Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Also, I've found a valid reason to allow totems to be fused: We have the Hidden Ability rule that says we can't fuse two HAs when making a fusion's ability. And, you see, the totems only have one ability slot, meaning they don't have HAs. However, there are instances of the Totems having what would normamly be their Hidden Abilities in the non-totems as the first ability in the Totems, allowing us to have fused abilities we couldn't before if using these mons.

Also, I've found a valid reason to allow totems to be fused: We have the Hidden Ability rule that says we can't fuse two HAs when making a fusion's ability. And, you see, the totems only have one ability slot, meaning they don't have HAs. However, there are instances of the Totems having what would normamly be their Hidden Abilities in the non-totems as the first ability in the Totems, allowing us to have fused abilities we couldn't before if using these mons.
Fine. My only thing is that you can't fuse totems with themselves (as in the original mons). Fair enough?

Code:
{ num: species: "Stakeye",
types: ["Ghost", "Steel"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 0.0},
baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 123, def: 143, spa: 59, spd: 83, spe: 31},
abilities: {0: "Beast Eye"},
heightm: 3.0,
weightkg: 415.5,
color: "Purple",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
otherFormes: {"Stakeye-Mega"}, }

Code:
{ num:
species: "Stakeye-Mega",
baseSpecies: "Stakeye",
forme: "Mega",
formeLetter: "M",
types: ["Ghost", "Steel"],
baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 133, def: 193, spa: 79, spd: 133, spe: 1},
abilities: {0: "Magic Bounce"}, }
heightm: 3.0,
weightkg: 565.5,
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"], }
Code:
{ num: species: "Giga Fini",
types: ["Rock", "Water"],
baseStats: {hp: 97, atk: 105, def: 142, spa: 77, spd: 105, spe: 55},
abilities: {0: "Sandmist Surge"},
heightm: 1.5,
weightkg: 140.6,
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],}

Code:
{ num:
species: "King Rat",
types: ["Normal"],
genderRatio: {M: 50.0, F: 50.0},
baseStats: {hp: 113, atk: 131, def: 90, spa: 83, spd: 78, spe: 109},
abilities: {0: "Power Saver"},
heightm: 1.35,
weightkg: 74.5,
color: "Brown",
eggGroups: ["Field"],}

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Ultranecrozium Z and Griseous Orb Work, but the Plates and Memories don’t since they rely on the abilities.
Great! I just have one question left (Not about Bunny): How are the Deoxi coded in Showdown? Asking so I can code my own Deoxys (Since I'm sure if I just do the regular way it won't appear just as "Deoxys" in-battle)

Yet another group is complete (and Kanto Marowak has its first fusion)
Code:
{ num:
species: "Kromork",
types: ["Electric", "Ground"],
baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 115, def: 115, spa: 101, spd: 101, spe: 80},
abilities: {0: "Tera Armor"},
heightm: 1.9,
weightkg: 195.0,
color: "Black",
Kromork @ Leftovers
Ability: Tera Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold/Impish Nature
- Volt Switch / Earthquake / Bonemerang
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock / Defog
- Roost

For all the hype surrounding Lucarionite being unbanned, I'm surprised nobody voted for a Lucario fusion. Even Slaking/Lucario, which is just the most unbelievably powerful ESpeeder... possibly ever. =]

Congratulations to all our winners, though! Not a bad mon in this slate. =]

I already have some cool ideas for the next one - have we made a dedicated Pursuit trapper yet? BC I think I can make one that's kind of mad. =]

