GummyPotato

special little potato
brb gonna rip off chopin

Parents: Jolteon / Glaceon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name:STABoltBeameon Joltlaceon
New type: Electric / Ice
New base stats: 75 / 72 / 95 / 130 / 105 / 107
New ability and desc: Electrofrost absorb - Recovers HP when hit by Electric type attack or in Hail weather by supposed Hail damage.
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Frost Breath, Volt Switch, Agility
Role identification: I herd u liek BoltBeam. Well. Decent defenses, nice Speed, High Special Attack and STAB Boltbeam. Special Attacker I'd say.

REPOSTING BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN OK?????

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Prepare your Hazards

DNA Donors : Registeel + Slowbro
Offspring : Regibro (better than Slowsteel)
New Typing : Water / Steel
New Stats : 87/75/140/107/135/30 (+10 Def, +20 SpA, +20 SpD, -10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc : Clear Tempo: If the opponent lowers this pokemon's stat, the opponent will become confused.
Notable Moves : Thunder Wave, Scald, Surf, Slack Off, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hydro Pump, Seismic Toss, Flash Cannon, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Trick Room
Role Description : Meet Slowbro 2.0. Like Regibro does EVERYTHING Slowbro can do and better. It can reliably stop walls with its thenominal 87/140/135 bulk, amazing defensive typing + reliable recovery makes it a top notch wall! Slap on Leftovers or even a Rocky Helmet and you won't be disappointed.

DNA Donors : *Mega
Offspring : Mega Regibro
Typing : Water / Steel
Ability : Shell Armor
New Stats : 87/75/210/137/135/30
Notable Moves : Everything stated above
Role Description : I never assumed Mega Regibro would be this tanky. It can go Crobro, but due to its bulk and immunity to toxic stalling, its much better running Slack Off. 87/210/135 bulk is simply outstanding, and with Shell Armor, it can set up on half the tier. And unlike Mega Slowbro, a Grass Knot or two won't take this monster out. It is still a bit lacking in power, but that's nothing a few CMs can't fix. It can even run a SubCM set efficently. All in all its an amazing Pokemon, with or without a Mega.

And that completes my submissions for this round.
ReCAP
Aggrolax
Scraftmence
Hoopleye-Confined
Terranette
Regibro
#AvengetheFallen #RIPDracruelion #HeatzongAvenged

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
+

DNA Donors: Meloetta / Aegislash
Offspring name: Aegietta
New type: Normal/Ghost "Aerial Forme" Fighting/Steel yeah let's not get too excited, Pirouette only adds secondary type fighting, so it's either Normal/Fighting or Ghost/Fighting. If you want fighting steel, the base form has to be steel/normal. "Perry Forme" (I thought that any type combinations could be used for these submissions? If they cant then Normal/Fighting I guess
New base stats:
Shield Aerial:
80/64/119/89/144/75 (+5 Def and SpDef)
Attack Aerial:
80/114/64/149/89/75 (+10 SpAtk)Attack Perry: 80/139/70/114/64/114 (+20 Spd)

because this follows Mix and Mega mechanics, Meloetta's pirouette form is not compatible with any form changes like mega evolution or blade/pirouette. So whenever it changes form to Pirouette, it changes from Shield, not blade.(But it attacks, so aegislash changes form when it uses an attacking move, then you use Relic song, so I think it does change from Blade)one pokemon, you only to get use one of +20 Def and +20 SDef, not both. Boosts have to be spread out, blade and shield just lets you switch those stats. You also seemed to have used custom stats for some of those. Meloetta's Aria and Pirouette forms just swap certain stats. (I did this thing above because you were making it confusing, But did you mean that after I mayde the Shield Aria combination, just swap the stats around?, also made it so Relic song can only change you to Attack Pirouette and using the move aguin or king shield changes you back to ether Blade Aria or Shield Aria)
New ability and desc:
Graceful Stance (Serene Grace + Stance Change) Graceful Stance allows Aegietta to switch between Shield Formes (high defensive stats, low offensive stats) and Attack Formes (high offensive stats, low defensive stats). Aegietta is always in Shield Forme if it is not battling, and as such, switching out reverts its Aerial Shield Forme. It changes to one of its Blade Formes when using a damaging move, and reverts to one of Shield Formes when using King's Shield.Status moves other than King's Shield will not change its form. Moves that call other moves, such as Sleep Talk, will not change Aegietta's Forme, even if they call a damaging move or King's Shield. Graceful Stance will add 50% chance of a move having an additional effect in Attack Formes.
Notable moves: Relic Song, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Focus Blast, Sacred Sword, Hyper Voice, Iron Head, Sword Dance, Iron Defence, Calm Mind, Automatize, King Shield
Role identification: This is Shulk in a Pokemon forme, it has amazing versatility and great typing, great step up and like Shulk can be used in many ways. In order for it to turn into its Perry Forme, you have to use Relic Song. Set example can be Lefti's Stall, Choice Specs, Life Orb All Out Attack, and much more.

