Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents: Trevenant + Banette
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Trevette
New type: Ghost/Grass
New base stats: 89/127/85/89/87/75
New ability and desc: Frisk
Notable moves: Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Horn Leech, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Protect, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Wood Hammer, X-Scissor
Role identification: Probably want to mega this.

Parents: Trevenant + Banette
Shared egg group: [MEGA]
Offspring name: Mega Trevette
New type: Ghost/Grass
New base stats: 89/177/95/99/107/85
New ability and desc: Prankster
Notable moves: Destiny Bond, Earthquake, Forest's Curse, Gunk Shot, Horn Leech, Ingrain, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Protect, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Wood Hammer, X-Scissor
Role identification: With 177 Atk and several priority options, could work as a revenge killer, but can also wear down walls with SubSeed or Will-O-Wisp and leeching.

Parents: Alomomola + Dewgong
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Alomong (Along wasn't going to work, was it?)
New type: Water/Ice
New base stats: 142/87/95/70/85/82
New ability and desc: Hydration
Notable moves: Encore, Fake Out, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Icicle Spear, Knock Off, Perish Song, Protect, Scald, Toxic, Waterfall, Wish
Role identification: Probably wants the Scald burn chance that Dewgong lacks but could run a Physical set with a useful sub-breaking Icicle Spear and priority in Ice Shard.

Parents: Glalie + Vanilluxe
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Glaluxe
New type: Ice
New base stats: 90/102/97/110/102/94
New ability and desc: Ice Body
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Freeze-Dry, Ice Shard, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Spikes, Taunt
Role identification: Would work as a special attacker or hazard lead if you don't want to Mega this.

Parents: Glalie + Vanilluxe
Offspring name: Mega Glaluxe
New type: Ice
New base stats: 90/142/97/150/102/114
New ability and desc: Refrigerate
Notable moves: Crunch, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Ice Shard, Return
Role identification: Refrigerate gives Mega Glaluxe a powerful Physical STAB, although it has fewer coverage options on the Physical side.

Parents: Beartic + Mamoswine
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Bearswine
New type: Ice/Ground
New base stats: 117/135/95/85/85/80
New ability and desc: Snow Cloak
Notable moves: Aqua Jet, Avalanche, Earthquake, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Iron Head, Knock Off, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance
Role identification: Beartic finally gets STAB priority. Double priority with Swords Dance might even be workable.

Parents: Chatot + Pidgeot
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Chageot
New type: Normal/Flying
New base stats: 94/87/75/96/71/111
New ability and desc: Tangled Feet
Notable moves: Boomburst, Chatter, Defog, Encore, Heat Wave, Nasty Plot, Roost, Tailwind, U-turn
Role identification: If you don't want to mega this, Chageot could work well in a support rôle; use Chatter first to give yourself the chance of a free move, Defog to get rid of your hazards, Tailwind to assist your switch and then U-turn.

Offspring name: Mega Chageot
New base stats: 94/87/80/161/81/131
New ability and desc: No Guard
Notable moves: Boomburst, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Nasty Plot, Roost, U-turn
Role identification: If 110 BP 100% accurate Hurricanes coming off 161 base SpA isn't scary enough, Mega Chageot also gets Nasty Plot.

Parents: Venomoth + Yanmega
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Venomega
New type: Poison/Flying
New base stats: 93/85/88/118/80/107
New ability and desc: Tinted Lens
Notable moves: Ancient Power, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Roost, Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb, Tailwind, U-turn
Role identification: Venomega is a setup sweeper; after Sleep Powder and Quiver Dance those Tinted Lens Air Slash flinches are going to annoy your opponent. Just watch out that you don't get hit by a Ground-type attack when you Roost; you might prefer to go for Giga Drain instead.

Parents: Tropius + Sunflora
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Trora
New type: Grass/Flying
New base stats: 102/85/84/103/101/55
New ability and desc: Solar Power
Notable moves: Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Synthesis
Role identification: Not exactly a sun sweeper, but Solar Power is equivalent to +1 which makes those Giga Drains more useful. Sun also increases Synthesis healing.

Last edited:
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Chageot
New base stats: 94/87/75/96/71/111
New ability and desc: Tangled Feet
Notable moves: Boomburst, Chatter, Defog, Encore, Heat Wave, Nasty Plot, Roost, Tailwind, U-turn
Role identification: If you don't want to mega this, Chageot could work well in a support rôle; use Chatter first to give yourself the chance of a free move, Defog to get rid of your hazards, Tailwind to assist your switch and then U-turn.

