Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I tentatively support the three-way leadership.

I ponderously worry if three leaders might be too much.

I possibly think some things might be lost in communication.

I firmly believe two leaders should be the limit.

I, will, however, comfortably abide with the village's consensus.

ya know, it would be cool with two leaders. like Rome, with two consuls. Rome was pretty successful. just sayin'. as long as we don't get sacked by the vandals. *rambleramble, etc.*

and tsuk, are you saying you don't want lunch?

DEADLINE

im the best

tl sux

01[17:00] <&jalmont> deadline fools
[17:00] <~TalkingLion> guys its deadline!!!!!1!!!
[17:00] <~TalkingLion> gdi jalmont you ninjad me again

Anyways even though Darkpenguin67 wanted to kill himself, you all decided that No Lynch was the best option. But was it really? Who knows, but we will be sure to find out!!! IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. NIGHT 2 ENDS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 4 AT 5PM PST. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND IN YOUR ACTION OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SUBBED OUT!!!

Please do note that macle has returned from where ever he was, so you can now talk with him to your heart's desire!

All right, I expect claims to one of the leaders. As a btw, me, Penguin, or Cereza. I'll be honest, I don't see Cereza on IRC much, so can't really speak to her a lot, but really. You have 3 different people you can claim to. If you really don't trust one of us, talk to another. Explain your reasons for not trusting them. Obviously, I'm trying to get in contact with the two, so I want your thoughts on them on things to look out. Same things for them about me. If you don't trust me, but you trust DP or Cereza, tell one of them why you don't trust me. S'not like I won't understand if you don't want to claim, but with 3 people, one of us should have a claim of you. Period. If you have any problems, tell me on IRC. Even if I'm away, I'll respond ASAP. The hosts can help you with any questions about how your roles work, if you need help with that.

I expect active people. Simple right there. Now, let's do this!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Paranoidrein here to say that lkk seems like a pretty cool individual, actually. I still don't completely trust Cereza or DP, but lkk seems legit :D

Paranoidrein here to say that lkk seems like a pretty cool individual, actually. I still don't completely trust Cereza or DP, but lkk seems legit :D
The last time I thought that THIS happened >_>...

"Oh no." yells Polelover44. "Doesn't that mean the D.A.D. outnumbers us?"

And then, loudkirbyking steps onto a rock. He shouts for all to hear "Don't worry, I can handle this crisis!" He takes off his Wigglytuff costume to reveal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Role PM
Dear loudkirbyking,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Role PM
You are Darkrai.

You were born from nightmares, and even now they sustain you. It took you forever to gain a corporeal body, but now that you have, it’s time to <snip> up the universe. You will use your control over dreams to aid the D.A.D in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Suggest something to <USER>”. In the body of the PM, describe a posting description that you would like <USER> to accept for the next day (Such as posting in all caps). It may not effect <USER>’s voting ability.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Killing <USER>”. <USER> will be trapped in an eternal nightmare, killing them.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what it does, but if it’s stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and unable to act that night.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the D.A.D. You win if the D.A.D. eliminate all threats.

You all scream in terror and run for the exits. Well, most of you, anyways. Darkrai struck down Polelover44 before he escaped the room.

We got owned

Yeah; he's definitely cleaned. Also, Vix, I had lkk pegged as scum from Day 1 in PMD 2. Naturally, being scum myself in that game (albeit part of the other mafia), I wasn't in much of a position to bring him down, but...

Okay, let me say this right now to everyone in the game.

If you have IRC, get on the channel. It's MUCH easier to talk to you, get to hang out, and just chill with you if you're on #futuramafia okay?

That means you, person who's reading this. I understand not being able to get on sometimes, but at least try to get on when you can. As leaders, we tend to have more info, and thus, know generally who you should target. Obviously, much easier to do via IRC PM than Smogon PM.

Also, if you're really that paranoid, inspect me, or even my twin Dubby. If one is clean, the other obviously is.