Codings :]
Code:
{ num:
species: "Gamera",
types: ["Water", "Dark"],
genderRatio: {M: 69.5, F: 30.5},
baseStats: {hp: 99, atk: 118, def: 115, spa: 100, spd: 112, spe: 79},
abilities: {0: "Underwater Screen"},
heightm: 317.0,
weightkg: 143.75,
color: "Blue",
eggGroups: ["Monster"], }
Code:
{ num:
species: "Gamera-Mega X",
baseSpecies: "Gamera",
baseStats: {hp: 99, atk: 138, def: 135, spa: 150, spd: 122, spe: 79},
abilities: {0: "Mega Launcher"},
heightm: 351.4,
weightkg: 159.35,
Code:
{ num:
species: "Gamera-Mega Y",
baseSpecies: "Gamera",
baseStats: {hp: 99, atk: 148, def: 155, spa: 100, spd: 132, spe: 89},
abilities: {0: "Sand Stream"},
heightm: 433.9,
weightkg: 212.35,

Last edited:
For all the hype surrounding Lucarionite being unbanned, I'm surprised nobody voted for a Lucario fusion. Even Slaking/Lucario, which is just the most unbelievably powerful ESpeeder... possibly ever. =]

I already have some cool ideas for the next one - have we made a dedicated Pursuit trapper yet? BC I think I can make one that's kind of mad. =]
Interestingly, I actually reserved Lucario/Slaking and whoever submitted it must have ignored me. Nice.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader

I don't think there is any pursuit-based winning fusion. Good luck with yours!

Code:
{ num:
species: "Quagsirom",
types: ["Water", "Electric"],
genderRatio: {M: 50.0, F: 50.0},
baseStats: {hp: 117, atk: 117, def: 102, spa: 92, spd: 102, spe: 62},
abilities: {0: "Unamazed"},
heightm: 2.2,
weightkg: 210,
color: "Black",
eggGroups: ["Water 1"], ["Field"]}
axolotl is a very good ideal to strive for.

also, hey, there's a serp fusion that isn't contrary. also it's mildly sad that hippally can't set dark terrain but it's still really cool. love all the fuseyboys this slate

So... How are the Deoxys forms coded in Showdown so that they only show up as "Deoxys" in battle, even tho they're treated as different mons?

More fun facts:
- Lycanperior-Dusk is the first winning Lycanroc-Dusk fusion
- Bunny is the second fusion with most forms, with over 50. It is only behind Kecleus' over 200 forms. Good luck to whoever has to code the thing. (I'll love spriting this thing and all of it's forms tbh)
Bunny is also the second fusion to screw with the Spreadsheet
Also, one question for Bunny: Does the Giratina orb just boost it's moves, or does it also make it change forms (It would swap Attack with Def and Sp. Atk with Sp. Def)? Since Giratina's form change is held item based, much like the megas and primals, even if it's not an in-battle form change

I'll also assume Plates don't change it's type, since they still boost the power of the moves even if it's not Arceus hoding it? I don't really know about this one tbh.

Also since it can use megas and Z-Moves, I'm assuming it can also Ultra Burst if holding the Ultranecrozium-Z. It's stats would be 70 | 96 | 40 | 95 | 40 | 153
You wanna talk about screwing with the spreadsheet? What happens if another Pokémon would copy bunny’s Ability?

You wanna talk about screwing with the spreadsheet? What happens if another Pokémon would copy bunny’s Ability?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Edit: Edited for being able to see what the hell you said. Also, i think you really want to make the world to burn in flames (or at least the spreadsheet).

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Here's your alien sandcastle (That is an actual castle)

Code:
{ num:
species: "Stalossaka",
types: ["Steel", "Ghost"],
baseStats: {hp: 83, atk: 113, def: 160, spa: 76, spd: 108, spe: 24},
abilities: {0: "Compact Boost"},
heightm: 3.4,
weightkg: 535,
color: "Gray",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"]}

Look, I *think* this is how the other forms of Deoxys are coded. If I'm wrong, correct me

Code:
{ num:
species: "Deoxys",
baseSpecies: "Deoxys - Really Confused",
forme: "Really Confused",
formeLetter: "C",
types: ["Psychic"],
baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 125, def: 100, spa: 125, spd: 100, spe: 120},
abilities: {0: "Pressure"}, }
heightm: 1.7,
weightkg: 60.8,
color: "Red",