Offspring name: Mega Chageot
New base stats: 94/87/80/161/81/131
New ability and desc: No Guard
Notable moves: Boomburst, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Nasty Plot, Roost, U-turn
Role identification: If 110 BP 100% accurate Hurricanes coming off 161 base SpA isn't scary enough, Mega Chageot also gets Nasty Plot.
Just wanted to point out that there's already a Chatot/Pidgeot fusion in the OP, therefore this one is illegal. Sorry about that.

(the rest of your fusions are legal, though, I think)

(also I want to submit something this round but I'm sort of starved for creativity at the moment, I might just hold off on submitting and vote when the time is right)

Hey rhydreigon, did you mean to say five fusions each in the post you started submissions in, or did the cap increase?

Well then, I guess I missed that. Haven't seen many others doing it either. Thanks for clarifying!

That's all of mine done, then. I'm especially proud of the functional ice-type tank and the one that replaces held items with black sludge.

Last edited:
Sorry for missing the previous Chatot/Pidgeot fusion; I had searched for Tangled Feet which is why I didn't find it. Since that leaves me a free slot I'll just dump this here but I'm not expecting it to get any votes.

Parents: Tropius + Sunflora
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Trora
New type: Grass/Flying
New base stats: 102/85/84/103/101/55
New ability and desc: Solar Power
Notable moves: Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Synthesis
Role identification: Not exactly a sun sweeper, but Solar Power is equivalent to +1 which makes those Giga Drains more useful. Sun also increases Synthesis healing.

First try so probably bad, but this interested me so

EDIT: Messed up with abilities rules whoops, fixed that

Zaniken
Parents: Zangoose + Blaziken
Offspring name: Zaniken
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 86/127/75/95/75/95
New ability and desc: Blazing Immunity: Immune to fire-type moves, prevents the pokemon from being poisoned and burned.
Notable moves: Pursuit, Swords Dance, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Taunt, Return, Frustration, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Night Slash, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Flame Charge, Blaze Kick, Brave Bird, Bulk Up, Focus Energy, Protect, Earthquake, Low Sweep, Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Substitute, Toxic, Giga Impact, Agility, Baton Pass, Last Resort, Dual Chop, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Hone Claws, Facade
Role identification: With a high attack stat of 127 and a speed of 95, Zaniken has high physically offensive potential. With immunity to burn and poison its impossible to chip away its HP with status, as well as impossible to lower it's attack from burn. With immunity to these statuses it is also excellent as a switch-in against tankier Pokemon such as Avalugg and Chansey, who now have very little damage output towards Zaniken. With fire type immunity it can easily trump opposing fire types, with access to moves such as Earthquake and Stone Edge. With a wide variety of coverage moves it can combat most of its type counters, with Knock Off/Pursuit for Psychic, Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Stone Edge for Flying, Brave Bird and Acrobatics for Fighting, and Poison Jab for Fairy. It has decent setup capability was Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Hone Claws, and Agility. It also has a lot of STAB move potential with moves such as Close Combat, Return, High Jump Kick, Giga Impact, Power-up punch, etc.
Overall good physical attacker, with decent coverage and set-up moves. Good against stalls due to no damaging status effect and good against fire types due to its ability.

No Mega because Blazikenite is banned in OU

Flaresire
Parents: Flareon + Quagsire
Offspring name: Flaresire
New type: Fire/Ground
New base stats: 90/117/82/90/97/60
New ability and desc: Boiling Water (Flash Fire + Water Absorb): Restores HP when hit by a water or fire type move, powers up fire and water type moves as well
Notable moves: Fire Fang, Flare Blitz, Toxic, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Return, Protect, Flame Charge, Rest, Substitute, Wish, Yawn, Synchronoise, Heal Bell, Iron Tail, Superpower, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Amnesia, Earthquake, Haze, Safeguard, Brick Break, Rock Tomb, Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Waterfall, Bulldoze, Scald, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Sandstorm, Body Slam, Encore, Recover, Earth Power, Aqua Tail, Ice Punch
Role identification: With Boiling Water covering its 4x Water weakness and making both that and fire an immunity, but also restoring HP on switch ins and providing higher damage output. It has an amazing support movepool, with moves such as Wish, Recover, Heal Bell, Baton Pass, and more, making Flaresire an excellent support mon. With access to STAB Fire and Ground moves of both physical and special, along with water moves for coverage and Boiling Water boost, it has 3 good attacking types at its disposal. It can also act as a weather setter with both Sandstorm, Rain Dance, and Sunny Day. It has a great defensive typing when paired with Boiling Water, as it only has a ground weakness (except against Mold Breaker and other formes of it), which can be temporarily remedied with an Air Balloon. Along with having a good support movepool it also has high attack to take advantage of Fire and Water Boiling Water boosts, and has a good amount of Water moves to combat it's Ground weakness.
All around good support mon, with good defensive typing + ability pair, and good attack especially when paired with ability.

