FUK DRAGON Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip7086 vs. SilentEcho = Philip7086, 3-0

GG man. He had a Poke I was weak to, but I had the overall team advantage I think. I'm just lucky that Poke only took out 1.8 Pokes before I got some damage control in, lol.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Philip7086 vs. SilentEcho = Philip7086, 3-0

GG man. He had a Poke I was weak to, but I had the overall team advantage I think. I'm just lucky that Poke only took out 1.8 Pokes before I got some damage control in, lol.
Confirming.

Lost to Earthworm. Didn't exactly play well to be honest, which ultimately put me behind pretty early. gg

Malfunction

nice desu ne
It's past the round one matches deadline and my opponent has yet to show up again after he logged off on the 28th.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
i got knocked the fuck out and lost horribly, bad team matchup too kinda

i lost to _freak_. a paralysis on my scarfer gave me a massive disadvantage, and made me weak to basically half his team. oh well, gg and good luck in the rest of the tourney.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updated standings, there are only two Match 1 uncompleted matches left (I moved Malfunction on), so I'd like to hear from those people soon....!

fought Ace just now, and he sent out latias in the first 5 minutes X(

after much thought and debate, we decided to make it a best of three with the first win to me because of the latias thing.

round 2 i used a crappy team, played crappy, and lost in a terrific fashion.

round 3 i got my act together and outlasted Ace in an intense battle.

good games dude

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I lost to Goofball 1-0 in a gg.
I made a really dumb mistake in handling one of his pokes that cost me the game, but who cares, GL in the tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)