Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will individually review all of the fusions, but one small nitpick. Zoroldeo's Justice Illusion shouldnt raise its attack if hit by a dark attack, since that removes the purpose of Illusion (and instantly know your Mamodrill shouldnt try to Knock Off that "Porylure")
That's a good point, actually. I should probably try to think of something better, but my mind's blank on that right now. I wonder if you could help out?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Simply remove that feature. Having Dark Type attacks not breaking the Illusion is just fine.

Alright, sounds good. I'd like to ask whoever can to change Justice Illusion so that it now doesn't boost Zoroldeo's Attack upon getting hit by a Dark-type move. I guess I'll also give my thoughts on the new fusions.

Well, this thing can do damn near everything. It can attack, set hazards, remove hazards, spread status, and has reliable recovery on top of top of everything else. It's also got an interesting defensive typing, and an Ability that gives it only one weakness in Fighting-type moves. I can imagine this having quite a serious case of 4MSS, since it can't heal, set hazards, remove hazards, attack, and spread status all at once. On top of that, Cryogotran seems able to run a Choice Scarf set effectively, given its power and Speed.

Like a substantial amount of fusions, Dugterra's main claim to fame is its Ability, Prison Cell, which traps Dark-types. Dugterra was born a fighter and always will be a fighter, and thus easily crushes opposing Dark-types, letting your Dark-weak teammates run rampant. Apart from that, it has Stealth Rock, which makes Dugterra one of the fastest Stealth Rock setters in FE. However, Dugterra's bulk is low, so you need to watch out for priority.

With more bulk than standard Mew, a pretty neat defensive typing, and Coil and Dragon Dance for boosting moves, Garbagorde fits perfectly into the bulky attacker role. Heavy Armor will make you even harder to take down physically, at the cost of lowering your Speed, although you've got Extreme Speed. You've also got good support options, like Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Glare, and Haze.

Cherform...I dunno. Cherform just isn't that good to me, honestly. The best form I see for Cherform is Sun Form, since then you get Growth to muscle past walls, as well as reliable recovery in Synthesis.

Reliable recovery? Check. Boosting moves? Check. Great defensive typing? Check. Support options? Check. You've also got nice, reliable STAB moves, one of which can hax the opponent into oblivion. Its Ability, Negative Body, lets it shut down opposing users of stat-boosting moves, which is really good, considering that there's a lot of setup running around in FE.

Zoroldeo, my third fusion in the Hall of Fame, is gonna be pretty fun to play. You've got Illusion mindgames, Nasty Plot, excellent STAB moves, and Sludge Bomb to break through Fairy-types. You can also go for an all-out attacker set with a Life Orb or Black Glasses, and run Dark Pulse/Secret Sword/Sludge Bomb/Sucker Punch. Black Glasses is cool in that it allows you to bluff a Choice set.

This is everything Stunfisk wishes it could be. It has more bulk than Suicune, it hits hard, and it has a slow Volt Switch, which helps with switches. It also has Roost and an anti-PP removal Ability, meaning that Stundos is hard to stall out.

Shell Smash, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Ice Beam. Pretty much all you need. It also gets Rocks, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, and other cool stuff. All in all, a great fusion.

Double Dance, Dark Void, and two good STAB moves in Moonblast and Dark Pulse make Dank a dirty memer threat in Fusion Evolution. Outside of that, it gets Stealth Rock like half of the metagame, and lots of coverage options, as well as Explosion to go out with a bang after finishing its job. If played right, Dank will introduce its foes to a merciless Dank Void.

Fake Out just lets you switch anything in for free, and has the ability to get you out of an unfavorable matchup. Outside of that, though, it's pretty straightforward.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Cherform honestly sucks balls. No offence. Thats thy I suggested letting its ability boost Special Attack instead of physical, since its physical moves are petal blizzard and a phlethora of non STAB Normal attacks. I say non STAB because under no circumstances should u consider using it outside weather.

Tagging Tetraplex to see it

I have nothing to say about this beast. Its simply too good.

Polygrigus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Ability: Negative Body
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Will o Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Tri-Attack

Sucks to be physical attackers.
Aww shucks, you're gonna make me blush! :o (You spelled Porygrigus wrong though!)

Honestly Dank is my favourite fusion of the entire thread... partly because it's genuinely good, and partly (mostly?) because its name and meme-acity are off the scale.

A 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe Modest set with Nasty plot, Agility, Moonblast and Dark Pulse would be an epic Wincon... I hope I get to see it and use it one day.

Zoroldeo's Justice Illusion shouldnt raise its attack if hit by a dark attack, since that removes the purpose of Illusion (and instantly know your Mamodrill shouldnt try to Knock Off that "Porylure")
Done and done.

{Cherform is a} really nice weather abuser, but I have ONE nitpick. Cant Weather Front boost its SPECIAL Attack by 50%? Without that its next to unusuable since its physical STAB is (and only is) Petal Blizzard. And Normal coverage aint that spectacular either.
I thought about it, but dismissed it since the ability combo was already pretty detail-heavy, plus it was meant as more of a support mon. But hey, if people want me to make one of my pet fusions better, who am I to say no?

And Tetraplex, all of my fusions for next will be able to mega evolve to compensate.
but what if no

Question with regard to Rapipom: Would Strike And Pass work with Acrobatics if it wasn't holding an item? Like, NGEM Fake Out, come back in, get the boosts for Acro, and switch out again? Might be worth considering... and when we get around to designing the move, it might well be worth cobbling together a Normal-type version of the move. Y'know, for that extra little bit of bullshit. =]
I don't think that would work, since the game treats Acrobatics' base power as twice normal if it doesn't have an item.

Honestly Dank is my favourite fusion of the entire thread... partly because it's genuinely good, and partly (mostly?) because its name and meme-acity are off the scale.
No joke, I love it too.

Is there any chance we can revise the rule regarding fusions and Pokemon-exclusive items? I was thinking, if both Pokemon fused could use a Pokemon-exclusive item (like a Goomy/Granite fusion using Eviolite as both of the previous can), why can't the fusion use it? Another example could be a Lati@s fusion having access to Soul Dew in Ubers, etc. I have some ideas for pre-vo fusions which would really benefit from the Eviolite bulk.

Huh. I thought Technician affected it if you didn't have an item... wasn't sure what order the game worked it out in. Oh well, bang goes that idea.
AFAIK, for moves with variable base power, Technician-like effects will only apply if the base power is 60 or less when used.

Is there any chance we can revise the rule regarding fusions and Pokemon-exclusive items? I was thinking, if both Pokemon fused could use a Pokemon-exclusive item (like a Goomy/Granite fusion using Eviolite as both of the previous can), why can't the fusion use it? Another example could be a Lati@s fusion having access to Soul Dew in Ubers, etc. I have some ideas for pre-vo fusions which would really benefit from the Eviolite bulk.
I doubt that's going to happen, largely because of Soul Dew, Light Ball, and Eviolite. With Light Ball allowed to Pikachu fusions for instance, we could get a Manectric/Pikachu (w/ Static) with a 160/184/112 offensive spread and its other stats (sans HP) on par with Manectric's originals. And that's just the first thing that comes to mind.

Last edited:
AFAIK, for moves with variable base power, Technician-like effects will only apply if the base power is 60 or less when used.

I doubt that's going to happen, largely because of Soul Dew, Light Ball, and Eviolite. With Light Ball allowed to Pikachu fusions for instance, we could get a Manectric/Pikachu (w/ Static) with a 160/184/112 offensive spread and its other stats (sans HP) on par with Manectric's originals. And that's just the first thing that comes to mind.
Just realised you responded. By this, I mean if both parents of the fusion could use an item, can the fusion do it (example: Piloswine plus Magnemite could use Eviolite, Piloswine plus Magnezone can't as Magnezone can't use Eviolite)

Just realised you responded. By this, I mean if both parents of the fusion could use an item, can the fusion do it (example: Piloswine plus Magnemite could use Eviolite, Piloswine plus Magnezone can't as Magnezone can't use Eviolite)
My mistake. I wish there was a way to mark an edited post as 'new' so people would see it. I suppose that's better, though it leaves things like the Stick that might otherwise cause weaker Pokemon to see fusion out. It's up to the council as a whole though, and we're discussing other changes atm.

I'll be opening up submissions at midnight, so until then feel free to keep discussing.

