FUK FAIRIES - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, deadline is tomorrow and the following games have seen no result reported yet:

Brap vs Aurious
Myzozoa vs Lockheed
NintendoVER vs Double01
Moony vs Nejikage
Moonclawz vs Cinco Diablo
lily vs Gizmozian

That's not too many games, which I'm happy with, but I'd still like to see them get completed before deadline. I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but I will be around all day tomorrow and the next round will be up tomorrow evening, no exceptions. If you are communicating with your opponent through VMs, please invite me into the conversation to guarantee accurate activity wins if necessary. Also, when I get home tonight I'll be messaging you guys if you don't report results while I'm at work to double check on people's statuses. If you need an extension for any reason, please let me know and I'll gladly grant it.

Aurious missed the time he set on Saturday (yesterday). He wasn't even close to it... And then he misses an alternate time he set up for today.

U wasnt online today bro, i was one and a half hour on ps and im still online so pls battle me now
Yes I was on, don't lie please. This is why I wanted to do VM not PM. You said 4pm your time (10pm mine) for yesterday. I was on from 9:50pm - 10:50pm my time. So yeah, I wasn't on for long, but I was on, and at the time you requested.

N.B. To the mods, this is none of 'whining, salty remarks, or backhanded comments'.

Alright guys, this round is over. Regarding the remaining matches that didn't report any results, here are the decisions I have made:

Extension:
Brap vs Aurious
Reasoning: Both of you have been quite active, even if you seem to have conflicting stories on who's no-showing who. Because it looks to me like you guys are communicating via VMs, which I politely asked in the OP that I should be invited to in that event to be able to make a clear decision on activity calls and was not, I cannot see for myself what's going on and make an accurate call. So I'm going to be a nice guy and give you guys an extension for a few days to try and get this game done. After that, I will be making a decision, so if you guys can't get this done by the extended deadline I'm giving you for whatever reason, then can one of you please invite me into your conversation so I can see everything that's going on and therefore make an accurate call? I would greatly appreciate that, but hopefully with 2-3 extra days you guys can finally get together and play with no further issues.

Activity Win:
Moony vs Nejikage

Coin Flip:
NintendoVER vs Double01

Other:
lily vs Gizmozian
Reasoning: I saw in your guys' communication when checking to make my decision that he was willing to give you the win.

Next round's thread will be up in a few moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)