Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, as Smogon treats each Oricorio form separately, you have to decide on one for fusion. Secondly, Medichamite is banned for fusions. Lastly, and this one is most important, Drifblim and Medicham have genders and are different egg groups (none of which are Undiscovered), so they cannot fuse at all.
Thanks, I hope my edits made them better for consideration/fixed the post.

?? I don't understand why you asked the question, then.

Might want to specify which individual Abilities make up the Fusion Ability. I get that Volcanias' is a combination of Water Absorb and Levitate, but what about Avadorus'? It seems to have to do with Sand Force from Landorus, but what does any of Avalugg's Abilities have to do with type immunity?
Ice Body grants immunity to Hail and heals from Hail damage, which is the same thing that Sand Block does for Rock, Ground and Steel damage. Weather Damage immunities are coded into Showdown the same way type effectiveness is, so I'd say it's fair game. Will add component abilities into the post.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow, this is a really neat slate. Just some thoughts.

Parents: Cinccino + Marshadow
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Cinshado
New type: Normal - Fighting
New base stats: 85 / 130 / 80 / 77 / 80 / 122 (BST: 574, +3 HP, +20 ATK, +10 DEF, +5 SPD, +2 SPE)
New ability and desc: Frenzy (Skill Link + Technician) - Multi-hit moves used by this pokemon are guaranteed to hit five times and are boosted 50%.
Notable moves: Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Drain Punch, Close Combat, U-Turn, Spectral Thief
Role identification: Frenzy is quite possibly one of the strongest offensive abilities to ever enter Fusion Evolution, and Cinshado is built to use it to a great extent. Tail Slap, although not having any super-effective coverage, is 187.5 BP before STAB, making it one of the strongest moves in FE. Bullet Seed and Rock Blast are also incredibly powerful coverage moves, taking down the water and fire types that make up a lot of the FE metagame. A handful of useful utility moves such as Spectral Thief and U-Turn allow Cinshado to take on stronger fusions than it can normally handle, or become a better sweeper.

However, Cinshado is not without flaws. Every single Frenzy-boosted move makes contact on each hit, which allows items like rocky helmet or abilities like rough skin and iron barbs to take out 5/8 of Cinshado's HP. Cinshado is also susceptible to either ghost or steel types (or both) depending on which move it puts in its last slot. Still, Cinshado can break sturdy-like abilities, sashes, substitute, disguises, and much more, making it an incredible sweeper.

More fusions coming soon™
This is a fantastic fusion, but I see you focus alot on its Frenzy boosted moves, but in reality, it doesn't need them. A set of Tail Slap, CC, Spec Thief/Knock Off hits everything for good damage, while the last slot can be used to tailor to specific needs (U-Turn/Coverage/Bulk Up/Utility)

252 Atk Choice Band Frenzy Cinshadow Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dianbro-Mega: 180-215 (50.8 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Thats a 2HKO from a neutral attack against the primier physical wall of the tier.

Parents: Vespiquen & Gliscor
Shared Egg Group: Bug
Offspring name: Glisquen
New Type: Bug/Ground
New Base Stats: 82/97/123/72/98/77
New Ability and Desc: Pressure Heal- If the user is poison, it force the target to use double PP while healing the user.
Notable Moves: Sword Dance, Attack Order, Earthquake, Knock Off, Defend Order, Heal Order, Elemental Fangs, U-Turn, Agility
Role Identification: A pretty well rounded pokemon. It may fit many spots on a team. With 82/123/98 defensive stats, it can live a lot of hits and recover it off.
This fusion already exists.

Ice Body grants immunity to Hail and heals from Hail damage, which is the same thing that Sand Block does for Rock, Ground and Steel damage. Weather Damage immunities are coded into Showdown the same way type effectiveness is, so I'd say it's fair game. Will add component abilities into the post.
Something similar was attempted a long time ago in the OG thread, and I have say the same as how Eevee said. Nowhere in any of those abilities does a type immunity exists, ala Levitate or my creation Crygotran's Permafrost. Its immune to weather damage. Ice Body Pokémon aren't immune to Ice Type attacks. So....Ima have to deem its ability illegal.

Wow, this is a really neat slate. Just some thoughts.