More or less a joke fusion with a potential to be pretty powerful

Parents: Kecleon+Porygon2
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Kirby Kecly
New type: Normal
New base stats: 72/95(+10)/80/92(+10)/107/70(+20)
New ability and desc: Copy Ability (Trace+Color Change): Gains opponent's typing, moves, and stat changes after KOing them
Notable moves: Agility, Pain Split, Tri Attack, Recover, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psybeam
Role identification: Interesting Pokemon with sweeping potential, which it gets by copying everything from the opponent after KOing them. The only thing that keeps it from being an unstoppable force of destruction is mediocre speed. Basically, it's Kirby in Pokemon form.

Powerful physical sweeper with titanic possibility

Parents: Darmanitan+Terrakion
Offspring name: Terrtan
New type: Fire/Fighting
New base stats: 98/154(+20)/72/51/72/121(+20)
New ability and desc: Force of Justice (Justified+Sheer Force)- Increases the power of moves with secondary effects by 33% at the cost of their secondary effects, boosts Attack by 1 stage when hit by a Dark type move
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Close Combat, Superpower, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Role identification: Powerhouse with insane Attack and a great ability and nice Speed. Its defense may be somewhat on the low side, but it has nice Speed and great STAB

Who would have known referencing the worst PMD game would create such an amazing fusion?

Parents: Kyurem+Cryogonal
Offspring name: Cryogrem
New type: Ice/Dragon
New base stats: 100(+3)/90/80(+20)/120(+8)/112/109(+9)
New ability and desc: Bittercold (Levitate+Pressure)- Doubles opponent's PP usage, and gains an immunity to Ground-type moves. Ground type moves have their PP reduced to 0 if they were to hit. Unaffected by Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Sticky Web.
Notable moves: Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Recover. Knock Off, Ice Shard, Draco Meteor, Roost, Substitute, Freeze-Dry
Role identification: Extremely useful Rapid Spinner that punishes the use of Ground-type moves heavily that can even completely shut down some offensive threats, despite mediocre Defense. It can also serve as a Special sweeper due to its base Special Attack of 120. Go ahead, try to throw an Earthquake or Earth Power at it. It won't end badly at all. Oh, AND it has reliable recovery via Recover and Roost. All in all, a really good fusion that can fulfill a large variety of roles, ranging from Rapid Spinner to Special sweeper.

Last edited:
+

A powerful speedster with an arsenal of tricks
Parents: Darkrai + Accelgor
Offspring name: Darkkel
New type: Dark/Bug
New base stats: 75/80/72/130/75/155 (BST 587;+7DEF +13SpA + 20SPE)
New ability and desc: Hammer Space (Bad Dreams + Sticky Hold): At the end of each turn, this Pokemon regains it's item if it's lost it.
Notable moves: Acid Spray, Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Disable, Encore, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Foul Play, Gastro Acid, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Recover, Rest, Sludge Bomb, Spikes, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Darkkel is an insane mixture of power and utility. 130 special attack combined with 152 speed is great, and it can boost it’s power to even higher levels with Nasty Plot. Darkkel has a great special movepool with STAB in Dark Pulse and Bug Buzz and an insane amount of coverage options. Darkkel has a great support movepool as well, including Dark Void, Disable, Encore, Spikes, Taunt, Gastro Acid and more, and 152 speed makes it the perfect abuser. Not only that, but it’s ability, which is basically a much better version of harvest, can be used for some fun shenanigans as well.

+

When insect power meets insect speed
Parents: Pinsir + Ninjask
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Ninjir
New type: Bug
New base stats: 73/117/82/62/70/132 (BST 536)
New ability and desc: Speed Force (Hyper Cutter + Speed Boost): This Pokemon's speed can't be lowered. If this Pokemon's speed would be lowered, it's attack is raised instead.
Notable moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Bulk Up, Close Combat, Defog, Double Edge, Earthquake, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Return, Roost, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, U-Turn, X-Scissor
Role identification: Admittedly, the base form of Ninjir isn’t much. It’s attack and speed are actually pretty good, and it’s ability is pretty useful even if it is somewhat situational, especially against Sticky Web. It can probably use it’s pre-mega speed to set up Stealth Rocks or clear hazards, however, that’s about it.

+

Parents: Mega-Pinsir + Ninjask
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Mega-Ninjir
New type: Bug/Flying
New base stats: 73/147/102/72/90/152 (BST 636)
New ability and desc: Aerilate
Notable moves: Same + Double Edge, Quick Attack, Return
Role identification: Now this is more like it. Mega Ninjir is a force to be reckoned with with Aerilate, 147 base attack and 152 base speed, the fastest speed of any fusion. And thanks to Ninjir’s base ability, it’s incredible speed can’t be lowered pre-mega. It’s speed gives it a reliable, Aerilate boosted Return and it has powerful coverage options in EQ, Close Combat, and Stone Edge. U-Turn can be useful for pivoting, and unlike Mega Pinsir, Mega Ninjir has access to Roost, which means that while it would prefer to avoid SR damage, it can heal it off. Oh and last but not least, use Swords Dance for boosting!

+

A lightning fast Mega with a unique typing
Parents: Absol + Jolteon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Abjolt
New type: Dark/Electric
New base stats: 75/107/70/102/87/112 (BST 553)
New ability and desc: Power Drain (Pressure + Volt Absorb): When this Pokemon is hit by an Electric type attack, the opposing Pokemon loses an extra PP in that move, and all of this Pokemon's moves PP go up by 1; Immune to Electric type attacks.
Notable moves: Baton Pass, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Discharge, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Ice Beam, Knock Off, Megahorn, Perish Song, Play Rough, Pursuit, Signal Beam, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Fang, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Will-O-Wisp, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Abjolt’s mega is where it shines, let’s be perfectly clear. However, you may wanna keep it in it’s base form for a while for it’s ability. It gives Abjolt an immunity to Electric type moves as well as a unique way to regain PP.

+

Parents: Mega-Absol + Jolteon
Offspring name: Mega-Abjolt
New type: Dark/Electric
New base stats: 75/127/70/142/87/152 (BST 663)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Same
Role identification: Mega Abjolt has got a lot of things going for it. For starters, it has 152 base speed, the fastest of any fusion. It also has Magic Bounce, which is great for reasons I don’t feel I have to explain. Mega Abjolt has an almost unique typing in Dark/Electric, which is a pretty good STAB combination. Abjolt has a diverse movepool that works wonders for it and great offensive stats to match. Although Abjolt’s special attack is noticeably higher, and it lacks good physical Electric STAB, Swords Dance and Sucker Punch may be good reasons to go physical, although it can just as easily go special or mixed.

+

An Offensive Grass/Steel backed by a great movepool
Parents: Lilligant + Genesect
Offspring name: Liligene
New type: Grass/Steel
New base stats: 74/110/85/115/85/110 (BST 579;+4HP +20ATK + 16SPE)
New ability and desc: Tempo Burst (Own Tempo + Download): When this Pokemon is confused, it's special attack is raised 1.5x.
Notable moves: Aromatherapy, Blaze Kick, Bug Buzz, Dark Pulse, Explosion, Extremespeed, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Giga Drain, Gunk Shot, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Ice Beam, Iron Head, Leech Seed, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Psychic, Quiver Dance, Shift Gear, Sleep Powder, Swords Dance, Techno Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, U-Turn
Role identification: Admittedly, I was originally going to make this fusion a straightforward, one dimensional fusion. You can probably see where I was going with the ability and Petal Dance, and that set still probably works even if it is a bit risky. However, I decided that Genesect’s movepool was too diverse for this fusion to be a one trick pony, and wanted to give it some mixed potential. Grass/Steel is a great defensive type for an offensive fusion. Liligene has access to STAB moves such as Giga Drain, Petal Blizzard, Flash Cannon, and Iron Head as well as a wide movepool on both the physical and special side, as well as good boosting moves in Quiver Dance, Shift Gear, and Swords Dance. It has access to good support moves as well, such as Leech Seed, Heal Bell, Sleep Powder, and Healing Wish. All in all, a very versatile fusion.

