1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Funny Ban

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Crolum, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Crolum

Crolum

(In before this goes to Trou)

So I play Jrrr and apparently I was one of his few losses today and just complains about luck, not at me specifically but continues to bitch and moan about how unlucky he is and how he keeps losing. So basically I call him out since obviously like any moderator of a gaming site, there are certainly a great amount of cocksuckers, so I make fun of one of them by changing his name to cocklover asking how jrr's cock is and then get ban. Its pretty funny how pathetic Jrrr is. I ain't mad about the ban nor care, but he thinks that people give a rat's ass about how unlucky pokemon is. Sure he has all the Smogon kiss-ups, but they quite frankly are all a waste of sperm.

I rarely play Pokemon Online, so I don't know how most of the Smogon mods act now, but from what I recall from Netbattle they weren't a bunch of bitches that whined about how unlucky pokemon is for a solid hour.

I am kinda mad I didn't hear the cocksucker's response to my post, but obviously Jrrr is still butthurt about how unlucky Pokemon is, so might as well ban someone who calls his bitch ass out.
  2. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

well he obviously doesn't love cock so much to suck on it 24/7 as he had to take it out to whine about luck

although i guess that explains why you claim he's butthurt...gotta put the cocks somewhere

reach for the stars man
  3. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

so that's why...
  4. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

how did you do this

because I want to turn reyscarface into Nyan Cat.
  5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck i am woodchuck
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

this guy has no respect
    didn't even write the right number of rrrrrs

kids these days...
  6. Foster

Foster

Such a waste of sperm
  7. STEELDRAGON

STEELDRAGON

hahahaha, well you probably shouldn't have suggested to change his name to Cocklover....

Anyways, I think some whining about hax is okay, but sometimes you just have put a cock in it and suck it up for once
  8. Crolum

Crolum

no the cocklover comment wasn't directed to him, but some random kid on the server who kept agreeing with jrrr and kept following him every match. It wasn't completely clear the way I post. I never insulted Jrrr, but simply told him to quit his bitching because no one gives a fuck.
  9. BurnyBlueBear

BurnyBlueBear

J7r, 7 rs. Also you could be less 13, use a smaller number of curse words per sentence. Cockriders are part of life, ignore them, if tehy idolize someone, that's their business.
  10. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

Of course, how do you know that the random kid was a gay/bi male or a straight/bi female? After all, not all idolizers are oriented towards males.
  11. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

=o are you psychic?
  12. gec

gec i've been crawling through the falling
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

official 'shinyazelf is a waste of sperm' club itc
  13. Colonel M

Colonel M I don't suck it's my team that sucks!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I'd like to argue MoP is a waste of sperm. I mean who wastes their time for TWO ROWS OF BADGES!?!
  14. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

sucking cock is a waste of sperm :pirate:
  15. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

caelum???
  16. Moo

Moo Professor
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

how did jrrrrrrr get past the mod test?
  17. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Very funny
  18. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

19. Yamata no Orochi

Yamata no Orochi capes are cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

So much swearing, I wonder who is the actual pissed off guy here.
  20. dbolt

dbolt

[19:29:29] Crolum: what are the evs for mcgraw?
  21. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)