Here Comes Another Fusion, Reserving Omanyte and Arceus

Let me clarify things for you, then:

We can use any type combination for one fusion.

Thundurus and Thundurus-Therian are forme changes that occur after battle, so they count as different pokemon. So if you fuse Thundurus with Tornadus and Thundurus-Therian with Tornadus, you've made two fusions. As such, you can use any type combination in the sense than Thundurus can be Electric/Flying or pure Flying.

But Meloetta's forme changes? They're in-battle, so it counts as one mon. Therefore, yes, you can use any type combination: Normal/Ghost, Psychic/Ghost, Steel/Normal, Steel/Psychic, BUT - you can't use both of them at once because you're making one fusion, not two. The addition of the fighting type to Pirouette is something that happens normally, but say if your main forme is Normal/Ghost then Pirouette HAS to be Normal/Fighting. It can only be Steel/Fighting if the main forme was Steel/Ghost (which is not possible in this case, as you have to use one of Meloetta's types).

Now, if that has clarified things up:

Pirouette mechanics, tested here. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mixandmega-253159203

Basically, if Meloetta mega changes forme, it uses Aria as the base. So a mega stone in Mix and Mega, or Aegislash's shield/blade stat differences, take Aria's stats into account. Once it switches to Pirouette, all previous forme changes are reset and it uses Pirouette's stat differences in conjunction with Aria, NOT factoring whether you are Blade or Shield. This is not an intentional rule in our pet mod, but this is simply how Showdown mechanics work and we cannot mess around with it.

As for the stats. It's just like the typing. You're making one fusion. Use one stat boost, not two completely different ones. Like say you can either use +20 Def and +20 SDef or +20 Atk and +20 SpA. Yes, Blade switches attack and defense anyway. It doesn't need yet another +20 on top of it. Let's assume I have a fusion. It has 100 attack and 120 defense. I add +20 Def on the base form, I end up with 140 defense and 100 attack in shield and then, 100 defense and 140 attack in blade. Now, if I did that the way you did it, shield would have 100 attack and 140 defense, and blade would have 120 attack and 120 defense. This is needlessly confusing, illegal, and your new, weirder stat boosts make it even more confusing.

As this is the 4th or 5th time I've made a long explanation about Meloetta in this thread, I'm starting to think one of the posts in the first page need an update about this, because users like Ticktock, picksome, and now you always seem to mix it up and it would be a lot easier for everyone if there was a notice about this. Tagging Uselesscrab and Eevee General on that note.

But I can see that you may not have read the first page either as fusing with Arceus is illegal since it's above 670 BST. So next time, I'm not gonna explain. Try to fix your fusion if you can, else it is just gonna be ineligible.

Parents:
Skarmory / Aerodactyl
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Skardactyl (Thing Aerodactyl wearing steel armor, like Meta Ridley from Metroid)
New type: Steel / Flying
New base stats: 80 / 102 / 112 / 60 / 82 / 110
New ability and desc: Sturdy Head - Rock Head + Sturdy
Notable moves: Brave Bird, Iron Head, Roost, Defog, Taunt, Aqua Tail, Fire Fang, Stealth Rock, Spikes
Role identification: Mega evolve it

Parents: Skarmory / Aerodactyl
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Skardactyl-Mega (Aerodactylite)
New type: Steel / Flying
New base stats: 80 / 132 / 132 / 70 / 102 / 130
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Brave Bird, Iron Head, Roost, Defog, Taunt, Aqua Tail, Fire Fang, Stealth Rock, Spikes
Role identification: A Mega Aerodactyl that trades speed for bulk, and has Brave Bird.

Last edited:
Let me clarify things for you, then:

We can use any type combination for one fusion.

Thundurus and Thundurus-Therian are forme changes that occur after battle, so they count as different pokemon. So if you fuse Thundurus with Tornadus and Thundurus-Therian with Tornadus, you've made two fusions. As such, you can use any type combination in the sense than Thundurus can be Electric/Flying or pure Flying.

But Meloetta's forme changes? They're in-battle, so it counts as one mon. Therefore, yes, you can use any type combination: Normal/Ghost, Psychic/Ghost, Steel/Normal, Steel/Psychic, BUT - you can't use both of them at once because you're making one fusion, not two. The addition of the fighting type to Pirouette is something that happens normally, but say if your main forme is Normal/Ghost then Pirouette HAS to be Normal/Fighting. It can only be Steel/Fighting if the main forme was Steel/Ghost (which is not possible in this case, as you have to use one of Meloetta's types).

Now, if that has clarified things up:

Pirouette mechanics, tested here. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mixandmega-253159203

Basically, if Meloetta mega changes forme, it uses Aria as the base. So a mega stone in Mix and Mega, or Aegislash's shield/blade stat differences, take Aria's stats into account. Once it switches to Pirouette, all previous forme changes are reset and it uses Pirouette's stat differences in conjunction with Aria, NOT factoring whether you are Blade or Shield. This is not an intentional rule in our pet mod, but this is simply how Showdown mechanics work and we cannot mess around with it.

