Fuk DW R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Ive told him 2 times that i wasnt able to play from last sunday or in all this week but seems he cant understand my VMs. He coulnt play (or just didnt answered my VMs) all past weeks and now I cant play. Dont know how acitivy will work.
Edit: dumb phone double posted :c

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
What do you understand with "cant play"? Im on my phone and i wont have access to a copmuter until next week so our match cant be done.

Froch has been dead :( He said I could have win or battle last Sunday, and he wasn't on Sunday or all week, and was subbed out in WCOP. So I'm assuming he's pretty busy? Activity I guess.

Can McMeghan and I get an extension, since both of us have been inactive this since the start of the round.

We should play the game by the end of the day.

Edit: Didn't get to complete the match so just give McMeghan the activity win, see as he was more active as well as I will still have very low activity for the upcoming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)