Last edited:
First try so probably bad, but this interested me so

Parents: Zangoose + Blaziken
Offspring name: Zaniken
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 86/127/75/95/75/95
New ability and desc: Toxic Boost + Speed Boost (I don't know what to name): Attack stat is gradually boosted if the when the Pokemon is poisoned (works like Speed Boost but for attack and only when poisoned).
Notable moves: Pursuit, Facade, Swords Dance, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Taunt, Return, Frustration, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Night Slash, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Flame Charge, Blaze Kick, Brave Bird, Bulk Up, Focus Energy, Protect, Earthquake, Low Sweep, Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Substitute, Toxic, Giga Impact, Agility, Baton Pass, Last Resort, Dual Chop, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
Role identification: Where do I start with this? First off, Toxic Boost + Speed Boost ability will boost Zaniken's attack each turn when poisoned, so it will pair nicely with a Toxic Orb. With an attack stat of 127 and speed of 95, pairing with a turnly attack boost when poisoned makes this thing insanely powerful. Along with the amazing amount of coverage this Pokemon has, (Fire, Ground, Electric, Ice, Flying, Rock, etc.) a few things stand out. First off protect for the first turn to ensure no other status is inflicted while Toxic Orb takes effect, and a STAB Facade topped on with the boost in power from poison as well as the attack stat boost. With a plethora of good moves, both STAB (ex: Facade, Return, High Jump Kick, Close Combat) and not STAB (ex: Knock Off, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, Ice Punch) gives Zaniken a lot of offensive potential, and can cover against all the types it has weaknesses to (Knock Off/Pursuit for Psychic, Acrobatics/Brave Bird for fighting, Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Stone Edge/etc. for flying, Poison Jab for Fairy types) makes Zaniken a powerful Offensive attacker.

No Mega because Blazikenite is banned in OU
Toxic Boost and Speed Boost are Hidden Abilities so you have to make its ability a combination of Blaze and Immunity

Parents: Camerupt and Nidoking
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Ripking
New type: Fire/Poison
New base stats: 85 / 111 / 83 / 105 / 85 / 72 (541)
New ability and desc: Equalizer - Increases the power of the user's super-effective moves by 1/4 and reduces the power of the opponent's super-effective moves by 1/4.
Notable moves: Megahorn, Eruption, Lava Plume, Earth Power, Curse, Yawn, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Roar, Solar Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Overheat, Will-o-wisp, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Flash Cannon, Ancient Power, Body Slam, Growth, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Hone Claws, Venoshock, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab, Power-up Punch, Surf, Head Smash, Sucker Punch, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Drill Run, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Outrage, Superpower, Toxic Spikes.
Role identification: Ripking has the best of Rivalry and Solid Rock, so he can both attack and defend pretty well. If you don't use the mega, you can run some weaker moves for coverage if needed because they'll be boosted. It also has some good hazards, so it could be a lead.

Mega Ripking
New base stats: 85 / 131 / 113 / 145 / 115 / 52
New ability and desc: Sheer Force
Notable Moves: Eruption, Lava Plume, Earth Power, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Body Slam, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast, Poison Jab, Power-up Punch
Role Identification: Look at that power. Your moves are even stronger now, but you take more damage from super effective moves, so there's a trade off. The mega is more specially-oriented than the base form and you can't use Power-up Punch with Sheer Force, so if you want to focus on one stat, you'll need to decide which to use.

DNA: Hoopa and Azumarill
Offspring name: Pazuuma
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 110 / 80 / 90 / 105 / 105 / 60 (BST550; +20HP, +20DEF)
New ability and desc: Lucky Charm - Doubles attack and special attack against opponents who are not holding an item
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Play Rough, Hyperspace Hole, Trick, Destiny Bond, Light Screen, Phantom Force, Trick Room, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Thief, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Power-Up Punch, Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt, Aqua Ring, Double-edge, Superpower, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Scald, Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Body Slam, Refresh, Bounce, Hyper Voice
Role identification: With belly drum and attacking someone without an item, Pazzuma's offensive stats are effectively 640 and 840. That's insane, but its defenses aren't very high and it's really, really slow, so trying that is dangerous and any ability hard countered by Sticky Hold can't be that OP. Knock Off is all but required and either Trick Room or priority is important to actually land hits.

Voting is now open! (Also I plan to close voting on the side project and start the coding chat later today, so keep an eye out for that!)