+

Set up while the opponent is unable to touch you
Parents: Scrafty + Bouffalant
Offspring name: Scruffal
New type: Fighting/Normal
New base stats: 90/110/115/52/115/66 (BST 548)
New ability and desc: Juggernaut (Moxie + Sap Sipper): When this Pokemon KOs a Pokemon, it is immune to direct damage the next turn.
Notable moves: Bulk Up, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Head Charge, High Jump Kick, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Knock Off, Megahorn, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Return, Roar, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Substitute, Super Fang, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Punch
Role identification: Scruffal is great at the bulky attacker role, but it also has potential as a sweeper. It has great 90/115/115 bulk as well as 110 base attack. Normal/Fighting is a great offensive pairing that has almost perfect neutral coverage when you take Scruffal’s Dark type moves into consideration. Scruffal would be a pretty good fusion even without it’s ability, but it’s ability takes it to new levels. Having essentially a free turn after KOing a Pokemon gives it opportunity to set up with Bulk Up, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Substitute, or Power-Up Punch, wear down a bulky opponent with a free attack, heal up with Drain Punch, or cause switches with Dragon Tail or Roar. Once Scruffal nets a KO, it practically becomes the definition of a juggernaut.

+

An actually viable gimmick Fusion?
Parents: Kecleon + Furfrou
Offspring name: Furleon
New type: Normal
New base stats: 77/95/75/72/115/81 (BST 517)
New ability and desc: Kaleido Coat (Color Change + Fur Coat): This Pokemon changes it's type before it's hit by attacks and status moves*
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Cotton Guard, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Foul Play, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Power-Up Punch, Recover, Return, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn
Role identification: Mediocre speed, low HP and defense, and only decent attack, stat wise the only thing Furleon’s got going on is it’s special defense, so I’m not gonna talk about it’s stats. Rather, I’ll focus on it’s potentially OP ability, essentially a defensive Protean, one of those abilities that would be completely broken if on a Pokemon with better defensive stats. Kaleido Coat makes it so that Furleon only takes half damage from almost any attack, which is great if you if you need a bulky pokemon on your team without particularly caring about the typing. Even more impressive, Kaleido Coat makes Furleon immune to 8 types, literally almost half the types there are. If that’s not enough, Furleon is almost immune to status as well, as most moves that poison are Poison typed, most moves that burn are Fire type, most moves that freeze are Ice type, Ground types are immune to T-Wave, and Spore/Sleep Powder (and Leech Seed) can’t affect Grass types. Access to Recover is extremely useful and we should all be glad this thing doesn’t have Will-O-Wisp, but Cotton Guard is useful as well.

Type of Attack -> Type Furleon changes to
Normal/Fighting -> Ghost
Flying -> Rock
Poison -> Steel
Ground -> Flying
Rock/Dark -> Fighting
Bug/Fairy -> Poison
Ghost -> Normal
Steel -> Electric
Fire -> Fire
Water -> Water
Grass -> Grass
Electric -> Ground
Psychic -> Dark
Ice -> Ice
Dragon -> Fairy

Last edited:
Time for a new creation or two! But first, I'm resubmitting my favourite loser from my last submission phase...

Blazing chaos.
Parents: Typhlosion + Thundurus
Offspring name: Thundersion
New type: Fire/Electric
New base stats: 90/99/74/125/82/125 (BST: 595; +20 Speed, +8 SpA, +12 HP)
New ability and desc: Wildfire (Blaze + Prankster) - All Fire-type moves used by this Pokemon have +1 priority.
Notable moves: Eruption, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Focus Blast, Flare Blitz, Superpower, Will-O-Wisp, Nasty Plot, Sunny Day, Taunt.
Role identification: A seriously dangerous special sweeper or mixed wallbreaker; priority on all STAB Fire moves, including Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast and the devastating Eruption, is nothing to sneeze at. It also boasts STAB Electric type moves for dealing with Water types, as well as Flying-type Fire resists such as Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y. Thundersion also sports a decent movepool with coverage options like Focus Blast and Hidden Power, and can go mixed with moves like Flare Blitz, Earthquake or Superpower off a decent base 99 Attack to deal with would-be counters. As well as Will-O-Wisp, he also sports other interesting support options such as a very fast Taunt and priority Sunny Day. Tread lightly.

Now for the new stuff... Apologies if any of these have been done before, but I haven't seen them on the list of previous fusions on Page 1 and I ain't scrolling through 25 pages of posts to make sure.

V-Destroyer.
Parents: Dragonite + Victini
Offspring name: Victonite
New Type: Dragon/Fire
New base stats: 110/127/97/100/100/105 (BST: 639; +15 HP, +10 Att, +15 Speed)
New ability and desc: Focus Break (Victory Star + Inner Focus) - Immune to flinching; moves with 100% flinch chance will always fail.
Notable moves: V-Create, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Iron Head, Thunderpunch, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Blue Flare, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Calm Mind; Dragon Tail, U-Turn, Extremespeed, Roost, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Defog.
Role identification: A bulky and powerful physical / mixed wallbreaker, revenge killer, and all-round very versatile mon.. Its main claim to fame is the combination of Dragon Dance and its near-perfect dual STABs in Outrage and Flare Blitz, along with the coverage to hit select checks such as Heatran or Azumarill super-effectively; it also benefits as a physical sweeper that is immune to Will-O-Wisp. It also gets V-Create, which is counter-productive to Dragon Dance but works exceptionally well for Choice sets, either with a Scarf for powerful revenge killing - a set that works very well with U-Turn - or with a Band for sheer wallbreaking force - which is an excellent set in tandem with Extremespeed.
Victonite also works decently in support thanks to its great bulk, reliable recovery, and great movepool with access to Defog, multiple status moves, and Dragon Tail for phazing; a weakness to Stealth Rock does hinder this somewhat however. Finally, Victonite's decent SpA stat and great movepool lend it well to a mixed set, or a fully special Calm Mind or Choice Specs set, which can boast surprise factor and take down physical walls / tanks like Landorus-T and Hippowdon with ease. They are generally inferior to fully physical sets though, especially since Victonite cannot boosts its speed on such sets without greatly limiting its coverage.
One of Victonite's niche, but potentially most useful features is its ability, which not only renders it immune to flinching (aside from Razor Claw or King's Rock) but completely stops Fake Out users from even harming you with the move! A nifty little ability to stop Togekiss and Fake Out abusers from stopping your sweep.

Start the Hyperdrive, we're going to Warp Speed!
Parents: Absol + Zebstrika
Offspring name: Abstrikol
New Type: Electric/Dark
New base stats: 80/125/71/87/71/105 (BST: 539)
New ability and desc: Hyperdrive (Super Luck + Motor Drive) - Immune to all Electric type moves and when struck by one, Speed and Critical chance both increase by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Night Slash, Pursuit, Wild Charge, Play Rough, Superpower, Iron Tail.
Role identification: Switch into any Electric move and start sweeping! Even without a Hyperdrive boost, Abstrikol's decent speed, nice Attack stat and great movepool allow it to wreak havok once fast checks are out of the way; access to Swords Dance complements this well by providing sweeping power. The moveset is really up to you, with great STAB and coverage moves to choose from.
Alternatively with a Hyperdrive boost and a Scope Lens, Abstrikol does not even need Swords Dance to cause havok, providing a huge critical chance to all moves and a 100% crit chance to STAB Night Slash, Psycho Cut and Stone Edge.
It can also Mega Evolve if you so wish, and in my opinion the best way to use this Pokemon is to Mega Evolve it immediately after gaining a Hyperdrive boost...

New base stats: 80/145/71/127/71/145 (BST: 639; +20 Attack, +40 SpA, +40 Speed)
New ability: Magic Bounce
Notable Moves: The same as above, but include Overheat / Fire Blast, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt.
Role identification: Mixed Sweeper and revenge killer that cannot be struck by Status moves; its Special Attack and Speed have been greatly increased from the base form - although its bulk is as mediocre as ever - and its immunity to Thunder Wave, Glare and Will-O-Wisp means it's very hard for opponents to prevent your potential sweep. While it functions similar to regular Mega Absol, its increased Special Attack and Speed, somewhat improved bulk, additional resistances to Electric and Flying, and useful ability before Mega Evolving help cement it as a powerful mixed sweeper, especially with a Hyperdrive boost.
With Swords Dance, Ice Beam for bulky grounds and excellent coverage, and Magic Bounce to stop status and phazing moves, Mega Abstrikol is a fantastic wallbreaker and stallbreaker, able to destroy entire stall teams singlehandedly and smash through strong walls and stall Pokemon on Balance teams such as Mega Sableye and Chansey, who cannot do anything back.