As for the stats. It's just like the typing. You're making one fusion. Use one stat boost, not two completely different ones. Like say you can either use +20 Def and +20 SDef or +20 Atk and +20 SpA. Yes, Blade switches attack and defense anyway. It doesn't need yet another +20 on top of it. Let's assume I have a fusion. It has 100 attack and 120 defense. I add +20 Def on the base form, I end up with 140 defense and 100 attack in shield and then, 100 defense and 140 attack in blade. Now, if I did that the way you did it, shield would have 100 attack and 140 defense, and blade would have 120 attack and 120 defense. This is needlessly confusing, illegal, and your new, weirder stat boosts make it even more confusing.

As this is the 4th or 5th time I've made a long explanation about Meloetta in this thread, I'm starting to think one of the posts in the first page need an update about this, because users like Ticktock, picksome, and now you always seem to mix it up and it would be a lot easier for everyone if there was a notice about this. Tagging Uselesscrab and Eevee General on that note.

But I can see that you may not have read the first page either as fusing with Arceus is illegal since it's above 670 BST. So next time, I'm not gonna explain. Try to fix your fusion if you can, else it is just gonna be ineligible.
I did some calcs. The base form should be the Shield Aria form, so to calculate the stat spread I made the average between the stats of Meloetta-Aria and Aegislash-Shield, so:

80/63/113/89/139/75

I didn't put any boost, you can decide on your own about them. When Aegietta-Aria changes form from Shield to Blade its Atk is switched with its Def and its SpA is switched with its SpD, so:

80/113/63/139/89/75

It can only change to Pirouette form when it is in Blade form due to the fact that Relic Song is an Attack move (so it first switches to Blade form and then to Pirouette form), and when it does, as Eevee General said, its Atk becomes its SpA, its Def becomes its SpD, its SpA becomes its Atk, its SpD becomes its Spe and its Spe becomes its Def, so:

80/139/75/113/63/89

In this form its secondary typing becomes Fighting and when it uses a variant of Protect it switches to Shield form, keeping the Pirouette form stats, so:

80/75/139/63/113/89

The typing is up to the original creator; I think Ghost/Normal for the Aria form and Ghost/Fighting for the Pirouette form is the best choice. So, to summarize:

Meloetta-Aria-Shield:
Typing: Ghost/Normal
Stats: 80/63/113/89/139/75
How I would put the boosts: 80/70/130/100/140/75 (+7 Atk, +17 Def, +11 SpA, +1 SpD)

Meloetta-Aria-Blade:
Stats: 80/113/63/139/89/75
How I would put the boosts: 80/130/70/140/100/75 (+17 Atk, +7 Def, +1 SpA, +11 SpD)

Meloetta-Pirouette-Shield:
Typing: Ghost/Fighting
Stats: 80/75/139/63/113/89
How I would put the boosts: 80/75/140/70/130/100 (+1 Def, +7 SpA, +17 SpD, +11 Spe)

Meloetta-Pirouette-Blade:
Stats: 80/139/75/113/63/89
How I would put the boosts: 80/140/75/130/70/100 (+1 Atk, +17 SpA, +7 SpD, +11 Spe)

Tagging SpartanMalice and Superbobbobbob3 to let them see.

Last edited:
Edit: It's been brought to my attention that Diancite is banned. Gardia is still functional with only Gardevoirite, but I may replace her with another fusion later.

Metalaka
Shared Egg Group
: DNA Fusion
New Type : Psychic
New Ability : Synchro Body: Shares stat drops with opponent.
New Stats : 67 / 92 / 107 / 125 / 102 / 105 (+10DEF, +10SPATK, +10SPDEF, +10SPE)
Notable Moves : Hammer Arm, All the priority and special attacks.
Role Description : A decently-tough special sweeper after agility or calm mind, Metalaka can switch in on Sticky Web or a stat-dropping move and inflict the same penalty on the user, either forcing a switch or simply evening the playing field. Unfortunately, the only move Metalaka has to abuse it is Hammer Arm, which at least allows it to hit dark types more reliably than Focus Blast.

Mega Metalaka-A
New Ability
: Trace
New Stats : 67 / 92 / 117 / 165 / 102 / 135
Role Changes : Everything Megazam can do, you can do with more survivability and 10 less Special Attack.

Mega Metalaka-M
New Ability
: Tough Claws
New Stats : 67 / 102 / 117 / 135 / 122 / 145
Newly Notable Moves : The excellent physical moves granted by its parents
Role Changes : Blisteringly fast, with excellent stats all around, Metalaka-M is a powerful mixed attacker that is difficult to bring down, especially with drain punch providing even more recovery with recover.

Gardia
Shared Egg Group
: DNA Fusion
New Type : Psychic / Fairy
New Ability : Mind Meld: Upon switching in, copies the opponent's stat changes.
New Stats : 59 / 82 / 127 / 112 / 132 / 85 (+20 Defense, +20 Speed)
Notable Moves :
Role Description : While slow and low on health, its high defenses and solid special attack mean that Gardia is both good support and an excellent set-up sweeper.

