FUK DRAGON Tournament - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
FUK DRAGON Tournament
Name contributed by Loki

Welcome to the FUK DRAGON Tournament. This here is a very basic Standard OU with a twist - the two most common OU Dragons are banned (for those of you who live in caves, those Dragons are Salamence and Latias). This will allow people to play in a "metagame" without these Dragons to not only fulfill their desire to make this metagame real, but also to see how it works!

Basic Battle Rules
-Sleep Clause - You cannot put two of your opponent's Pokémon asleep at the same time.
-Species Clause - You cannot have more than one of a species of Pokemon on your team at once.
-Evasion Clause - A Pokémon cannot use Double Team or Minimize.
-OHKO Clause - A Pokémon cannot use Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
-Self KO Clause - If both players are down to one Pokémon each, you are not allowed to use a move that KOs both Pokémon to force a tie.
-No Ubers
-I'd like the Timer to be turned ON. Timing out does not matter (so don't leave the battle if your opponent times out!) but do not stall for the sake of stalling!

There is also one special rule: Salamence and Latias are banned from all battles in this tournament.

This is a single elimination tournament, with 128 entrants.

Matchups:

Earthworm vs Megan Fox
vashta vs Philip7086

Deadline is April 26th!

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Earthworm vs Megan Fox
vashta vs Philip7086

I knew this was gonna happen. I lack confidence.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Going to have to agree with vashta here. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully I can catch Phil vs vashta. That should be a great match.

Philip7086 vs. vashta = vashta, 3-0

In the end it came down to me predicting whether or not to Sub or Roost twice, and he predicted right both times. Well played!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)