Beast of the Earth.
Parents: Rhyperior + Swampert
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Swamperior
New Type: Rock/Ground
New base stats: 117/135/120/80/82/60 (BST: 594)
New ability and description: Full Potential (Solid Rock + Torrent) - All moves used by this Pokemon have their charge or recharge times removed; if below 30% HP, all neutral hits will deal 50% less damage.
Notable moves: Rock Wrecker, Giga Impact, Megahorn, Earthquake, Hydro Cannon, Rock Polish, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock.
Role identification: Rock Polish cleaner and hole puncher, with fantastic coverage and great overall bulk boosted by its ability. It's slow, but after a Rock Polish outspeeds the entire OU metagame minus Speed Boost-boosted Pokemon and Scarf users. A devastating non-recharging STAB Rock Wrecker will annihilate most opposition, with STAB Earthquake providing powerful neutral coverage; Giga Impact also takes advantage of the ability and damages most Pokemon that resists the STAB combo neutrally (only Bronzong resists all three), or you can choose Ice Punch - which slams Breloom and hurts Chesnaught, while still dealing heavy damage to Landorus-T after an Intimidate - or Megahorn for bulky Grass and Dark types and perfect neutral coverage.
It can also wield a Choice Band and break down most walls easily with its great Attack stat and powerful STAB moves, although its low speed and easily exploitable 4x weaknesses to Grass and Water can make such a set actually a liability against Hyper Offense teams. Finally, its ability to threaten almsot anything lacking a strong Water or Grass move makes a lead Stealth rock setter moveset a decent option, especially with its great bulk and ability to stomach strong neutral hits even at low HP.
Of course, there is always the option to go Mega too...

New base stats: 117/175/140/90/102/70 (BST: 694; +40 Att, +20 Def, +10 SpA, +20 SpD, +10 Speed)
New ability: Swift Swim
Notable Moves: Rain Dance, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock, Roar, Rain Dance
Role identification: Very powerful tank and SR setter, that also has the ability to sweep by boosting its Speed with Rain Dance and giving itself a pseudo-tertiary STAB. Stone Edge and Earthquake provide the all-important STAB QuakeEdge combo, and with base 175 Attack behind them, not many things can claim to tank them easily. Waterfall unfortunately does not provide much in the way of essential coverage, but it IS powerful under Rain and works as a reliable pseudo-STAB under rain without relying on Stone Edge's shaky accuracy or Earthquake's many safe switch-ins; it also hits Landorus-T hard without the need for Ice Punch. Really, the reason to use this form over the base form is the additional bulk and Speed, as a Choice Band or Life Orb-wielding Swamperior, taking advantage of its ability with Rock Wrecker, will hit far harder than the Mega form. Use the Mega form for tanking and cleaning, and the base form for wallbreaking.

Psychosis-inducing bulk.
Parents: Uxie + Diancie
Offspring name: Dixie
New Type: Psychic/Rock
New base stats: 76/100/140/100/140/72 (BST: 630; +14 HP, +13 Att, +13 SpA)
New ability and description: Psycho Shield (Levitate + Clear Body) - Complete immunity to neutral and Not Very Effective moves when at full HP.
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Trick, Trick Room, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Bell, Rest, Psychic, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt, Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Earth Power, Knock Off, U-Turn.
Role identification: Fantastic lead, stall and support 'mon, with a great movepool full of support options and strong attacks. Dixie possesses massive bulk and a powerful ability that makes Dixie extremely difficult to harm without chip damage if played right. It also has moderate offensive capabilities, and its best STAB move, Diamond Storm, can even boost its defenses further. It unfortunately has to rely on Rest for healing, but it works very well with Dixie's ability, preventing too much lost momentum. Use it however you feel is best - I like the look of a Chesto-Rest set personally. It works as a tank, a wall and a powerfuly Support mon, so it's perfect for balance teams that need its bulk or stall teams that also need some offensive power.

Vicious, powerful, deadly.
Parents: Latios + Electivire
Offspring name: Electrios
New Type: Dragon/Electric
New base stats: 77/125/73/130/97/105 (BST: 607; +19 Att, +18 SpA, +3 Speed)
New ability and description: Landslide (Levitate + Motor Drive) - Immune to Ground moves and grounded entry hazards; if a Ground-type damaging attack is aimed at Electrios, Speed increases one stage.
Notable moves: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Superpower, Earthquake, Surf, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Dragon Dance, Roost.
Role identification: A deadly setup sweeper that can go both physical and special, and a powerful mixed wallbreaker too. A Life Orb set, either physically- or specially-based, will also clean through weakened offensive teams once faster threats are removed, and it is quite fast so a Scarf set turns it into an excellent revenge killer... making this a very versatile Pokemon indeed. It's not particularly bulky by any stretch of the imagination, but its five resistances to common types, access to Roost, and an ability that removes one of its weaknesses, all allow it to possess surprising longevity.
Electrios' ability is more than just a Levitate clone however, as switching in on a Ground type attack will also provide a Speed boost which can really boost Special-based and Choice Band sets (non-Banded Physical sets can use Dragon Dance just fine), turning it into a menacing sweeper even against speedy Hyper-Offense teams if you predict well.
And finally, of course, there is the option to Mega Evolve...

New Type: Dragon/Electric
New base stats: 77/165/93/160/107/105 (BST: 707; +40 Att, +20 Def, +30 SpA, +10 SpD)
New ability: Levitate
Notable Moves: Same as above.
Role identification: A bulkier and more potent version of Electrios, at the cost of some versatility due to lack of an item slot. Mega Electrios makes a very effective bulky mixed wallbreaker thanks to its sky high 165/160 offenses and its moderate bulk in combination with Roost - allowing more longevity than the base form's poor defenses, and likely Life-Orb recoil on non-Choice sets. Its ability is inferior but it retains the same immunity, which is nice, and the additional bulk can come in quite useful, especially on Calm Mind + Roost sets.

Last edited:
Alright, time for my 'mons again.

The crazed leopard dragon strikes back.

DNA Donors: Kyurem + Liepard
Offspring Name: Kyurepard
New typing: Dragon/Dark
New base stats: 95/119/70/119/70/121 (+10 Atk, +10 SpA, +20 Spe) (594 BST)
New Ability + description: Pressure + Unburden = Demoralize (Opposing Pokemon have their Speed halved as long as they are holding items)
Notable moves: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Roost, Hone Claws, Knock Off, Dragon Claw, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Stone Edge, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch, Seed Bomb, Zen Headbutt, U-turn, Trick
Role identification: This is much like Infernape, except stronger, faster, bulkier, and with Hydreigon's typing. Also like Infernape, this has the ability to go either physical or special, or even mixed if you so desire. While Kyurepard's Ability might seem overpowering, it only affects foes which still have their items. It also does not protect Kyurepard from priority, a good amount of which hits it super-effectively. Kyurepard's bulk is also lacking, meaning that even a fairly strong neutral hit is going to do a lot of damage.

An electric rock-beast bird thing...?

DNA Donors: Gigalith + Zapdos
Offspring Name: Zapdolith
New typing: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 88/113/108/113/105/63 (+20 SpA, +20 SpD) (590 BST)
New Ability + description: Sturdy + Pressure = Unrelenting Pressure (If an attacking move would KO the bearer from full health, the bearer survives the attack with 1 HP and the PP for the move that hit the bearer is reduced to 0)
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Defog, Thunder Wave, Roost, Volt Switch, Autotomize, Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Earth Power, Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Signal Beam, Stone Edge, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Iron Head, Superpower, Baton Pass
Role identification: Has access to both Stealth Rock and Defog, as well as a slow STAB Volt Switch. Zapdolith is also a pretty decent attacker, seeing as it has Autotomize and nice offensive options. Its Ability also helps it set up Rocks or an Autotomize, and completely screws over Choice-locked attackers.

Move over, Flygon, there's a new Dragon Boomburster in town.

Parents: Exploud + Druddigon
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Explougon
New typing: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 101/116/87/86/92/68 (550 BST)
New Ability + description: Soundproof + Sheer Force = Sound Force (The bearer's attacks with secondary effects count as sound-based moves and deal 1.2X damage, but lose their secondary effects)
Notable moves: Work Up, Boomburst, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Surf, Return, Dragon Claw, the elemental punches, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Gunk Shot, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Role identification: I made this mainly to get a Normal/Dragon (yes I know that there already is one). Exploud maybe wasn't the best choice, but whatever. This has a bunch of coverage and can hit hard with Boomburst, but is restricted to Work Up for boosting Special Attack. Explougon's low Speed is also troubling, but you've got Sucker Punch to help get around that problem.