This is a fantastic fusion, but I see you focus alot on its Frenzy boosted moves, but in reality, it doesn't need them. A set of Tail Slap, CC, Spec Thief/Knock Off hits everything for good damage, while the last slot can be used to tailor to specific needs (U-Turn/Coverage/Bulk Up/Utility)

252 Atk Choice Band Frenzy Cinshadow Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dianbro-Mega: 180-215 (50.8 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Thats a 2HKO from a neutral attack against the primier physical wall of the tier.

This fusion already exists.

Something similar was attempted a long time ago in the OG thread, and I have say the same as how Eevee said. Nowhere in any of those abilities does a type immunity exists, ala Levitate or my creation Crygotran's Permafrost. Its immune to weather damage. Ice Body Pokémon aren't immune to Ice Type attacks. So....Ima have to deem its ability illegal.
Very well. I concede to that point. Guess I'll be deleting that one.

This hasn't ever came up before because of hidden abilities, but what does Zen Mode do?

Using rules for Minior as a baseline, I would guess this as to what happens when Zen Form activates:

ATK and SPA are swapped
DEF and SPD get +50
SPE gets -40
Psychic added as secondary typing
Note, this is the only mon left that has no clarification on how to fuse it.
If you are new and don't know what to do with the other battle forms, look here:
  • Wishiwashi is banned.
  • Minior gets it's ATK and SPA swapped with its DEF and SPD respectively, and gets +60 speed.
  • Zygarde 10% gets a +162 boost to HP, a +50 boost to DEF, a +30 boost to SPA, a +10 boost to SPD, and a -30 boost to SPE. This form cannot be used if the result has over 255 or under 1 in any stat.
  • Zygarde 50% gets a +108 boost to HP, a +10 boost to SPA, and a -10 boost to SPE. This form cannot be used of the result has over 255 or under 1 in any stat.

Parents - Feraligatr + Krookodile
Offspring Name - Alidile
Typing - Water + Ground
HP - 90
Atk - 111
Def - 90
SpA - 80 (+8)
SpD - 90 (+14)
Spe - 103 (+18)
BST - 564 (+40)
Ability - Torrential Anger (Torrent + Anger Point) Whenver this Pokémon's HP drops below a third, it has its Attack stat maximized (aka +12)
Notable Moves - Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, Substitute
Role Identification - By its stats, this Pokemon looks pretty dumb, however, if it gets below 1/3 HP, it becomes one of the hardest hitting Pokémon in the game, +6 Atk is a hell of a lot, specially whne you have an above average Attack stat of 111. It also has great coverage and high bulk for a wallbreaker. The thing is, getting it to less than a third of its HP might be challenging without risking a KO, not only that, but its Speed, while pretty good, is still fairly easy to overcome, specially in FE standards.

Alidile Sub Salac
Alidile @ Salac Berry
Ability: Torrential Anger
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
OO: Stone Edge / Superpower over Ice Punch
Sadly this fusion is illegal because Feraligatr and Krookodile don't share an egg group.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Also, if someone deems my fusions ovrpowered or something (and provides reasoning of course), I can nerf them if need be.

Also, if someone deems my fusions ovrpowered or something (and provides reasoning of course), I can nerf them if need be.
Maybe change Nukream's name to something like Glapuff or Slurgla so it is Glalie's and Slurpuff's names fused together.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Maybe change Nukream's name to something like Glapuff or Slurgla so it is Glalie's and Slurpuff's names fused together.
Well, I could do that if it really bothers someone, but I remember some fusions having a name that wasn't a fusion of the parents' names, though the only one I could cite right now is Unconventional, which iirc was a Lunatone/Volcanion fusion.
It even won the slate it was in.
Also:
Parents: Malamar / Milotic
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Malotic
New type: Water / Dark
New base stats: 100 / 86 / 93 / 94 / 110 / 87
New ability and desc: Contrary Scales (Contrary + Marvel Scale) - For the most part, when this Pokemon is inflicted with a non-volatile status condition, the effects are reversed. Burn restores 1/16th of max HP a turn and multiplies Attack by 1.5. Poison restores 1/8th max HP a turn. Paralysis multiplies Speed by 1.5. Freeze and Sleep work the same as usual.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, (Z-)Happy Hour, Light Screen, Reflect, Hypnosis, Switcheroo, Taunt, Coil, Haze, Magic Coat, Recover, (Z-)Splash, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Psyshock, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Scald, Superpower, Foul Play, Knock Off, Night Slash, Payback, Rock Slide, Aqua Tail, Iron Head, Dragon Tail
Role Identification: A tricky mon with average stats all around-but it can manipulate them with Flame or Toxic Orb, or put on an AV or LO (or z-crystal!) if you want to absorb external statuses. Can also abuse Switcheroo really hard to screw with your opponents' items. Having Coil, Calm Mind, AND Recover makes it a true mixed threat, though you should always be able to tell what set it's running given like one turn.
This fusion already won, didn't it? I remember Advocate's Scale being its Ability.