Here's your alien sandcastle (That is an actual castle)

Code:
{ num:
species: "Stalossaka",
types: ["Steel", "Ghost"],
baseStats: {hp: 83, atk: 113, def: 160, spa: 76, spd: 108, spe: 24},
abilities: {0: "Compact Boost"},
heightm: 3.4,
weightkg: 535,
color: "Gray",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"]}

Look, I *think* this is how the other forms of Deoxys are coded. If I'm wrong, correct me

Code:
{ num:
species: "Deoxys",
baseSpecies: "Deoxys - Really Confused",
forme: "Really Confused",
I think you got "species" and "baseSpecies" backwards. It should have a forced gender of "N", as well as the correct 'dex number.

Code:
{ num: 386
species: "Deoxys-Really-Confused",
baseSpecies: "Deoxys",
forme: "Really-Confused",
genderRatio: "N",
fixed it

Code:
{ num: 38
species: "Ninetales-Prime",
baseSpecies: "Ninetales",
forme: "Prime"
formeLetter: "P"
types: ["Ice", "Fire"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.25, F: 0.75},
baseStats: {hp: 83, atk: 81, def: 85, spa: 91, spd: 110, spe: 114},
abilities: {0: "Solar Snow"},
heightm: 1.1,
weightkg: 19.9,
color: "Yellow",
eggGroups: ["Field"], }

Code:
{ num:
species: "Poize",
types: ["Electric", "Poison"],
baseStats: {hp: 83, atk: 111, def: 93, spa: 116, spd: 83, spe: 101},
abilities: {0: "Terabeast"},
heightm: 2.9,
weightkg: 345.0,

Code:
{ num:
species: "Watafak",
types: ["Steel", "Psychic"],
baseStats: {hp: 145, atk: 102, def: 134, spa: 43, spd: 79, spe: 23},
abilities: {0: "Sadistic"},
heightm: 5.5,
weightkg: 820.0,

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Reserving Sandslash / Sandslash-Alola, Zoroark / Nihilego, Necrozma-Wings / Chansey, Celesteela / Exeggutor-Alola, Relicanth / Entei, Lycanroc-Midnight / Lycanrock-Midday

Resubs will be Darmanitan / Mew and Giratina-Origin / Persian-Alola

Last edited:
Reserving Cofagrigus / Vanilluxe, Camerupt / Kyurem-White, Leafeon / Wailord, Glaceon / Wailord, Sylveon / Wailord, and Hakamo-o / Arceus as new subs, Aegislash / Zeraora and Bouffalant / Scrafty as resubs.

Last edited:
Reserving Charizard/Tyranitar, Lanturn/Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Zeraora/Heracross, Blaziken/Naganadel and Venusaur/Tyranitar.
NEW SUBS

ANOTHER GODZILLA REFERENCE :O
Parents: Charizard & Tyranitar
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Rodan
New type: Dark/Fire
New base stats:
99 Hp (+10)/119 Atk (+10)/104 Def (+10)/112 SpA (+10)/102 SpD (+10)/90 Spe (+10)=626 BST (+60)
New ability and desc: Hellfire (Blaze + Sand Stream)->
While this Pokemon is active, Fire-type Pokemon have their Fire Attacks and Special Defense boosted by 50%, but Rock-type Pokemon will have their Rock Attacks and Special Defense halved.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Flare Blitz, Crunch, Pursuit, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Elemental Punches, Superpower, Flame Charge, Acua Tail, Iron Head, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Power-Up Punch
-Special: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Surf, Dragon Pulse.
-Status: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Roost, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Defog, Hone Claws, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Roar, Tailwind.
Role identification: Really versatile mon that can perform lots of roles thanks to its stupidly huge movepool (seriously, look at the list of above) and cool ability. Come on, it can even hold 3 damm Mega stones!!!