A threatening toxic troublemaker.

Parents: Dragalge + Gyarados
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Draegarados
New typing: Poison/Water
New base stats: 90/110/95/89/122/73 (579 BST)
New Ability + description: Poison Point + Intimidate = Venom Glare (On switch-in, the bearer poisons adjacent opponents)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Gunk Shot, Waterfall, Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Play Rough, Ice Fang, Venoshock, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Scald, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Roar, Taunt
Role identification: It came to my attention that all my fusions are weak to Fighting, so I made this to act as a Fighting check. Anyways, you have Dragon Dance, two good STAB moves in Gunk Shot and Waterfall, and decent coverage. Apart from that, Draegarados is perhaps the only user of Venoshock in FE (outside of maybe Venoqueen), due to its Ability poisoning its opponents. There's also Venom Drench, which is completely unused in standard play but could be dangerous in Draegarados' hands. It also has a Mega Evolution, but it doesn't much need it to be effective.

Parents: Dragalge + Gyarados
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Mega Draegarados
New typing: Poison/Dark
New base stats: 90/140/125/99/152/73 (679 BST)
New Ability + description: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Everything listed above
Role identification: Well, Mega Draegarados has a different role now. It can't automatically spread poison and can't run an item, but it's a better DDance user and gets a secondary Dark typing to hit Psychics. This was the main reason I put Poison as the primary typing; this way it can still sort of check Fighting-types. As for stats, 90/125/152 bulk is pretty terrific, and 140 base Attack isn't anything to sneeze at either.

A spectral balloon of serenity.

DNA Donors: Drifblim + Shaymin-Sky
Offspring Name: Drifaymin
New typing: Ghost/Grass
New base stats: 125/91/64/120/64/123 (+5 Def, +15 SpA, +20 Spe) (587 BST)
New Ability + description: Unburden + Serene Grace = Rapid Grace (The bearer's Speed is doubled on any turn that it uses a move with a secondary effect)
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Seed Flare, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Dazzling Gleam, Giga Drain, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Air Slash, Synthesis, Trick, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Phantom Force, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Defog, Baton Pass, Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Aromatherapy, Tailwind, Memento, Destiny Bond, Magic Coat
Role identification: A bunch of possible sets here. There's Calm Mind, Choice Specs (which is made all the better by access to Trick), Will-O-Wisp plus Hex, defensive Defog, offensive Defog, you name it. Drifaymin's Ability lets it be straight-up unable to be outpaced if you aren't running priority. 125/64/64 bulk isn't bad either, to be honest. Drifaymin's defensive typing is a bit of a letdown, as while it resists Water, Ground, and Electric, and is completely immune to Fighting moves, it's also weak to Ice, Fire, Dark, and Flying. All in all, though, a really solid 'mon.

The solar dragon warrior shall be your opponent.

Parents: Tropius + Haxorus
Offspring Name: Troxorius
New typing: Grass/Dragon
New base stats: 98/118/97/76/89/84 (562 BST)
New Ability + description: Solar Power + Rivalry = Solar Warrior (If Sunny Day is active, the bearer's moves do 1.5X damage; if any other weather is active, the bearer's moves do 0.75X damage)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Low Kick, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Night Slash, Natural Gift, Synthesis
Role identification: A Dragon that likes the sun. If you can manage to get a Dragon Dance up when you're in sunlight, count on things getting demolished. Natural Gift is interesting, because you can get a one-use coverage move of any type you want (including a 100 BP physical Fire move boosted by Sunny Day and Troxorius' Ability!). However, more consistent attacking options will likely be preferred.

Last edited:
655.gif
448.gif

Parents: Delphox and Lucario
Offspring name: Luphoxio
New Type: Fire/Fighting
Base Stats: 82/99/81/124/95/107
New ability and desc: Blaze + Steadfast = Salac Power: Boosts the user's Speed stat by 50% whenever its HP is 33% or below.
Notable moves: Fire Blast, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Trick, Psyshock, Psychic, Calm Mind, Will-O-Wisp, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Extreme Speed, Mach Punch, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake
Role Identification: Nasty Plot sweeper with fantastic STABs, incredibly wide movepool and high offensive stats. Its ability gives it a pseudo-Salac Berry boost, enabling it to hold a Life Orb for more power. It has its own special STAB priority in Vacuum Wave to fend of other priority users.

136.gif
464.gif

Parents: Flareon and Rhyperior
Offspring name: Flareperior
New Type: Fire/Ground
Base Stats: 100/145/105/85/92/62
New ability and desc: Flash Fire + Solid Rock = Alpha Stream: Removes weaknesses coming from the user's Fire typing
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Rock Blast, Wish, Megahorn, Aqua Tail, Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: A bulky tank with a humoungous Attack stat. Thanks to its ability, Flareperior only has a single weakness: to Water. It can perform both offensive and defensive roles thanks to its great bulk, and an extensive movepool. Its bulk and ability also allows it to set up a Rock Polish to demolish offensive teams as well as Swords Dance for defensive teams. As a physically offensive Pokemon, an immunity to burns (and Thunder Wave too!) is always a plus.

369.gif
141.gif

Parents: Relicanth + Kabutops
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Kabucanth
New Type: Water/Rock
Base Stats: 95/117/132/70/82/82
New ability and desc: Swift Swim
Notable moves: Head Smash, Swords Dance, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, X-Scissor, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Low Kick, Superpower, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: A monster in the rain. It has Swords Dance for set-up, Aqua Jet for sweeping, and HEAD SMASH for wallbreaking. Nice Attack stat means it can power through a lot of walls at +2 and a high Speed (for a rain sweeper) lets it outspeed Choice scarfers and other rain sweepers. Its great bulk (especially defense) allows it to have an easier time to set-up as well as pull off a defensive Rapid Spin set when needed.

642.gif
015.gif

DNA Donors: Beedrill and Thundurus
Offspring name: Thundurbee
New type: Bug/Electric
New base stats: 72/120/55/85/90/105 (+18Atk, +10SpD +12Spe)
New ability and desc: Prankster + Swarm = Stunning Bug: User's Bug-type moves get +1 priority
Notable moves: U-Turn, Wild Charge, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Superpower, Knock Off, Drill Run
Role identification: Priority U-Turn your way for the win. Electric typing gives it full immunity to paralysis, meaning nothing will slow this down.

225.gif
083.gif

Parents: Delibird and Farfetch'd
Offspring name: Delitch'd
New Type: Ice/Flying
Base Stats: 58/70/60/71/63/77
New ability and desc: Hustle + Keen Eye = Angry Bird: Boosts the user's Attack and Accuracy by 50%.
Notable moves: Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Roost, Gunk Shot, Iron Tail, Leaf Blade, Knock Off, U-Turn, Blizzard, Spikes, Rapid Spin, Destiny Bond, Present
Role identification: Thanks to its ability, Delitch'd's Attack stat reaches 359 with a Jolly nature and 393 with Adamant. Its Brave Bird now hits hard, as well as its Ice Shard priority. Also thanks to its ability, it can now comfortably use its high-powered coverage moves in Iron Tail and Gunk Shot. Spikes, Rapid Spin, and U-Turn give it utility. It becomes deadly after a Swords Dance boost, just good luck on setting up.

