Furious nite [rmt]

I haven´t decided on EV´s because there isn´t a metagame yet and because I´m no good at that.

Mesprit @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Grass Rope
- Reflect

Helps against Garchomp and it’s one of my favourite new pokes so I want to give it a try. Also deals with Gyarados/Pert starts.

Magnezone @ Leftovers/Beautiful Skin
Modest nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Grass/Ice
- Thunder Wave
- Electrolevitate

I don’t think Electrolevitate is a good move, but it might be useful some time and I really don’t know what else to use. Don't know if Beautful Skin would be useful to prevent Duggy from owning me.

Dragonite @ Leftovers/Life orb
Adamant nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

The core of my team. After steels and bulky waters are gone, this thing sets up and sweeps. Fire punch is needed when I did not get to kill Bronzong and managed to set up (though I probably won’t OHKO it). I wanted to use Life Orb, but it’s risky: Dragonite wants to be healthy.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Softboiled
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss

Standard. I need AT because Dragonite doesn’t like status. I never liked Blissey but she is really the only trustworthy special wall this gen IMO.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish nature
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Knock Off
- Feather Rest

Physical wall, sort of. Walls Heracross which is the main reason I put him in. Knock Off is useful to get rid of Beautiful Skin Skarm, for example.

Heracross @ Choice Band
Adamant nature
- In Fight
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Focus Punch

I like to have a Choicebander on every team I make. He can also switch into Tar and kill it, but only once or twice. I think I have a Tyranitar problem.

I'm pretty sure that electrolevitate prevents dugtrio from trapping you. Just use it on the switch, and while you may not be as ESP about predicting switches as I often am, it also screws other users of earthquake that don't have other super-effective moves.

You do seem to have a tyranitar problem, but you don't have to completely fix it, as completely fixing a tyranitar problem frequently leads to over-specialization with how good he got in D/P.

Magnezone@Leftovers
Timid
EVs: 180Spd / 72HP / 252SpAtk
-Electrolevitate
-Thunderbolt
-Lustercannon/HP grs/ice
-Thunderwave

With Timid and 180 speed EVs, it outspeeds max speed adamant tar. Electrolevitate before they have a chance to EQ and it completely shuts it down, being resistant to crunch, stone edge, now immune to EQ. Unless it has focus punch.

So magnezone pretty much counters tar with electrolevitate active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)