I remember some fusions having a name that wasn't a fusion of the parents' names, though the only one I could cite right now is Unconventional, which iirc was a Lunatone/Volcanion fusion.
The letters from "Lunatone" and "Volcanion" are mixed up and form "Unconventional" :p

I've done all six of my fusions, so I'd really like someone to check them, just to make sure they aren't too broken or have been done before so I can fix/replace them before voting.

DNA Donors: Guzzlord / Slowbro
Offspring Name: Guzzbro
New Type: Dragon/Water
Base Stats: 168/88/92/110/77/37 ( +10 Def,+9 HP, +11 SpAtk, +10 SpDef)
New Ability: Rejuvenation (Beast Boost + Regenerator) - Every time this Pokemon KOs another Pokemon, it heals 20% of it's HP. If this Pokemon is at full health, it's highest non-HP stat will be increased by 1 stage instead.
Notable Moves: Scald, Draco Meteor, Slack Off, Future Sight, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Sludge Wave, Dark Pulse, Thunder Wave, Focus Blast, Light Screen, Substitute, Surf, Iron Defense
Role Identification: It's ya boi Guzz, bro!... That aside, Guzzbro is here and here to stay with it's enormous 168/92/77 that makes Toxapex look like Ninjask. On top of that, include amazing utility moves in Scald to further physical bulk, Thunder Wave to slow foes down, Light Screen to improve special bulk, and Toxic to wear down other bulky foes. Guzzbro also sports good reliable recovery in Slack Off, and a great typing in Dragon/Water with only 2 weaknesses, making this bro one hard wall to get around. It's ability, Rejuvenation, also allows Guzzbro to stay healthy or further it's bulk to new heights.

DNA Donors: Guzzlord / Mega Slowbro
Offspring Name: Mega Guzzbro
New Type: Dragon/Water
Base Stats: 168/88/162/140/77/37
New Ability: Shell Armor
Notable Moves: See above
Role Identification: It's the same Guzzbro but with even more physical bulk at a crazy 168/162. With 140 Special Attack and Shell Armor to avoid being broken through by critical hits, Mega Guzzbro can effectively run a Calm Mind set, improving it's much lower special bulk whilst improving it's power. This is backed up by coverage from Baltimore to London and back including STAB Surf, Sludge Wave, Sludge Wave, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Signal Beam and more! Overall, one Calm Mind user you must watch out for.

Parents: Ninetales / Beartic
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Beartales
New Type: Ice/Fairy
Base Stats: 94/109/88/86/100/90
New Ability: Sleigh Ride (Snow Warning + Slush Rush) - Effects of both abilities
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Play Rough, Superpower, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Shard, Aqua Jet, Low Kick, Aurora Veil, Nasty Plot, Blizzard, Grass Knot, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Focus Blast, Surf, Psyshock
Role Identification: At first glance, Beartales looks very underwhelming, only sporting okay Attack, bulk, and Speed with a funny name. That is until you notice the ability: Sleigh Ride. With Sleigh Ride, not only does Beartales set the Hail, but it immediately doubles it's own already good 90 Speed, giving you the opportunity to outspeed and sweep through teams. Beartales only has 109 Attack, but an Adamant nature, a Swords Dance and a Life Orb later and all of a sudden, that doesn't matter as Pokemon drop left and right to Beartales' great coverage. Speaking of which, it's got some great options including STAB Icicle Crash and Play Rough, Superpower/Low Kick, priority Aqua Jet or STAB Ice Shard, and Stone Edge. And it doesn't end there as Beartales has great bulk and the Slush Rush effect makes Aurora Veil a great move to have, further boosting already decent bulk. Overall, the best Hail abuser yet, I'd say.