There were some really interesting submissions with and some that used unexpected Pokemon this round!
Rules:
Vote for up to 10 of the fusions that are your favourites/you think are the best. Remember, these fusions are something that you could use on a competitive team, so choose wisely!
My votes:
Gardevoir/Volcanion
Empoleon/Dragalge
Altaria/Talonflame
Thundurus/Venusaur
Trevenant/Banette
Regice/Goodra
Tauros/Liepard
Omastar/Heatran
Lapras/Magnezone
Hoopa/Blastoise

Shout out to Linoone/Lopunny for perhaps my favourite FE ability name

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
idk if I can vote for my own, but hopefully it is ok...
Slurpuff/Breloom
Cofagrigus/Carbink
Weezing/Eelektross

Furfrou/Chesnaught
Breloom/Roserade
Rhyperior/Snorlax
Thundurus/Venusaur
Poliwrath/Virizion
Hoopa/Seismitoad
Sableye/Electivire

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Crawdaunt/Dragonite
Hoopa/Blastoise
Tauros/Liepard
Slurpuff/Breloom
Thundurus/Venusaur
Trevenant/Banette
Kingdra/Sceptile
Rhyperior/Snorlax
Linoone/Lopunny
Darkrai/Volbeat

Thundurus/Venusaur
Linoone/Lopunny
Hoopa/Blastoise
Lapras/Magnezone
Furfrou/Chesnaught
Rhyperior/Snorlax
Hoopa/Seismitoad
Sableye/Electivire
Delcatty/Whimsicott
Malamar/Zygarde

Last edited:
Cloyster/Clawitzer
Miltank/Heatran
Tauros/Liepard
Sableye/Lopunny
Slurpuff/Breloom
Linoone/Lopunny
Hoopa/Blastoise
Hoopa/Seismitoad
Electivire/Sableye
Ampharos/Furfrou

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Weezing/Gardevoir
Kingdra/Sceptile
Malamar/Zygarde
Slurpuff/Breloom
Klinklang/Plusle
Linoone/Loppuny
Delcatty/Whimsicott
Lapras/Magnezone
Hoopa/Seismitoad
Poliwrath/Virizion

Hoopa/Blastoise
Poliwrath/Virizion
Klinklang/Plusle
Furfrou/Chesnaught
Trevenant/Banette
Thundurus/Venusaur
Rhyperior/Snorlax
Snorlax/Tyranitar
Slowpoke/Mew
Scizor/Scyther

Glalie/Latias
Miltank/Heatran
Ampharos/Furfrou

Lapras/Magnezone
Furfrou/Chesnaught
Rhyperior/Snorlax
Hoopa/Seismitoad
Sableye/Electivire
Delcatty/Whimsicott
Scizor/Scyther

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tauros/Liepard
Scizor/Syther
Slurpuff/Breloom
Klingklang/Plusle
Lapras/Magnezone
Omastar/Heatran
Linoone/Lopunny
Octillery/Deoxys-Attack

Delcatty/Whimsicott
Crawdaunt/Dragonite
Klinklang/Plusle
Furfrou/Chesnaught
Tauros/Liepard
Thundurus/Venusaur
Hoopa/Seismitoad
Sableye/Electivire
Weezing/Gardevoir
Camerupt/Nidoking

Votes that have already been cast are now locked in as of 12:00 CST. You have 24 hours to vote if you haven't already.

Since it's a new rule, just thought I would remind everyone that if you plan on changing your votes for any reason, you may do so until 24 hours before voting ends. I'll begin tallying up the votes at that time and any changes made after I do so will not be recorded. Voting will then end the next day.

6 Votes
Linoone/Lopunny
Slurpuff/Breloom
Thundurus/Venusaur

5 Votes
Furfrou/Chesnaught
Hoopa/Blastoise
Klinklang/Plusle
Lapras/Magnezone
Rhyperior/Snorlax
Tauros/Liepard
Sableye/Electivire
Hoopa/Seismitoad

4 Votes
Delcatty/Whimsicott

3 Votes
Poliwrath/Virizion
Scizor/Scyther
Trevenant/Banette

2 Votes
Altaria/Talonflame
Ampharos/Furfrou
Crawdaunt/Dragonite
Gardevoir/Weezing
Heatran/Miltank
Kingdra/Sceptile
Malamar/Zygarde
Octillery/Deoxys-A
Omastar/Heatran

1 Vote
Breloom/Roserade
Camerupt/Nidoking
Cloyster/Clawitzer
Cofagrigus/Carbink
Darkrai/Volbeat
Empoleon/Dragalge
Gardevoir/Volcanion
Lopunny/Sableye
Regice/Goodra
Slowpoke/Mew
Snorlax/Tyranitar
Weezing/Eelektross
Glalie/Latias

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)