Cookie, I wish the best.
  17. Brain

Brain
    is a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

oh thank god

fucking son of a bitch
  18. Cathy

Cathy

Man I would have felt like my #smogon VOPs didn't mean anything if a low quality user like cookie got them as well... good thing we averted that.
  19. supermarth64

supermarth64 Here I stand in the light of day
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Btw, he obviously meant "below me" in the Well.
  20. A$AP DARKY

A$AP DARKY mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

also, you spelled 'criticizing' wrong.
  21. HD

HD

Shat.

Avatar brought the whole thing together.
  22. Flounder

Flounder

I don't know if this is real
    HALP IM CONFUSE
  23. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Stop playing mind games!

:(
  24. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

silly yank
  25. Dan Dan

Dan Dan

I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)