Last edited:

Designed to give you a hell of a headache.
Parents: Aerodactyl + Klinklang
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Tylinkol
New Type: Rock/Steel
New Base Stats: 90 (+20)/122 (+20)/90/65/80/110
New Ability and Description: Painkiller (Rock Head + Plus): Using a move that also damages the user boosts either Attack or Special Attack by 1 Stage. Physical moves with recoil raise Attack, and Special moves with recoil raise Special Attack.
Notable Moves: Gear Grind, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Wild Charge, Iron Head, Elemental Fangs, Flamethrower, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Ancient Power, Mirror Shot, Volt Switch, Shift Gear, Tailwind, Magnet Rise, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: An exceptional Life Orb sweeper, Tylinkol has a bit of an Achilles' heel in the form of 4x weaknesses to very common attacking types, one of which has priority pretty much everywhere. Despite this, it has the propensity to deal a hell of a lot of damage, hit through substitutes with an effective 100 BP STAB attack (y'know, that can actually hit something), and work as a mixed sweeper. Of course, that's not the only way to play this 'mon...
---

Offspring Name: Mega Tylinkol
New Type: Rock/Steel
New Base Stats: 90/152/110/75/100/130
New Ability and Description: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: Largely the same as above, minus, y'know, the Special moves.
Role Identification: A fast and brutal Mega Evolution, Mega Tylinkol lets you boost in relative peace and quiet via moves like Wild Charge and Double-Edge before you Mega Evolve and drink in that sweet, sweet Tough Claws bonus. It's worth mentioning that the oft-neglected Gear Grind gains a boost from this as well, allowing you to use that enormous Attack stat for something other than missing with Stone Edge. Yes, Steel isn't the greatest attacking type in the world, and yes, there's still that incredible vulnerability to stuff like Mach Punch, but with 90/110/100 defences and a plethora of resistances to other common attacking types, this Pokémon is not as fragile as it first appears. You can even try your hand at a little paraflinching, courtesy of a very fast Thunder Wave and a boosted STAB Rock Slide. It's surprisingly decent! =]

G'day mate!
Parents: Krookodile + Darmanitan
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Lookmate
New Type: Fire/Ground
New Base Stats: 110/138/77/57/72/103
New Ability and Description: U Wot M8? (Moxie + Sheer Force): Moves with secondary effects have their power increased by 33% and the effect removed. This is increased by 33% for each opponent this Pokémon KOs and does not reset upon switching out.
Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Knock Off, Superpower, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, Aqua Tail, Thunder Fang, U-Turn, Hone Claws, Bulk Up, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock
Role Identification: An exceptionally potent Life Orb sweeper (gosh, I seem to like these!) with an incredible attacking type and a great ability. However, it's something of a glass cannon, highly vulnerable to fast Water-types and the occasional bit of Water-type Priority nonsense cough cough Blastinja cough. Despite these, I think this Pokémon has the tools it needs to excel in the meta as a fast revenge killer and pivot.

Lip up fatty, yah, lip up fatty for di reggae!
Parents: Hariyama + Conkeldurr
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
Offspring Name: Rudeman
New Type: Fighting
New Base Stats: 139/145/92/62/77/62
New Ability and Description: Guts
Notable Moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Facade, Elemental Punches, Poison Jab, Knock Off, Force Palm, Belly Drum
Role Identification: Belly Drumming with a Guts boost might sound like the dictionary definition of a glass cannon, but with acceptable defences and a massive Attack stat, anything that does get hit stays hit. While vulnerable to FakeSpeeders, this fatty also heals for a huge amount once it's got a boost off, which means it might be worth putting it in as a kind of homicide lead. Bung a Flame Orb on it and you can still give someone a very, very bad day, though. Every hoe ha dem stick a bush. Or... something. I am whiter than some scared milk. =]

Y'know that good Dragonite fusion people have been banging on about?
Parents: Poliwrath + Dragonite
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: Tadpole
New Type: Dragon/Water
New Base Stats: 100/124/105/95/105/85
New Ability and Description: Power Forward (Water Absorb + Inner Focus): Moves with a chance to flinch heal this Pokémon for 12.5% of its HP.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Elemental Punches, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Dragon Claw, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Belly Drum, Thunder Wave, Roost
Role Identification: It's another drummer! This one, however, is better on the defence, with a superb defensive typing and 100/105/105 statline. This one also has access to Extreme Speed, that most beloved move of the Belly Drum abuser, and recovery options both through its ability and via Roost. It also stops the insufferable Rapipom dead in its tracks, allowing it to boost in comparative safety and bulldoze through the opposition. Not literally, though, Bulldoze is a bit rubbish. =]

Game Corner, arcade, tomayto, tomahto...
Parents: Snorlax + Aggron
Offspring Name: Galaga
New Type: Normal/Steel
New Base Stats: 125/120/132/72/95/50
New Ability and Description: Iron Hide (Thick Fat + Rock Head): This Pokémon takes 50% less damage from attacks with a recoil element, Fire-type attacks, and Ice-type attacks. This Pokémon is unaffected by recoil.
Notable Moves: Head Smash, Earthquake, Double-Edge, Facade, Elemental Punches, Heavy Slam, Superpower, Wild Charge, Dragon Tail, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Curse, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Hone Claws
Role Identification: This is a highly defensive Fusion with a killer ability that stiffarms the meta's common Life Orb sweeper tactics. Its typing gives it a lot of useful resistances, though that 4x weakness to Fighting-type attacks is Not Your Friend, and its offensive presence isn't too shabby either thanks to the other half of its ability and STAB Double-Edge. Access to a consequence-free Head Smash is pretty cool as well, given the general excellence of Rock-type coverage in this meta, and there are a multitude of options for dealing with Fairy-types, Steel-types, and Fairy/Steel-types. You can even run Belly Drum! If you... want... ahem. For real, though, this thing can work as a Curse-abusing Life Orb wallbreaker, a bulky phazer with Roar or Dragon Tail, and even an AssVest user, though it does lack recovery. So why not give it a shot? =]
---

Offspring Name: Mega Galaga
New Type: Normal/Steel (PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS RIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW.)
New Base Stats: 125/150/182/72/115/50
New Ability and Description: Filter
Notable Moves: See Above.
Role Identification: Inevitably, the introduction of a more conventionally defensive ability and stat boost leads Mega Galaga to be more defensive in nature, though one has to wonder whether or not it's even worth using the Mega given the defensive prowess of the original. Curse in particular is a good move, with its beefed-up defence giving even Harem pause for thought.

Pretty lucky.

Parents: Honchkrow + Unfezant
Shared Egg Group: Flying
Offspring Name: Whoahunk
New Type: Dark/Flying
New Base Stats: 105/135/81/100/69/97
New Ability and Description: Super Luck
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Brave Bird, Superpower, U-Turn, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Dark Pulse, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Thunder Wave, Morning Sun, Work Up, Roost, Whirlwind, Taunt, Tailwind.
Role Identification: Another crit-critter to add to the collection, this bird fusion is effectively a more durable Honchkrow with a better crit chance. STAB Sucker Punch is always an immensely useful tool, and with an Attack stat of 135 and a naturally higher chance to crit, it can do some serious damage. Running a Scope Lens can only heighten the damage dealt, with Night Slash guaranteed to crit with that setup, as is the slightly less common Air Cutter. With a definitely usable 100 Special Attack, Work Up suddenly becomes a genuinely viable option for a boosting move, and mixed sweepers are a rare breed around these parts. Whoahunk's ready for its close-up. Are you? =]

Last edited:

A common fusion partner... though not, this time, for the common move.
Parents: Beedrill + Klinklang
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Krillbang
New Type: Bug/Steel
New Base Stats: 62/115 (+20)/77/57/82/103 (+20)
New Ability and Description: Hive Mind (Swarm + Plus): This Pokémon's Attack goes up by 1.5x when on the field with another Bug- or Steel-type Pokémon.
Notable Moves: U-Turn, Gear Grind, X-Scissor, Drill Run, Knock Off, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Wild Charge, Return, Thunder Wave, Shift Gear, Substitute
Role Identification: There solely for the Mega Evolution.
---

Offspring Name: Mega Krillbang
New Type: Bug/Steel
New Base Stats: 62/175/77/27/82/173
New Ability and Description: Adaptability
Notable Moves: See Above
Role Identification: A Mega Beedrill for the new, more powerful meta of Fusionmons, it makes up for the shortcomings of its prior form with a much sturdier defensive typing and a fantastic new STAB move in Gear Grind. Adaptability-boosted STAB U-Turn off a base 175 Attack stat doesn't hurt either. Kock Off, Drill Run, and Wild Charge are all pretty valuable coverage moves, and who knows, you might be able to get a Shift Gear off against an unsuspecting opponent! Now there's a terrifying thought. This Pokémon is blisteringly fast and plays to a hit-and-run style that fits in with a number of hyper-offensive teams, and with its newfound ability to do damage through Substitutes and ruin a boosting sweeper's day, this is one bug that'll take more than a rolled-up newspaper or a ginormous bath to put down. =]

Parents:
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name:
New Type:
New Base Stats: /////
New Ability and Description:
Notable Moves:
Role Identification:

Parents:
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name:
New Type:
Notable Moves:
Role Identification:

Parents:
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name:
New Type:
Notable Moves:
Role Identification:

Parents:
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name:
New Type:
Notable Moves:
Role Identification:

Parents:
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name:
New Type:
Notable Moves:
Role Identification:
Beedrillite is banned

Time for a new creation or two! But first, I'm resubmitting my favourite loser from my last submission phase...