Mega Gardia-G
New Ability
: Pixilate
New Stats : 59 / 102 / 127 / 152 / 152 / 105
Role Changes : Trading some hp, special attack, and speed for even higher defenses and a usable attack stat, Gardia-G has access to something Megavoir lacks: priority damage in Shadow Sneak.

Alscaria
Shared Egg Group
: Dragon
New Type : Dragon / Fighting
New Ability and Desc : Natural Skin: At the end of each turn, the Pokemon has a 30% chance of curing status conditions, and automatically cures its condition on switching out.
New Stats : 80 / 90 / 112 / 67 / 120 / 69
Notable Moves :
Role Description : Without its mega, Alscaria essentially has to rely on Dragon Dance to patch up its miserable speed and attack, but STAB power-up punch and agility provide an alternative if you choose to go more defensive. Roost provides valuable recovery, and you have ample ways to boost defenses.

Mega Alscaria
New Type :
Dragon / Fairy
New Ability : Pixilate
New Stats : 80 / 130 / 132 / 107 / 120 / 69
Role Description : Alscaria now has a usable special stat, though it still leans heavily physical. Better defense means setup is even easier and combined with Roost makes that 69 speed sting a bit less.

Armaldi
Shared Egg Group :
Water 3
New Type : Bug / Rock
New Ability : Suction Armor: The Pokemon is immune to and cannot use moves that cause an active Pokemon to switch with an ally, such as Roar or U-Turn.
New Stats : 90 / 113 / 108 / 85 / 103 / 54
Notable Moves : X-Scissor, Rock Blast, Toxic, Protect, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Tomb, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison, Curse, Iron Defense, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Tail, Low Kick, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Confuse Ray, Giga Drain, Gastro Acid, Amnesia, Rock Polish, Infestation, Substitute, Recover, Stealth Rock, Pain Split, Seed Bomb, Synthesis.
Role Description : Counter to Volt-Turn and Baton Passing. Can set rocks or wall decently since it's immune to phazing, I guess, but it probably not going to be a big offensive threat.

Rampert
Shared Egg Group :
Monster
New Type : Rock / Water
New Ability : Wave Breaker: Ignores the effects of abilities that could potentially affect the damage or effects of a move that the opponent executes (Huge Power, Sheer Force, Serene Grace, etc).
New Stats : 108 / 147 / 85 / 85 / 80 / 69
Notable Moves : Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Pursuit, Roar, Toxic, Protect, Earthquake, Smack Down, Sandstorm, Rain Dance, Payback, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Substitute, Power-up Punch, Crunch, Curse, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Fire Punch, Outrage, Pain Split, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Scald, Waterfall, Avalanche, Refresh, Yawn, Aqua Tail, Ice Punch, Low Kick.
Role Description : Between ignoring the boosts granted by the opponent's ability (including both Power-up Pinch and Tough Claws from Hazard while having a guaranteed OHKO on Hazard-Y if it can survive to Head Smash) and access to rock polish and refresh, Rampert has the potential to set up and sweep if allowed the time. It can also spread burns to patch up its defense and set hazards/phaze if you prefer.

Mega Rampert
New Ability
: Swift Swim
New Stats : 108 / 187 / 105 / 95 / 100 / 79
Role Description : What made Rampert interesting before was its strange defensive ability. Now however, it becomes (in rain) an all-out attacker with passable bulk, 187 base attack, and an effective 159 base speed. Hammer Arm is less desirable now, because you actually care about your speed stat unless your rain source is gone anyway.

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Tetraplex, we recently banned Diancite. It's included in page 1. The rest are fine.

I can't believe Scrafty and Altaria are able to breed.

Anyway, jokes aside: Stitch98, I like creative fusions, the problem is as long as showdown's mechanics function the way they do, it ends up like this:
Meloetta-Aria-Shield:
How I would put the boosts: 80/70/130/100/140/75 (+7 Atk, +17 Def, +11 SpA, +1 SpD)
How the boosts work: The same

Meloetta-Aria-Blade:
How I would put the boosts: 80/130/70/140/100/75 (+17 Atk, +7 Def, +1 SpA, +11 SpD)

How I would put the boosts: 80/75/140/70/130/100 (+1 Def, +7 SpA, +17 SpD, +11 Spe)

How I would put the boosts: 80/140/75/130/70/100 (+1 Atk, +17 SpA, +7 SpD, +11 Spe)
How the boosts work: 80/75/140/70/130/100
I'd all for customization, but the problem is Showdown treats in-battle forme changes like Mega Evolution - In the sense that they don't stack. Maybe the Mix and Mega example I used wasn't the best example, but since fusions follow said mix and mega mechanics, it seemed to be the best choice. But anyway, in custom game, Charizard-X is able to mega evolve into Charizard-Y. One might assume that the secondary mega evolution would take the base stats of the first mega evolution into account, but it doesn't. It uses the stats of the base form Charizard. And this is how showdown deals with multiple form changes. It's not really something we can control, it's an unfortunate consequence of Showdown mechanics, and we're trying to make coding this as easy as possible.