Oh, you can mess around with Nasty Plot/Blizzard/Moonblast/Coverage, too, I suppose.

Parents: Aromatisse / Audino
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring Name: Aromino
New Type: Fairy/Normal
Base Stats: 112/76/89/90/98/50
New Ability: Therapeutic Perfume (Aroma Veil + Regenerator) - This Pokemon is immune to the effects of Taunt, Attract, Disable, Encore, Heal Block, and Torment. If this Pokemon is targeted with one of these moves, it will be healed by 33.3% of it's max HP instead. This Pokemon also heals 33.3% of it's max HP when switched out.
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Wish, Toxic, Aromatherapy/Heal Bell, Calm Mind, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Psyshock, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Encore, Healing Wish, Disable, Hyper Voice
Role Identification: With a good defensive typing, sporting 2 immunities and a bunch of good resistances, amazing utility in Knock Off, Encore, Wish, Thunder Wave, Magic Coat. Heal Bell, Disable, and more, and an ability that prevents you from being Taunt bait, Aromino is a good wall, especially as a check to Taunting stallbreakers. With 112/89/98 bulk, Aromino can take a good amount of hits and heal back up with Wish, or pass those huge wishes of to teammates. It's immunity to Taunt also makes it great for working around stallbreakers that rely on Taunt rather than power. Not to mention, the secondary effect of it's ability is also good ol' Regenerator, giving Aromino lots of survivability. Lastly, with a boatload of coverage, a Calm Mind certainly isn't out of the question considering it's already good bulk and not-half-bad 90 Special Attack.

Parents: Aromatisse / Mega Audino
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring Name: Mega Aromino
New Type: Fairy
Base Stats: 112/76/129/110/138/50
New Ability: Healer
Role Identification: Amazing 112/129/138 bulk and a Fighting resistance is great, but the loss of a good ability, Ghost immunity, and access to Leftovers makes Mega Aromino only a meh alternative to the original, as they do about the same thing. The very least, Mega Aromino is much better at breaking through things with a Calm Mind set thanks to good 110 Special Attack.

DNA Donors: Kartana / Blaziken
Offspring Name: Blazitana
New Type: Grass/Fire
Base Stats: 70/151/101/85/71/115 (+20 SpDef, +20 Speed)
New Ability: Speed Demon (Beast Boost + Speed Boost) - Every other turn, starting on the turn after this Pokemon is sent out, this Pokemon's highest stat is raised by one stage. If Protect was used on the turn that Speed Demon would activate, then the pattern is pushed back to the next turn.
Notable Moves: Leaf Blade, Flare Blitz, Hi Jump Kick, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Blaze Kick
Role Identification: Just Protect on the turn you come in. Now, if you live the next turn, you have a Pokemon with already monstrous 151 Attack possibly holding a Life Orb at +1 for free and 115 Speed isn't too shabby. On top of this, high BP moves in Leaf Blade, Flare Blitz, Knock Off, Hi Jump Kick, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and other slightly weaker good coverage make Blazitana very hard to deal with if you let it stick around for too long.

Parents: Seviper / Zangoose
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Zipper
New Type: Poison/Normal
Base Stats: 83/118/70/90/70/88
New Ability: Shedding Boost (Shed Skin + Toxic Boost) - This Pokemon's Attack is boosted by 1.5x when burned, paralyzed, sleeping, or frozen. The boost is 1.7x when poisoned (through Corrosion or type change). At the end of every turn, this Pokemon has a 30% to heal it's status condition, but will keep the Attack boost until switched out. This Pokemon's Attack does not go down when burned.
Notable Moves: Facade, Poison Jab, Close Combat, Knock Off, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Quick Attack, Sucker Punch, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Aqua Tail, Taunt, Low Kick, Double-Edge, Coil, Disable, Glare, Switcheroo, Pursuit
Role Identification: When two enemies fuse, they create a monster for the rest of us to deal with. When statused, even with sleep, this Pokemon gets a Guts boost, allowing it to rip through teams with good 118 Attack, though the 88 Speed is a problem. Not to mention, this Pokemon has too much coverage to name (just look at the notable moves pls) and setup options in Coil and Swords Dance. Not only that, but it does have versatility in items despite being a Guts-abuser at first glance. Choice Scarf and Flame Orb are obvious, but you can rock the Flame Orb with Switcheroo to cripple a threat, a Chesto Berry to take advantage of Shedding Boost with Rest and Coil, or a Lum Berry to do something similar with the opponent. Who knew the offspring of two sworn enemies could be so effective?