Blazing chaos.
Parents: Typhlosion + Thundurus
Offspring name: Thundersion
New type: Fire/Electric
New base stats: 90/99/74/125/82/125 (BST: 595; +20 Speed, +8 SpA, +12 HP)
New ability and desc: Wildfire (Blaze + Prankster) - All Fire-type moves used by this Pokemon have +1 priority.
Notable moves: Eruption, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Focus Blast, Flare Blitz, Superpower, Will-O-Wisp, Nasty Plot, Sunny Day, Taunt.
Role identification: A seriously dangerous special sweeper or mixed wallbreaker; priority on all STAB Fire moves, including Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast and the devastating Eruption, is nothing to sneeze at. It also boasts STAB Electric type moves for dealing with Water types, as well as Flying-type Fire resists such as Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y. Thundersion also sports a decent movepool with coverage options like Focus Blast and Hidden Power, and can go mixed with moves like Flare Blitz, Earthquake or Superpower off a decent base 99 Attack to deal with would-be counters. As well as Will-O-Wisp, he also sports other interesting support options such as a very fast Taunt and priority Sunny Day. Tread lightly.

Now for the new stuff... Apologies if any of these have been done before, but I haven't seen them on the list of previous fusions on Page 1 and I ain't scrolling through 25 pages of posts to make sure.

V-Create? or V-Destroy?
Parents: Dragonite + Victini
Offspring name: Victonite
New Type: Dragon/Fire
New base stats: 110/127/97/100/100/105 (BST: 639; +15 HP, +10 Att, +15 Speed)
New ability and desc: Focus Break (Victory Star + Inner Focus) - Immune to flinching; moves with 100% flinch chance will always fail.
Notable moves: V-Create, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Iron Head, Thunderpunch, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Blue Flare, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Calm Mind; Dragon Tail, U-Turn, Extremespeed, Roost, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Defog.
Role identification: A bulky and powerful physical / mixed wallbreaker, revenge killer, and all-round very versatile mon.. Its main claim to fame is the combination of Dragon Dance and its near-perfect dual STABs in Outrage and Flare Blitz, along with the coverage to hit select checks such as Heatran or Azumarill super-effectively; it also benefits as a physical sweeper that is immune to Will-O-Wisp. It also gets V-Create, which is counter-productive to Dragon Dance but works exceptionally well for Choice sets, either with a Scarf for powerful revenge killing - a set that works very well with U-Turn - or with a Band for sheer wallbreaking force - which is an excellent set in tandem with Extremespeed.
Victonite also works decently in support thanks to its great bulk, reliable recovery, and great movepool with access to Defog, multiple status moves, and Dragon Tail for phazing; a weakness to Stealth Rock does hinder this somewhat however. Finally, Victonite's decent SpA stat and great movepool lend it well to a mixed set, or a fully special Calm Mind or Choice Specs set, which can boast surprise factor and take down physical walls / tanks like Landorus-T and Hippowdon with ease. They are generally inferior to fully physical sets though, especially since Victonite cannot boosts its speed on such sets without greatly limiting its coverage.
One of Victonite's niche, but potentially most useful features is its ability, which not only renders it immune to flinching (aside from Razor Claw or King's Rock) but completely stops Fake Out users from even harming you with the move! A nifty little ability to stop Togekiss and Fake Out abusers from stopping your sweep.

Start the Hyperdrive, we're going to Warp Speed!
Parents: Absol + Zebstrika
Offspring name: Abstrikol
New base stats: 80/125/71/87/71/105 (BST: 539)
New ability and desc: Hyperdrive (Super Luck + Motor Drive) - Immune to all Electric type moves and when struck by one, Speed and Critical chance both increase by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Night Slash, Pursuit, Wild Charge, Play Rough, Superpower, Iron Tail.
Role identification: Switch into any Electric move and start sweeping! Even without a Hyperdrive boost, Abstrikol's decent speed, nice Attack stat and great movepool allow it to wreak havok once fast checks are out of the way; access to Swords Dance complements this well by providing sweeping power. The moveset is really up to you, with great STAB and coverage moves to choose from.
Alternatively with a Hyperdrive boost and a Scope Lens, Abstrikol does not even need Swords Dance to cause havok, providing a huge critical chance to all moves and a 100% crit chance to STAB Night Slash, Psycho Cut and Stone Edge.
It can also Mega Evolve if you so wish, and in my opinion the best way to use this Pokemon is to Mega Evolve it immediately after gaining a Hyperdrive boost...

New base stats: 80/145/71/127/71/145 (BST: 639; +20 Attack, +40 SpA, +40 Speed)
Notable Moves: The same as above, but include Overheat / Fire Blast, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt.
Role identification: Mixed Sweeper and revenge killer that cannot be struck by Status moves; its Special Attack and Speed have been greatly increased from the base form - although its bulk is as mediocre as ever - and its immunity to Thunder Wave, Glare and Will-O-Wisp means it's very hard for opponents to prevent your potential sweep. While it functions similar to regular Mega Absol, its increased Special Attack and Speed, somewhat improved bulk, additional resistances to Electric and Flying, and useful ability before Mega Evolving help cement it as a powerful mixed sweeper, especially with a Hyperdrive boost.
With Swords Dance, Ice Beam for bulky grounds and excellent coverage, and Magic Bounce to stop status and phazing moves, Mega Abstrikol is a fantastic wallbreaker and stallbreaker, able to destroy entire stall teams singlehandedly and smash through strong walls and stall Pokemon on Balance teams such as Mega Sableye and Chansey, who cannot do anything back.

Beast of the Earth.
Parents: Rhyperior + Swampert
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Swamperior
New base stats: 117/135/120/80/82/60 (BST: 594)
New ability and description: Full Potential (Solid Rock + Torrent) - All moves used by this Pokemon have their charge or recharge times removed; if below 30% HP, all neutral hits will deal 50% less damage.
Notable moves: Rock Wrecker, Giga Impact, Megahorn, Earthquake, Hydro Cannon, Rock Polish, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock.
Role identification: Rock Polish cleaner and hole puncher, with fantastic coverage and great overall bulk boosted by its ability. It's slow, but after a Rock Polish outspeeds the entire OU metagame minus Speed Boost-boosted Pokemon and Scarf users. A devastating non-recharging STAB Rock Wrecker will annihilate most opposition, with STAB Earthquake providing powerful neutral coverage; Giga Impact also takes advantage of the ability and damages most Pokemon that resists the STAB combo neutrally (only Bronzong resists all three), or you can choose Ice Punch - which slams Breloom and hurts Chesnaught, while still dealing heavy damage to Landorus-T after an Intimidate - or Megahorn for bulky Grass and Dark types and perfect neutral coverage.
It can also wield a Choice Band and break down most walls easily with its great Attack stat and powerful STAB moves, although its low speed and easily exploitable 4x weaknesses to Grass and Water can make such a set actually a liability against Hyper Offense teams. Finally, its ability to threaten almsot anything lacking a strong Water or Grass move makes a lead Stealth rock setter moveset a decent option, especially with its great bulk and ability to stomach strong neutral hits even at low HP.
Of course, there is always the option to go Mega too...

New base stats: 117/175/140/90/102/70 (BST: 694; +40 Att, +20 Def, +10 SpA, +20 SpD, +10 Speed)
New ability: Swift Swim
Notable Moves: Rain Dance, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock, Roar, Rain Dance
Role identification: Very powerful tank and SR setter, that also has the ability to sweep by boosting its Speed with Rain Dance and giving itself a pseudo-tertiary STAB. Stone Edge and Earthquake provide the all-important STAB QuakeEdge combo, and with base 175 Attack behind them, not many things can claim to tank them easily. Waterfall unfortunately does not provide much in the way of essential coverage, but it IS powerful under Rain and works as a reliable pseudo-STAB under rain without relying on Stone Edge's shaky accuracy or Earthquake's many safe switch-ins; it also hits Landorus-T hard without the need for Ice Punch. Really, the reason to use this form over the base form is the additional bulk and Speed, as a Choice Band or Life Orb-wielding Swamperior, taking advantage of its ability with Rock Wrecker, will hit far harder than the Mega form. Use the Mega form for tanking and cleaning, and the base form for wallbreaking.