Tetraplex, we recently banned Diancite. It's included in page 1. The rest are fine.

I can't believe Scrafty and Altaria are able to breed.

Anyway, jokes aside: Stitch98, I like creative fusions, the problem is as long as showdown's mechanics function the way they do, it ends up like this:

I'd all for customization, but the problem is Showdown treats in-battle forme changes like Mega Evolution - In the sense that they don't stack. Maybe the Mix and Mega example I used wasn't the best example, but since fusions follow said mix and mega mechanics, it seemed to be the best choice. But anyway, in custom game, Charizard-X is able to mega evolve into Charizard-Y. One might assume that the secondary mega evolution would take the base stats of the first mega evolution into account, but it doesn't. It uses the stats of the base form Charizard. And this is how showdown deals with multiple form changes. It's not really something we can control, it's an unfortunate consequence of Showdown mechanics, and we're trying to make coding this as easy as possible.
So, when Aerietta is in Pirouette Blade form, it cannot switch to Shield from anymore?
I thought the passages where like:
Aegietta-Aria-Shield -Attack move-> Aegietta-Aria-Blade -King's Shield-> Aegietta-Aria-Shield -Relic Song-> Aegietta-Aria-Blade -> Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade -King's Shield-> Aegietta-Pirouette-Shield -Attack Move-> Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade -> and so on...
Isn't it like that?
Edit: I read what you said again. So, we'd need to create 4 formes for this fusion, because both Aegislash's formes and Meloetta's are consiedered as 2 and 2 alternative formes. As a result, what I'm saying is possible as long as we create 4 formes for Aegietta:
Meloetta-Aria-Shield:

Meloetta-Aria-Blade:

Am I saying anything wrong?
Edit2: Sorry for double-posting

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.

DNA Donors: Keldeo / Raikou
Offspring: Keldikou
New Typing: Electric / Fighting
New Stats: 90 / 78 / 95 / 139 / 95 / 121 (+13 Defense, +17 Special Attack, +10 Speed)
New Ability and Desc: Paladin (Justified + Pressure): Dark-type Pokemon lose 2 PP per turn while active versus this Pokemon.
Notable Moves: Secret Sword, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory, Calm Mind, Taunt, Scald, Focus Blast
Role Description: Tiger-Pony is ready to deal out some hurt! I theorymoned a Fighting/Electric type for the Smog (it was a new Rotom forme) and it has a really cool set of resistances: Rock, Dark, Steel, Bug, Electric. With that SR resistance it's a great Volt Switcher and can pressure Defoggers with its Electric STAB which helps keep your hazards on the field. Water coverage is useful to ward off potential Ground-type switch-ins. I see Calm Mind doing really well and also all-out attacking with LO or Assault Vest. Paladin is essentially a super Pressure against Dark-types. Regular Pressure only works on moves directed at the Pokemon, but with Paladin you drain 2 PP regardless if they target you or not.

DNA Donors: Hoopa / Manectric
Offspring: Mana
New Typing: Ghost / Electric
New Stats: 75 / 92 / 80 / 127 / 95 / 107 (+20 Defense, +20 Speed)
New Ability and Desc: Magician's Wand (Magician + Lightning Rod): Swaps item with target when hit with an Electric-type attack.
Notable Moves: Shadow Ball, Volt Switch, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Taunt, Curse
Role Description: Another Rotom ripoff! Magician's Wand is a very niche ability but it could have some functionality versus the right foe. You can use it to absorb Thunder Wave from walls and auto-Trick them a choice item. You can also use it to steal an item outright if you carry nothing without risking a bad trade. While Mana isn't very fast, it has a respectable Speed and learns Nasty Plot to shoot up its Special Attack. Setting up can be risky tho as it's not the bulkiest of Pokemon so do so at your own risk!

Offspring: *Mega Mana
New Stats: 75 / 92 / 100 / 157 / 115 / 137
New Ability and Desc: Intimidate
Notable Moves: Shadow Ball, Volt Switch, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Taunt, Curse
Role Description: So here we have a faster, stronger, and bulkier Mega Manectric with a few added weaknesses (and resistances/immunity!) Setting up Nasty Plot is much easier on the mega forme thanks to Intimidate and very respectable bulk. In fact you can even dump investment into the bulk to get more boosts. You can even tank some Knock Offs now, as they do less damage from Intimidate and the lower BP.