Parents: Gigalith / Steelix
Shared Egg Group: Mineral
Offspring Name: Gigalix
New Type: Rock/Steel
Base Stats: 90/120/175/68/83/38
New Ability: Sand Power (Sand Stream + Sheer Force) - This Pokemon starts a sandstorm upon switch in for 5 to 8 turns. Whilst in a sandstorm, the power of this Pokemon's moves are boosted by 1.3x but, if they have a secondary effect, it will never activate. Life Orb recoil is negated whilst in the sand.
Notable Moves: Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Superpower, Crunch, Dragon Tail. Ice Fang, Taunt, Rock Blast, Explosion, Body Slam, Curse, Gravity, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Role Identification: This monster has 120 Attack, the ability to set up the sand while still having a Sheer Force/Sand Force boost to all moves while in the sand it set up, and great 90/175/83 bulk considering the fact that it's low-ish Special Defense is fixed by the fact that it's a Rock-type in the sand. Need I say more? Well, it gets Stealth Rock, Taunt, and Dragon Tail for utilty, as well as Curse to set up, but all you really need is a Life Orb, 3 Attacks and Stealth Rock to be happy.

Parents: Gigalith / Mega Steelix
Shared Egg Group: Mineral
Offspring Name: Mega Gigalix
New Type: Rock/Steel
Base Stats: 90/160/205/68/113/38
New Ability: Sand Force
Role Identification: Trade in setting up sand and omni-Sheer Force for ridiculous 90/205/113 bulk while still getting a Sand Force boost as long as you stay in. Not much else to say, I don't imagine that it would get too much use when you can no longer set up the sand, but it has it's plus sides.

I've done all six of my fusions, so I'd really like someone to check them, just to make sure they aren't too broken or have been done before so I can fix/replace them before voting.
Change the name of Blazitana's ability (it is called Speed Demon but it doesn't have anything to do with speed) and make Zipper's ability less complex and I think they'll be even better than they are now.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I added one more submission in my submission post (there are three of them so far), so can anyone check and tell any compatibility problems as well as potential game breakers so that I would fix them?

Here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-submission-phase.3606896/page-2#post-7398450

EDIT: Nobody seems to tell me about any of those fusions if thy could be broken or not. I could at least appreciate feedbacks about them on how to make them better or less broken.

Last edited:
Say, I have a question about this submission:

DNA Donors: Pheromosa / Glalie
Offspring name: Pheralie
New Type:
Fighting / Ice
Base Stats: 75 / 123 / 58 / 123 / 58 / 125 (+0 HP, +15 Atk, +0 Def, +15 SpA, +0 SpD, +10 Spe) [BST: 562]
New ability and desc: Beast Boost + Moody = Extremist: Upon scoring a KO, its most proficient stat rises two stages, while its least proficient stat drops one stage.
Notable Moves:
STAB:
Focus Blast, High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Ice Beam, Ice Shard
Coverage: Bug Buzz, Lunge, U-Turn, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Explosion, Poison Jab
Status/Support: Quiver Dance, Roost, Spikes, Switcheroo, Taunt
Other: Rapid Spin
Is using Moody as an Ability component okay if the resulting mix doesn't raise evasion whatsoever? I mean, I myself tried that once in the previous thread with Aegislash + Glalie, but that didn't slide.