Parents: Charizard-Mega-X & Tyranitar
Offspring name: Rodan-Mega-X
New type: Dark/Dragon
New base stats:
99 Hp/165 Atk (+46)/137 Def (+33)/133 SpA (+21)/102 SpD/90 Spe=726 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves:
Same as above, focus on contact and Dragon-Type moves.
Role identification: While it hates losing STAB on Flare Blitz and being x4 weak to Fairy, it can still abuse some of the toys that Dark-type offers, like being able to trap Pokemon which are weak to dark with a powerful, STAB and Tough Claws boosted Pursuit, and now it doesn't have a crippeling weakness to Stealth Rock.

Parents: Charizard-Mega-Y & Tyranitar
Offspring name: Rodan-Mega-Y
New base stats:
99 Hp/139 Atk (+20)/104 Def/162 SpA (+50)/132 SpD (+30)/90 Spe=726 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Drought
Notable moves:
Same as above + Solar Beam
Role identification: A sun wallbreaker with really high 162 SpA and movepool.

Parents: Charizard & Tyranitar-Mega
Offspring name: Rodan-Mega-Z
New base stats:
99 Hp/149 Atk (+30)/144 Def (+40)/112 SpA /122 SpD (+20)/100 Spe (+10)=726 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves:
Same as above.
Role identification: Nope, nothing to do here.

N O W E A K N E S S E S (v2.0, now with Spanish name and prime stats :])
Parents: Lanturn & Necrozma-Down-Wings
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Lámpara-De-Noche
New type: Water/Psychic
New base stats:
113 Hp (+2)/89 Atk (+4)/103 Def (+18)/119 SpA (+3)/113 SpD (+12)/73 Spe (+1)=606 BST (+40)
New ability and desc: Dark Light (Water Absorb + Prism Armor)->
Provides inmunity to super effective attacks and heals 25% of its health instead. This Ability cannot be ignored.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Knock Off.
-Special: Photon Geyzer, Scald, Hydro Pump, Surf, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, -Heat Wave, Earth Power, Moongeist Beam, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Signal Beam, Stored Power, Power Gem, Icy Wind.
-Status: Stealth Rock, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Heal Bell, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Autotomize, Rock Polish, Trick Room.
Role identification: At first it looks like a pretty mediocre choice for a defensive mon due to its average defensive stats and underweilming typing, but, with its great abiliy wich leaves it without any weaknesses, this Pokemon can wall lots of things, like Volt-Turn or the new Dark Spam, making it really hard to take down without powerful neutral coverage options or status like Poison or Paralysis, and even harder if you remind that it has access to 2 forms of recovery and access to Heal Bell.

Parents: Lanturn & Necrozma-Ultra
Offspring name: Lámpara-De-Lava
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats:
113 Hp/129 Atk (+40)/83 Def (-20)/129 SpA (+10)/83 SpD (-30)/125 Spe (+52)=658 BST (+52)
New ability and desc: Neuro Force
Notable moves:
Same as above + Dragon Rush and Outrage and lots of Physical moves that i don't want to list.
Role identification: Nah, the regular form is better.

THE TING GOES...
Parents: Stakataka & Necrozma
Offspring name: Skratakataka
New type: Psychic/Steel
New base stats:
90 Hp (+11)/131 Atk (+12)/157 Def (+1)/97 SpA (+7)/103 SpD (+8)/47 Spe (+1)=625 BST (+40)
New ability and desc: Armored Beast (Prism Armor + Beast Boost)->
Halves the damage of super effective moves. This Pokemon's highest stat is raised by 1 if it attacks and KOes another Pokemon or when hit by a super effective move. If it attacks and KOes another Pokemon with a super effective move, its highest non-hp stat is doubled. This Pokemon's ability and boosts cannot be ignored.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Gyro Ball, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Cut, Earthquake, Superpower, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Iron Head, X-Scissor.
-Special: Photon Geyzer, Earth Power, Heat Wave.
-Status: Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Morning Sun, Moonlight, Trick Room, Thunder Wave.
Role identification: Hey guys, do you know how things like Lunala or Dragonite can even tank moves that are x4 super effective weak to thanks to Multiscale and Shadow Shield? Why not giving it to mon with much better defensive typing, resistant to Rocks and buffing it, making it to last to end of the battle even if it isn't at full health? Oh, and why not giving it great offensive presence with Swords Dance?