DNA Donors: Keldeo / Raikou
Offspring: Keldikou
New Typing: Electric / Fighting
New Stats: 90 / 78 / 95 / 139 / 95 / 121 (+13 Defense, +17 Special Attack, +10 Speed)
New Ability and Desc: Paladin (Justified + Pressure): Dark-type Pokemon lose 2 PP per turn while active versus this Pokemon.
Notable Moves: Secret Sword, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory, Calm Mind, Taunt, Scald, Focus Blast
Role Description: Tiger-Pony is ready to deal out some hurt! I theorymoned a Fighting/Electric type for the Smog (it was a new Rotom forme) and it has a really cool set of resistances: Rock, Dark, Steel, Bug, Electric. With that SR resistance it's a great Volt Switcher and can pressure Defoggers with its Electric STAB which helps keep your hazards on the field. Water coverage is useful to ward off potential Ground-type switch-ins. I see Calm Mind doing really well and also all-out attacking with LO or Assault Vest. Paladin is essentially a super Pressure against Dark-types. Regular Pressure only works on moves directed at the Pokemon, but with Paladin you drain 2 PP regardless if they target you or not.

Offspring: Mana
New Stats: 75 / 92 / 80 / 127 / 95 / 107 (+20 Defense, +20 Speed)
New Ability and Desc: Magician's Wand (Magician + Lightning Rod): Swaps item with target when hit with an Electric-type attack.
Role Description: Another Rotom ripoff! Magician's Wand is a very niche ability but it could have some functionality versus the right foe. You can use it to absorb Thunder Wave from walls and auto-Trick them a choice item. You can also use it to steal an item outright if you carry nothing without risking a bad trade. While Mana isn't very fast, it has a respectable Speed and learns Nasty Plot to shoot up its Special Attack. Setting up can be risky tho as it's not the bulkiest of Pokemon so do so at your own risk!

Offspring: *Mega Mana
New Stats: 75 / 92 / 100 / 157 / 115 / 137
New Ability and Desc: Intimidate
Role Description: So here we have a faster, stronger, and bulkier Mega Manectric with a few added weaknesses (and resistances/immunity!) Setting up Nasty Plot is much easier on the mega forme thanks to Intimidate and very respectable bulk. In fact you can even dump investment into the bulk to get more boosts. You can even tank some Knock Offs now, as they do less damage from Intimidate and the lower BP.
Ehm ehm, we were waiting for some... How can I say?... Clarifications :/ lol

DNA Donors: Manaphy / Venomoth
Offspring name: ManMoth
New type:
Water / Poison
New base stats: 105 / 82 / 90 / 95 / 90 / 102 (+20 HP, +10 Def, +3 SpD, +7 Spe)
New ability and desc: Worse Magic Guard Aqua Shield (Hydration + Shield Dust): User is immune to status.
Notable moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Blizzard, Bug Buzz, Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Knock Off, Light Screen, Morning Sun, Psychic, Quiver Dance, Reflect, Roost, Scald, Shadow Ball, Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb, Surf, Tail Glow, Tailwind, Toxic Spikes,
U-Turn
Role identification: Probably outclassed, but here it is, the great Man... Moth! A bulky set-up attacker could be viable, and it could carry Baton Pass too, due to its access of Agility, Tail Glow, Quiver Dance and Calm Mind. It can function as an interesting tank or offensive pivot due to Heal Bell, Knock Off, Roost, Scald, Sleep Powder and hazard support/removal. Of course, an offensive lead could be doable as well. All-round, I guess it is quite a versatile Pokemon.

Reserving Gyarados + Qwilfish

EV

Banned deucer.
Regarding Meloetta/Aegislash ...

I'm not going to bother straightening out whatever's going on with the exact fusion. Rather I'll just post how it should work.
  • You only fuse with base formes. This is the same logic that prevents us from fusing with mega evolutions.
  • You apply changes to in-battle formes (Darmanitan Zen, Meleotta Pirouette, Aegislash Blade) like how they're applied in the games. So when Aegislash transforms into the Blade forme it swaps attacks with defenses. When Meloetta transforms into the Pirouette forme it swaps around the order of its stats. When you mega evolve you add (and sometimes subtract) stats. Follow the order of the regular mechanics.
  • When fusing with formes available outside of battle (Shaymin Sky, the genies, Kyurems (which are banned), Rotom) you merge stats like normal because they are treated as individual Pokemon.
Hope that helps.

But what if Fusion Evolution Little Cup?

Mother: Railie
Offspring name: Pichrunt
New type: Electric/Ice
New base stats: 45/55/42/52/52/65
New ability and desc: Static Storm
yeah i wouldnt use it

...eh, that sounds like a bad idea for a mod.