Also, while we're on the subject of bringing up edited submissions, I would appreciate feedback on mine :toast:
DNA Donors: Shedinja / Mimikyu
Offspring name: Shedyu
New Type: Bug / Fairy
Base Stats: 28 / 110 / 62 / 40 / 67 / 88 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe) | 395 BST
New ability and desc: Wondrous Cloak (Wonder Guard + Disguise) - User is immune to non-super-effective moves while its disguise is active. If attacked directly while its disguise is active, it takes 0 damage, but its disguise breaks, rendering it prone to all move types.
Notable Moves: Leech Life, Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Swords Dance, Destiny Bond, Thunder Wave, Taunt
Role Identification: Bug/Fairy has the same number of weaknesses as Bug/Ghost, and also three in common (the other two being Poison and Steel instead of Ghost and Dark), so Shedyu is not entirely different from Shedinja. It does have improved stats (including an actual HP stat), arguably better STAB in Play Rough, and improved utility with Mimikyu's movepool. Even so, Shedyu is not without its disadvantages. Namely, its Speed is not that high, it still lacks super-effective coverage against Steel-types (except Z-Dig), and it's still frail enough to where any reasonably strong attack would KO it.

DNA Donors: Silvally / Miltank
Offspring name: Silvatank
New Type: Normal
Base Stats: 103 / 95 / 108 / 67 / 90 / 105 (+8 HP, +8 Atk, +8 Def, +8 SpD, +8 Spe) | 573 BST
New ability and desc: RKS Feed (RKS System + Sap Sipper) - The user's typing changes based on the Memory it is holding. In addition, the user is immune to moves of its type and, if targeted by one, has its Attack boosted by one stage.
Notable Moves: Multi-Attack, Body Slam, Earthquake, Crunch, Iron Head, elemental punches, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Pursuit, U-turn, Explosion, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Milk Drink, Parting Shot, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: All-around-ish physical attacker that can be immune to any one type it so desires. This makes for good shenanigans when holding Ghost or Dragon Memory, as it eliminates one of the weaknesses of the typing. On the other hand, it can opt to not hold Memory and become immune to Normal-type moves while having room for an alternative item of choice. Either way, it has okay physical offense for Swords Dance and its colorful physical movepool, and also decent bulk for its utility movepool including Stealth Rock, reliable recovery, Parting Shot, and others.

DNA Donors: Pidgeot / Kyurem
Offspring name: Pirem
New Type: Flying / Ice
Base Stats: 104 / 115 / 82 / 110 / 80 / 118 (+10 Atk, +10 SpA, +20 Spe) | 609 BST
New ability and desc: Grandeur (Big Pecks + Pressure) - User is unaffected by external PP reduction (through means such as Pressure, Spite, and Grudge).
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Hurricane, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Shadow Claw, U-turn, Roost, Work Up, Defog
Role Identification: Strong and fast mixed attacker with respectable bulk. Not worth using base form over Mega unless for physical sets or lack of a Mega slot (or if you fear Stone Edge).

Name: Mega Pirem
New Type: Flying / Ice
Base Stats: 104 / 115 / 87 / 175 / 90 / 138 (+5 Def, +65 SpA, +10 SpD, +20 Spe) | 709 BST
Ability: No Guard
Notable Moves: aforementioned + Blizzard
Role Identification: Faster and stronger attacker capable of abusing STAB Hurricane and Blizzard with perfect accuracy. Also gets Focus Blast to round off the coverage, perchance Earth Power to cover Ghost/Steel and certain Fire-types. Can serve as an all-out attacker, Work Up sweeper, or offensive Defogger.

Parents: Zebstrika / Sawsbuck
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Zebsaw
New type: Electric / Grass
New base stats: 92 / 115 / 81 / 85 / 81 / 120 (+15 all around) | 574 BST
New ability and desc: Sap Sipper (Sap Sipper + Sap Sipper) - If the user is directly targeted by a Grass-type move, the user negates the move and gets a +1 boost to Attack.
Notable moves: Wild Charge, Horn Leech, Jump Kick, Megahorn, Volt Switch, Overheat, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Synthesis
Role Identification: Physically oriented Sap Sipper attacker with good dual STAB, interesting coverage options, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Volt Switch, and even Synthesis if needed.