Well, i think i'm going to hell =^]
Parents: Golem-Alola & Dhelmise
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Gholemise-Alola
New type: Electric/Grass
New base stats:
85 Hp (+10)/135 Atk (+10)/125 Def (+10)/70 SpA/87 SpD (+10)/42 Spe=544 BST (+40)
New ability and desc: Overloaded Helm (Galvanize + Steelworker)->
This Pokemon's Steel and Normal-type attacks have their power multiplied by 1.5 and turns them into Electric moves.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Gyro Ball, Heavy Slam, Anchor Shot, Return, Double Edge, Power Whip, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Superpower, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Shadow Claw, EXPLOSION.
-Special: Volt Switch.
-Status: Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Thunder Wave, Switcheroo, Autotomize, Rock Polish.
Role identification: We all know that being a Physical Electric attacker sucks and being either a slow Grass or Electric mon sucks, but we all know how good Electric/Grass typing. I've seen some Grass/Electric FEs there, but none of them is Physical, so here's mine.Thanks to its ability it turns those usually useless Steel and Normal moves into high powered Physical Electric moves, letting it to break past anything that doesn't resist them (and you must remember that it can set up with Swords Dance). It can also tank hits pretty well thanks to its good defensive typing, 85/125/87 bulk and access to semi reliable recovery on Synthesis.

RESUBS

Don't let it to get cold please...
Parents: Blaziken & Naganadel
Offspring name: Nugget
New type: Fire/Poison
New base stats:
80 Hp (+4)/110 Atk (+14)/71 Def/130 SpA (+12)/71 SpD/110 Spe (+10)=572 BST (+40)
New ability and desc: Fast'n Mad (Speed Boost + Beast Boost)->
This Pokemon's highest non-hp stat is raised by 1 stage at the end of every turn.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Fire Punch, Earthquake, High Jump Kick, U-Turn, Superpower, Brave Bird, Knock Off, Shadow Claw, Low Kick, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Thunder Punch, Dual Chop, Leech Life.
-Special: Fire Blast, Sludge Bomb and Wave, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse.
-Status: Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Bulk Up, Will-O-Wisp, Agility.
Role identification: It can be a great mixed attacker, but man, better use its mega tho:

Parents: Blaziken (Mega) & Naganadel
Offspring name: Nugget-Mega
New type: Fire/Poison
New base stats:
80 Hp/150 Atk (+40)/81 Def (+10)/150 SpA (+20)/81 SpD (+10)/130 Spe (+20)=672 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Speed Boost
Notable moves:
Same as above.
Role identification: Now we are talking bois: With huge 150/150/130 Offenses and speed, better bulk and the broken ability Speed Boost, this guy right here is a hilariously powerful sweeper with acccess to 2 great set up moves on Swords Dance and Nasty Plot and great coverage options like Thunderbolt and EdgeQuake.