What if the code is like:
Code:
aegietta:{num:???,species:"Aegietta",baseForme:"Aria Shield",types:["Ghost","Normal"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:70,def:130,spa:100,spd:140,spe:75},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"],otherFormes:["aegiettablade"]},
aegiettablade:{num:???,species:"Aegietta-Blade",baseSpecies:"Aegietta",forme:"Blade",formeLetter:"B",types:["Ghost","Normal"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:130,def:70,spa:140,spd:100,spe:75},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"],otherFormes:["aegiettapirouette"]},
aegiettapirouette:{num:???,species:"Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade",baseSpecies:"Aegietta-Blade",forme:"Pirouette Blade",formeLetter:"P",types:["Ghost","Fighting"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:140,def:75,spa:130,spd:70,spe:100},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"],otherFormes:["aegiettapirouetteshield"]},
aegiettapirouetteshield:{num:???,species:"Aegietta-Pirouette-Shield",baseSpecies:"Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade",forme:"Pirouette Shield",formeLetter:"S",types:["Ghost","Fighting"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:75,def:140,spa:70,spd:130,spe:100},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"]},
So:
  • Aegietta, when it's sent on the field, is Aegietta-Aria-Shield forme;
  • When Aegietta-Aria-Shield forme uses an Attack move it switches to Aegietta-Aria-Blade;
  • If Aegietta-Aria-Shield uses Relic Song it switches to Aegietta-Aria-Blade (because Relic Song is an Attack move) and then to Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade;
  • If Aegietta-Aria-Blade uses Relic Song it directly switches to Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade;
  • Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade forme is the base forme of Aegietta-Pirouette;
  • If Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade uses King's Shield (or a variant of Protect), it switches to Aegietta-Pirouette-Shield.
SpartanMalice, can something like this work?

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What if the code is like:
Code:
aegietta:{num:???,species:"Aegietta",baseForme:"Aria-Shield",types:["Ghost","Normal"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:70,def:130,spa:100,spd:140,spe:75},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"],otherFormes:["aegiettablade"]},
aegiettablade:{num:???,species:"Aegietta-Blade",baseSpecies:"Aegietta",forme:"Blade",formeLetter:"B",types:["Ghost","Normal"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:130,def:70,spa:140,spd:100,spe:75},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"],otherFormes:["aegiettapirouette"]},
aegiettapirouette:{num:???,species:"Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade",baseSpecies:"Aegietta-Blade",forme:"Pirouette Blade",formeLetter:"P",types:["Ghost","Fighting"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:140,def:75,spa:130,spd:70,spe:100},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"],otherFormes:["aegiettapirouetteshield"]},
aegiettapirouetteshield:{num:???,species:"Aegietta-Pirouette-Shield",baseSpecies:"Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade",forme:"Pirouette Shield",formeLetter:"S",types:["Ghost","Fighting"],gender:"N",baseStats:{hp:80,atk:75,def:140,spa:70,spd:130,spe:100},abilities:{0:"Graceful Stance"},heightm:0.6,weightkg:6.5,color:"White",eggGroups:["Undiscovered"]},
So:
  • Aegietta, when it's sent on the field, is Aegietta-Aria-Shield forme;
  • When Aegietta-Aria-Shield forme uses an Attack move it switches to Aegietta-Aria-Blade;
  • If Aegietta-Aria-Shield uses Relic Song it switches to Aegietta-Aria-Blade (because Relic Song is an Attack move) and then to Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade;
  • If Aegietta-Aria-Blade uses Relic Song it directly switches to Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade;
  • Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade forme is the base forme of Aegietta-Pirouette;
  • If Aegietta-Pirouette-Blade uses King's Shield (or a variant of Protect), it switches to Aegietta-Pirouette-Shield.
SpartanMalice, can something like this work?
Since I have some knowledge about PS code, I'll answer. It probably is possible to do it with the right coding (this is not the code for actually changing). However, it doesn't really matter that much, since it's not about "possible" but about "keeping it simple" I think.

DNA Donors: Haxorus / Kyurem
Offspring name: Harem
New type: Dragon / Ice
New base stats: 100 / 158 / 90 / 110 / 80 / 101 (+20 Atk, +15 SpA, +5 Spe)
New ability and desc: Overwhelming Presence (Mold Breaker + Pressure) - Whenever this poke is on the field, all abilities and items the opponent has is negated. (Yes, all of them. -ates become unboosted normal type, Regenerator doesn't increase health, Berries and Sash doesn't activate, Specs and Life Orb don't give power boost, etc.)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Aqua Tail, Outrage, Poison Jab, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Low Kick, Ice Beam, Superpower, Rock Slide, Taunt, Swords Dance, Roost, Earth Power
Role identification: Yeah. Remember Monsjustmons? Whenever this poke is on the field, you basically play it, except you can use your item. Because of this, this poke may be very hard to revenge kill because you just realize your Sash doesn't activate and you still get outsped even though you hold Scarf. Or you can't even revenge it with Talonflame because Gale Wings doesn't give you priority. You can only rely on raw power to beat this thing.

Since I have some knowledge about PS code, I'll answer. It probably is possible to do it with the right coding (this is not the code for actually changing). However, it doesn't really matter that much, since it's not about "possible" but about "keeping it simple" I think.
It isn't so difficult, it only has 2 "super-formes", Aria and Pirouette, and 4 "sub-formes", Aria Shield and Aria Blade, and Pirouette Shield and Pirouette Blade.
The funny thing is that I didn't submit this Fusion and I don't even know if it will be voted lol

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You just couldn't be satisfied at Hazard couldn't you.

Anyways, Chopin I assume that this doesn't affect mega stones, as GF made it very clear that Mega evolution shouldn't be hampered with eg: Can't remove mega stones, Klutz doesn't prevent Mega Evolution

EV

Banned deucer.
More Electric fusions!