Parents: Dugtrio / Excadrill
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Dugdrill
New type: Ground / Steel
New base stats: 82 / 127 / 65 / 60 / 77 / 114 (+10 all around) | 515 BST
New ability and desc: Sandboni (Sand Force + Sand Rush) - During a sandstorm, the power of the user's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-type moves is increased by 33%, and so is the user's Speed.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch, Rapid Spin, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Memento
Role Identification: The ultimate Sand abuser. If running Jolly with max Speed, its base Speed becomes equivalent to 168 in sandstorm, and its STABs and Rock coverage are powered up. It's also a respectable attacker outside of sand with its 127/114 physical offense, and it can provide utility through means such as Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock, and Memento.

Parents: Ampharos / Charizard
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Ampzard
New type: Electric / Fire
New base stats: 94 / 89 / 91 / 122 / 97 / 87 (+10 all around) | 580 BST
New ability and desc: Proton Tinder (Plus + Blaze) - If the user falls below 1/3 HP, the user's Special Attack is boosted by a factor of 1.5.
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Focus Blast, Power Gem, Dragon Pulse, Agility, Tailwind, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Defog, Heal Bell
Role Identification: Maybe not worth using over Mega Ampzard Y, unless somehow an effective Choice Specs boost alongside its item of choice is more appealing than a Drought attacker.
Name: Mega Ampzard A
New Type: Electric / Dragon
Base Stats: 94 / 109 / 111 / 172 / 117 / 77 (+20 Atk, +20 Def, +50 SpA, +20 SpD, -10 Spe) | 680 BST
Ability: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: aforementioned
Role Identification: A direct improvement over Mega Ampharos, boasting Fire coverage, better stats all around, and even reliable recovery in Roost. Also gets Will-O-Wisp and Defog for extra utility.

Name: Mega Ampzard X
New Type: Electric / Dragon
Base Stats: 94 / 135 / 124 / 143 / 97 / 87 (+46 Atk, +33 Def, +21 SpA) | 680 BST
Ability: Tough Claws
Notable moves: aforementioned + Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Brick Break, Dragon Dance
Role Identification: A strange sort of attacker. Movepool-wise, Mega Ampzard X is what Zekrom could have been, but stat-wise it looks to be a lower-tier Zekrom apart from Tough Claws and the higher Special Attack. Wild Charge is not quite as powerful as Flare Blitz for STAB, but Volt Switch is a nice little surprise tool from the Ampharos side.

Name: Mega Ampzard Y
New Type: Electric / Fire
Base Stats: 94 / 109 / 91 / 172 / 127 / 87 (+20 Atk, +50 SpA, +30 SpD) | 680 BST
Ability: Drought
Notable moves: aforementioned + Solar Beam
Role Identification: Mega Ampzard Y is a stronger but slower Mega Charizard Y, except Ampzard has the perk of being able to pivot out with Volt Switch. This gives it a three-in-one strong STAB, escape option, and method of abusing Drought to its fullest potential. Couple this with the standard fare of Fire STAB and Solar Beam (or use Thunderbolt over Volt Switch if you plan on using Agility), and you've got yourself a menacing sun abuser.

Say, I have a question about this submission:

Is using Moody as an Ability component okay if the resulting mix doesn't raise evasion whatsoever? I mean, I myself tried that once in the previous thread with Aegislash + Glalie, but that didn't slide.

Also, while we're on the subject of bringing up edited submissions, I would appreciate feedback on mine :toast:
Well, since Evasion (and accuracy as well) can't be neither the lower nor the highest stat on Beast Boost's case, I don't see a problem with this, unless the game has a set value for both, like say 100, but even then, I'm pretty sure Beast Boost can't activate Evasion/Accuraccy, so I don't think this should be banned at all, but that's not up for me to decide.

Edit: I read your post again, and realized I awnsered the wrong question, my bad. Moody, imo, is not only banned because of Evasion, but also because of the excessive randomness it creates, at least in my perspective on it, so for as long as an ability using Moody as base doesn't interfere with neither excessive randomness nor evasio boosts, in my personal opinion, it should be accepted...

As for your submissions I don't see anything wrong with them, in fact, I really dig Dugdrill and Ampzard!!