Status me, just that...
Parents: Zeraora & Heracross
Offspring name: Zeracross
New type: Electric/Fighting
New base stats:
90 Hp (+6)/130 Atk (+12)/80 Def (+5)/71 SpA/88 SpD (+1)/130 Spe (+16)=589 BST (+40)
New ability and desc: Status Vaccine (Volt Absorb + Guts)->
Attack is increased by 75% when induced with a status. Burn’s effect of lowering Attack is not applied. When statused, the wielder heals up to 1/4 of its maximum Hit Points when hit with by any moves that can inflict status.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Close Combat, Drain Punch, Plasma Fists, Earthquake, Knock Off, Mega Horn, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Facade, Fire Punch.
-Special: Volt Switch?
-Status: Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Taunt, Hone Claws, Thunder Wave.
Role identification: At first it looks like another fast Physical mon that can be easily stopped by any Physical tank. But, after it gets statused you will have to praise to every God you know because, well, what can deal with a Physical attacker with boosted 130 Atk by 75% that has access to STABs with 100 and 120 BP wich can even boost it even more with Swords Dance? After statused it also gains lots of inmunities for compensate its mediocre defensive typing. Its only flaw is that it lacks access to any good Ice move to hit Ground/Flying or Ghost mons, but Knock Off and Facade can help it with that. Oh, and it can Mega evolve too:

Parents: Zeraroa & Heracross (Mega)
Offspring name: Zeracross-Mega
New type: Electric/Fighting
New base stats:
90 Hp/190 Atk (+60)/120 Def (+40)/71 SpA/98 SpD (+10)/120 Spe (-10)=689 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Skill Link
Notable moves:
Same as above + Arm Thrust, Rock Blast, Pin Misile & Bullet Seed.
Role identification: It has better mixed bulk and much higher Attack than the regular form and it's still fast even with lower speed, but it misses Status Vaccine and its ability can be useless at times.

I won't give up with this one and you all know that...
Parents: Tyranitar & Venusaur
Offspring name: Tyrannosaurus
New type: Grass/Rock
New base stats:
100 Hp (+10)/118 Atk (+10)/106 Def (+10)/107 SpA (+10)/110 SpD (+10)/80 Spe (+10)=621 BST (+60)
New ability and desc: Ancient Foliage (Sand Stream + Overgrow)->
While this Pokemon is active, Grass and Rock-Type Pokemon Special Defense is boosted by 50%. Raises the power of Grass and Rock-type moves by 50% when at 1/2 HP or less.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Power Whip, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Petal Blizzard, Earthquake, Superpower, Elemental Punches, Knock Off, Pursuit, Outrage, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Iron Head, Crunch, Shadow Claw.
-Special: Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power? Earth Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse.
-Status: Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rocks, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Roar.
Role identification: Decent support Pokemon with decent offensive presence, good typing and huge movepool both offensibly and defensibly. It might could be a great adition to Grass and Rock monotype teams, allowing its teammates to boost its Special Defense to tank hits better. Or you could use its megas.

Parents: Tyranitar & Venusaur-Mega
Offspring name: Tyrannosaurus-Mega-X
New type: Grass/Rock
New base stats:
100 Hp/138 Atk (+20)/146 Def (+40)/127 SpA (+20)/130 SpD (+20)/80 Spe=721 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable moves:
Same as above.
Role identification: Even with a worse typing than regular Megasaur, this guy can make its role as a bulky mon much better thanks to having much better bulk, offenses and movepool. It can abuse Thick Fat as well as Megasaur, and it has much better supportive movepool with new toys like Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave. It also can abuse its physical movepool much better due to its higher and more powerful movepool.

Parents: Tyranitar-Mega & Venusaur
Offspring name: Tyrannosaurus-Mega-Y
New type: Rock/Grass
New base stats:
100 Hp/148 Atk (+30)/146 Def (+40)/107 SpA/130 SpD (+20)/90 Spe (+10)=721 BST (+100)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves:
Same as above.
Role identification: While it has great bulk and typing, this Mega shouldn't be used as a defensive mon due to the nerf Synthesis suffers under Sand. But this doesn't mean that this Mega is worse. It can perform a wallbreaker or sweeper role better than the regular form and the previous Mega thanks to an higher attack stat and better speed. It also hits hard with Power Whip and Stone Edge and, thanks to its great overall bulk and typing it can find itself lots of opportunities to set up with neither Dragon and Swords Dance. Its also very difficult to switch-into it due to its insanely huge movepool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)