DNA Donors: Kyurem / Electivire
Offspring: Electurem
New Typing: Ice / Electric
New Stats: 100 / 130 / 89 / 130 / 89 / 100 (+4 Attack, +11 Defense, +18 Special Attack, +2 Special Defense, +5 Speed)
New Ability and Desc: Pressure Drive (Pressure + Motor Drive): Whenever this Pokemon loses more than 1 PP per turn, its Speed is raised.
Notable Moves: Volt Switch, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Roost, Wild Charge, Ice Punch, Earthquake
Role Description: More STAB Boltbeam. This is the first fusion I've custom tweaked to get the stats "even" but it's also to keep it somewhat balanced. Pressure Drive is nifty in a metagame filled with lots of Pressure+Ability fusions and will get Electurem out of its crowded speed tier. It has impeccable coverage on both sides but it should focus on the special moves more as those moves are a bit more powerful overall.

Double piggy
[ ಠ (oo) ಠ ]

Parents: Primeape / Mamoswine
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring: Primeswine
New Typing: Fighting / Ice
New Stats: 97 / 127 / 80 / 75 / 75 / 97
New Ability and Desc: Snow Spirit (Snow Cloak + Vital Spirit): This Pokemon is immune to status during hail.
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Close Combat, Ice Shard, Knock Off, U-turn, Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Endeavor, Encore, Taunt, Seed Bomb, Hone Claws
Role Description: It works as a lead thanks to hazards, Encore, Endeavor, U-turn, Taunt, etc. It will probably be better served as a hazard setter+3 attacks however. Ice+Fighting is cool dual STAB and you can round out coverage with Knock Off, U-turn, Thunder Punch, or even Seed Bomb depending on your team's needs.

Last edited:
SpartanMalice Sorry about the whole Arceus thingy, I thought it said the Fusion couldn't go over 670

It isn't so difficult, it only has 2 "super-formes", Aria and Pirouette, and 4 "sub-formes", Aria Shield and Aria Blade, and Pirouette Shield and Pirouette Blade.
The funny thing is that I didn't submit this Fusion and I don't even know if it will be voted lol
But I really need to Thank you in advance for all of your help with this, and the first sentence was what I was thinking also :)

SpartanMalice

No worries. And yeah, we really should just let it flow and see if it gets voted in the first place. Some things are best left untouched.

It's up to the coders, I suppose.

One's a gorgeous dragon with a heavenly voice, the other's a common street hoodlum. It's a classic Lady-and-the-Tramp situation.
Aren't those always the best love stories though?

Parents:
Aggron and Slowbro
Offspring name: Aggro
Shared Egg Group: Monster
New Type: Water/Steel
New Ability and Desc: Oblivious + Rock Head = Thickheaded: Take no recoil damage from recoil moves and are immune to infatuation and taunt.New Stats: 92/102/155/90/80/50
Notable Moves: Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Aqua Tail, Scald, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Head Smash, Double-Edge, Amnesia, Autotomize, Calm Mind, Curse, Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Toxic, Thunder Wave
Role Description: Another great physical wall, and one that grants Aggron some much-needed recovery, in addition to a much better defensive typing; so long, dual-weakness to Fighting and Ground! Amnesia and Calm Mind help it to boost its somewhat less impressive special stats, while Autotomize can help it speed up if that's what you want, and Thickheaded means it doesn't have to worry about Taunt while it's setting up. Speaking of Thickheaded, dropping Double-Edges and Head Smashes without worry is a neat trick too.

Parents: Mega Aggron and Slowbro
Offspring name: Mega Aggro (Armor)
New type: Water/Steel
New ability and desc: Filter
New stats: 92/132/205/90/100/50
Notable moves: Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Slack Off, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
Role description: Hubba hubba, look at those physical stats. 205 Defense is damn good, and the boost to its Sp. Defense is respectable too, and both are aided by Filter dampening Mega Aggro's three weaknesses. STAB Iron Head and Aqua Tail hit damn hard coming off of 132 Attack, and it has surprisingly wide coverage, what with Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and the elemental punches at its disposal. Again, Slack Off is incredibly useful for this thing, extending its survivability even further.

Parents: Aggron and Mega Slowbro
Offspring name: Mega Aggro (Shell)
New type: Water/Steel
New ability and desc: Shell Armor
New stats: 92/102/225/120/80/50
Notable moves: Scald, Hydro Pump, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Calm Mind, Slack Off
Role description: Yikes! Even MORE physically defensive than Mega Aggro A, Mega Aggro S also benefits from a boost to its Sp. Attack, allowing it to fully utilize Slowbro's ridiculous special movepool, as well as a few surprise additions from Aggron in the form of Earth Power, Thunderbolt, and Dragon Pulse. Once more Slack Off proves itself indispensable, especially since Mega Aggro S doesn't benefit from its companion's Sp. Defense boost or Filter. Now if only the thing had Shell Smash...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)