Psychosis-inducing bulk. Rage-inducing power.
Parents: Uxie + Diancie
Offspring name: Dixie
New base stats: 76/100/140/100/140/72 (BST: 630; +14 HP, +13 Att, +13 SpA)
New ability and description: Psycho Shield (Levitate + Clear Body) - Complete immunity to neutral and Not Very Effective moves when at full HP.
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Trick, Trick Room, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Bell, Rest, Psychic, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt, Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Earth Power, Knock Off, U-Turn.
Role identification: Fantastic lead, stall and support 'mon, with a great movepool full of support options and strong attacks. Dixie possesses massive bulk and a powerful ability that makes Dixie extremely difficult to harm without chip damage if played right. It also has moderate offensive capabilities, and its best STAB move, Diamond Storm, can even boost its defenses further. It unfortunately has to rely on Rest for healing, but it works very well with Dixie's ability, preventing too much lost momentum. Use it however you feel is best - I like the look of a Chesto-Rest set - or Mega Evolve it to turn it into an offensive nuke.

New base stats: 76/160/100/160/100/132 (BST: 730; +60 Att +60 SpA, +60 Spe, -40 Def, -40 SpD)
Notable Moves: Diamond Storm, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Earth Power, Moonblast, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Knock Off, U-Turn, Power-Up Punch, Calm Mind.
Role identification: Massively powerful and speedy sweeper with a fantastic movepool and, thanks to its ability, near-immunity to status that might hinder its sweep. Diamond Storm and Zen Headbutt are powerful STAB moves, and Knock Off deals with Psychic types and bulky Ghosts nicely. Power-Up Punch can give physical sets some extra oomph - Mega Dixie has good bulk for an offensive 'mon which can give it the chance to use the move safely - or Fire Punch can remove most Steel types handily.
Mega Dixie has an equally-monstrous Special Attack stat and can boost it - and its special bulk - with Calm Mind if necessary. Psychic is the STAB move of choice, and in combination with Moonblast for Dark types and Earth Power for Steels, very few Pokemon can stand the pressure.
Finally, a mixed set with Diamond Storm, Psychic, Moonblast, and either Fire Punch or Earth Power can deal with a lot of threats and surprise opponents expecting to take on either a fully-physical or fully-special set. It's not usually necessary however, due to the sheer power of Mega Dixie's attacks and its huge Speed stat.
I'd hate to be the one to break it to you, but "Beedrillite, Diancite and Medichamite are banned, as are all Mega Stones that are banned from OU."

G-Luke

lucario.gif
lopunny.gif

Rabbit Jackels are the cutest

Parents: Lucario + Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
New Typing: Normal/Fighting
Offspring Name: Lopunnio
New Base Stats: 77/103/87/95/93/108
New Ability: Inner Focus + Cute Charm = Inner Cuteness 100% chance to Attract the foe upon being flinched.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, High Jump Kick, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Encore, Fake Out
Role Description: One of the Few Fusions with a natural access to FakeSpeed As well as fighting/Ground Coverage! Outclassed in terms of Firepower by it's mega evolution but possibly one of the best revenge killers around.

lucario.gif
lopunny-mega.gif

Parents: Lucario and Mega Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: *Mega
New Typing: Normal/Fighting

Ability: Scrappy
Offspring Name: Mega Lopunnio
New Stats: 77/163/97/95/93/138
Notable Moves: All of the above
Role Dexcription:
A powerhouse of a revengekiller and a Sweeper! Scrappy FakeSpeed coming off 163 Attack is powerful. Imagine that power at +2!!! Because this beast has Swords Dance!!!!! Run and Hide.

gallade.gif
darkrai.gif

Twin of Darkness

DNA Donors: Gallade and Darkrai
Offspring: Gallakrai
New Typing: Dark/Fighting
New Stats:

67/127(+20)/77/110(+10)/102/112(+10)
New Ability and Desc: (Bad Dreams + Steadfast) = Dreamcatcher: If this Pokemon flinches, the opponent that flinched it falls asleep.
Notable Moves: Dark Void, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Sucker Punch
Role Description: A fantastic fusion with a super neat ability that punishes flinches (looking at you Rapipom). Strong priority in Sucker Punch allows it to pick off the faster fusions in FE. Its in general a powerful poke. Then its mega comes around.

gallade-mega.gif
darkrai.gif

DNA Donors: Mega Gallade and Darkrai
Offspring: Mega Gallakrai
New Typing: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Inner Focus
New Stats: 67/167/107/110/102/142
Notable Moves: All of the above, barring special attacks
Role Description: This is a really powerful and really fast mega! While its ability sucks, it more than makes up for it with amazing STABs hitting most of the meta for unresisted damage. 142 is pretty fast (Even outspeeds mega Magmozam) for a mega, and 167 is great as well.

gardevoir.gif
cresselia.gif

Twin of Light
DNA Donors: Gardevoir and Cressilia
Offspring: Gardessilia
New Typing: Fairy/Psychic
New Stats: 98(+4)/70/102(+10)/110(+10)/130(+8)/90(+8)
New Ability and Desc: (Syncronise + Levitate)= Syncrofloat: This Pokemon is immune to ground type moves. It replaces the opponents ability with Levitate.
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Psychic, Psycho Shift, Destiny Bond, Memento, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Thunder Wave, Will o Wisp. Lunar Dance, Calm Mind, Wish, Moonlight, Toxic
Role Description: Its a bulky Fairy type with a neato ability and offensive presence!! How original! Anyways, Gardessilia fill in any stall teams need for a bulk wish passer that can fry Fighting types. Access to Will o Wisp makes it a good physical wall, and it already thenominal special bulk can be furthur bolstered by Calm Mind. But if you think this is good, watch out for the mega!!

gardevoir-mega.gif
cresselia.gif

DNA Donors: Mega Gardevoir and Cressilia
Offspring: Mega Gardessilia
New Typing: Fairy/Psychic
New Stats: 98/90/102/150/150/110
Ability: Pixilate
Notable Moves: All of the above + Hyper Voice and Return?
Role Description: While it doesnt hit has hard as Mega Gardevoir, its faster and takes ALOT of harder hits. Mega Gardessilia is one of balance and stall's best win con, as its raw bulk + access to ProWish healing and Calm Mind means after awhile its REALLY hard to break through it.

heliolisk.gif
sceptile.gif

Lizards of a scale......
Parents: Sceptile and Heliolisk
Shared Egg Group: Dragon and Monster
Offspring: Sceptolisk
New Typing: Electric/Grass
New Stats: 76/78/68/117/99/124
New Ability and Desc: (Overgrow + Dry Skin) = Damp Growth: The power of this Pokemon's Grass type moves are boosted by 1.5 under Rain. Halved in the Sun.
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm, Volt Switch, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Surf, Glare
Role Description: A powerful pivot for Rain teams, Sceptolisk carves a niche with a powerful Specs set, while under rain, 2HKOes almost anything in the tier!! Its also one of the few Grass types that hate sunlight, so keep it far away from them. Its mega trades weather viability however, for speed and power.

heliolisk.gif
sceptile-mega.gif

Parents: Heliolisk and Mega Sceptile
Shared Egg Group: *Mega
Offspring: Mega Sceptolisk
New Typing: Electric/Dragon
New Stats:
76/103/78/157/99/149
Ability: Lightning Rod
Notable Moves: Outrage, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Surf, Electrify
Role Description: This is what Im talking about. Mega Sceptolisk has a lot of power and speed going behind it, and checks most of the many Dragon, Electric and Water types in the tier. Being one of the fastest things alive is great, and while Mega Archedactyl outpaces it, It better hope that Head Smash doesnt miss, or its fried. Did I mention the legendary combination of Lightning Rod + Electrify on such a fast mon. It turns anything into setup bait and after it its +6 it cleans straight through teams.

Metal Claw Trap
Parents: Trapinch and Scizor
Shared Egg Group: Bug
Offspring: Trapzor
New Typing: Steel/Ground
New Stats: 67/125/82/60/72/47
New Ability and Desc: (Technician + Arena Trap)= Death Trap: This Pokemon traps grounded foes and boost the power of its moves by 1.5
Notable Moves: U-Turn, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Swords Dance, Bulldoze, Roost, Defog, Superpower, Quick Attack
Role Description: Trapzor is a underprepared for threat which traps weakmons and use them as setup bait. Its neat slow U-Turn allows it to bring in teammates safely. Its in general a pretty powerful mon. Pretty good for a fusion with a LC mon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)