I've finished all six (legal) fusions I want to submit, since it's my first time I would appreciate any constructive feedback when the time to vote comes :)

Parents:
Golem, Golem-Alola
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Golem-Golem
New type: Electric/Ground
New base stats: 95/135/145/70/80/60
New ability and desc: Sturdy
Notable moves: Eq, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge, Superpower.
Role identification: Bulky Physical attacker, now has a better speed to use Automize with, better typing, good coverage, great stats. Also has access to Stealth Rock for extra damage. 80/120/65 isn't very good, but Golem-Golem's 95/145/80 defensive stats are a good improvement, as well as its 135 attack stat allowing it to hit even harder.

Parents: Zygarde + Miltank
Offspring name: Zigande
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 101/110/115/60/100/97 (+20 atk, +2 Def, +18 def)
New ability and desc: Unimmune Aura - Opponent's Pokémon do not have Type-granted immunities while this Pokémon is active.
Notable moves: Body Slam, Return, Double-Edge, Outrage, ddance, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Milk Drink, Heal Bell, Fire Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Eq, Tarrows, Rock Slide, Extreme Speed, Glare, Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt, Coil, Crunch.
Role identification: Zigande, while it lacks a good name, is a very very very powerful Pokémon! Thank so to Unimmune Aura, it just kinda says f you to ghost and fairy mons, as well as any other mons that are immune to whatever coverage you may use. It has Ddance, meaning it ha she a good way of being a setup sweeper, or, if your using a defensive team, take advantage of Miltank's Marvelous Moveset, and use Glare/Heal Bell/Seismic Toss/Stealth Rock/etc. Zigande is a very powerful and versatile mon, and can be amazing usage on all sorts of teams! PLUS ITS A SNAKE AND A COW! HOW MUCH BETTER DO YOU GET?! :P

Parents: Ditto + Guzzlord
Offspring name: Gizzlo
New type: Dragon/Normal
New base stats: 155/94/50/72/50/45 (+20HP/atk)
New ability and desc: Shapeshifter - Imposter effects, replaces any ability gained by transforming with Beast Boost
Notable moves: Guzzlord's moveset, Transform
Role identification: Kinda like BH imposter Blissey, and y'all might know how good that is. I don't even know if I need to explain. But, for thee who might not know, well, it's the setup destroyer, you beta you're opponent with their stuff, but, bulkier. You can copy a very defensive mon too and gain defensive capabilities like never before, or take on an offensive mon and wipe out your opponent's team with their own weapon, or setup hazards on their side using a mon they have that has those hazards! It's basically Imposter Blissey but now when you KO, thanks to Beast Boost, you get stronger!

Parents: Chandelure + Gardevoir
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Chandevoir
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 74/70/87/145/112/90
New ability and desc: Burning Retalitation - Whenever another Pokémon burns/poisons/paralyzes this Pokémon, that Pokémon becomes burned.
Notable moves: Shadow Ball, Moonblast, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Psychic, Psyshock, Heal Bell, Wish, Destiny Bond, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Haze, Hex.
Role identification: Even without its Mega Evolution, (currently unreleased) Chandevoir has a good defensive typing and sort of offensive as well. It's movepool is very diverse and lets it hit its weaknesses very easily, and with 145 spatk, your probably good on killing things. Now, you also have 90 speed, which is pretty good with a choice scarf, and as I said, your movepool is really nice, so a choice scarf set would do nicely. However, it's defensive stats aren't the best with 74/70/112. Those might be able to last a hit, but they aren't the best. Howeve, you have a neat defensive moveset as well in Heal Bell/Will-O-Wisp/Taunt/Hex. Hex is an amazing attack especially paired with its ability and 145 special attack, meaning even though you might play a defensive moveset, its can still hit very hard!

Parents: Chandelure + Mega Gardevoir
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Mega Chandevoir
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 74/90/87/185/132/110
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: aforementioned + Hyper Voice
Role identification: Even though it's base form is awesome on its own, it does have a mega. Again, unreleased, but when it is release, this will wreck havoc. 185 special attack is monstrous, and it's defenses, especially its epically defensive, should allow it to live long enough to kill a lot of stuff. 110 speed isn't excatly sanic, but that pretty fast as well. It's ability, Pixilated, allows it to now use Hyper Voice better, and if you can set up a Calm Mind or two, it'll be no surprise of even the biggest of tanks get 2HKOed or even OHKOed. It's just that powerful

Just wait and I might update!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)