To get on #futuramafia with mibbit, click here and type in a nick, then click "Connect".
Hey everyone please get on IRC; it makes life so much easier for everyone! All you have to do his click this convenient link, type in your username and you are set. Nothing to download or pay for. PLEASE I BEG ALL OF YOU GET ON IRC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
There. My restriction is gone, so...
TalkingLion said:
Dear UllarWarlord,
You are Amy Wong.

An incredibly rich girl who works at Planet Express, you are studying Engineering at Mars University, and your parents own the entire Western Hemisphere of Mars. You are also the Fon-Fon-Roo of Kif, an interplanetary relationship.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Bribe <USER1> to lynch <USER2>”. This will force <USER1> to vote for <USER2> in the next lynch, or else they will suffer a severe consequence.

You are in New New York. You win if you eliminate the Robot Mafia from your city.
There. Take it or leave it, I'm village persuader, dissect as you will.

Also fuck post restrictor.

All of you go to Fire Blast's house, to see if he's still alive. You see him eating dinner, but then a strong blast of water extinguishes him. As you turn to see where the water came from, you see Quagsires using Water Gun, and then sitting in Fire Blast's place. You all shrug and don't really care since Fire Blast hasn't really done anything, so you welcome the water Pokemon.

TL;DR: Quagsires has been subbed in for Fire Blast

1.5 hours to deadline, if you haven't claimed to a leader, please do so quick. Also, stop by IRC, like, much more often. Or at least post to show why you aren't responding/on IRC or anything. We need you around, mates.

DEADLINE

Once again, all of you are in the Planet Express building. Only this time some of you are missing. Mithril then sees a pile of soot on a rug, with a note attached to it. The note says:
TalkingLion said:
Dear UllarWarlord,
You are Amy Wong.

An incredibly rich girl who works at Planet Express, you are studying Engineering at Mars University, and your parents own the entire Western Hemisphere of Mars. You are also the Fon-Fon-Roo of Kif, an interplanetary relationship.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Bribe <USER1> to lynch <USER2>”. This will force <USER1> to vote for <USER2> in the next lynch, or else they will suffer a severe consequence.

You are in New New York. You win if you eliminate the Robot Mafia from your city.
"Meh" Vix says "He was pretty scummy anyway." You mourn his death for a while, but then superrun10 notices Dubby in another room, dead. It appears he was stabbed with a claw of some sorts. There was a note:
TalkingLion said:
Dear Dubby,
You are URL.

A robot police agent of New New York, you keep the city safe with your partner Smitty. You are often oblivious to things that happen around you, but you still get your job done and lock up criminals where they belong.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Guard <USER>” This will protect <USER> from all kills aimed at them. All other actions, however, will still succeed.

You know that your buddy and cop partner Smitty is <a sexy mofo>. If he were to ever die you might get some interesting new power.

Sad about the death of a police officer, you don't see anymore dead bodies, so no one else dies it seems. " But wait" says Dummy007 "Where's Walrein". After looking around for a while, Walrein comes out of the bathroom, where he was all night, doing.... some stuff. kd24 then realizes that Darkpenguin67 is still gone, but you are too lazy to look for him at this point so you don't bother.

NIGHT RESULTS GOING OUT. DO NOT POST UNTIL THEY ARE ALL OUT, WHEN I WILL POST SAYING SO.

All RESULTS OUT

Also, you see a message on TV:
Guys, it's me again. Looks like I wasn't able to get your trust yesterday, that's a-ok I guess since like some of you said, the announcer could be mafia allied. But there's something I edited out of my role PM which I took should clear this time; hopefully.

TalkingLion said:
Dear Cereza,
You are Richard Nixon’s head.

Former President of the U.S, your head returned in the future to be the President of Earth. Living in a jar, you don’t have much to do really, but you do try to help your planet the best you can with your leadership

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Adress your fellow Earthicans”. In the body of the PM, include a message that will be put in the day update. You will make a national broadcast including this message.

Since you are the President of Earth, you are naturally very important. Your vote in the daily lynch will be worth two.

That's it for now. :pirate:
loudkirbyking then changes the channel and sees this message:
Do you like waffles? YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES
Do you like pancakes? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES
Do you like French toast? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST
Do do do do, can't wait to get a mouthful!
Then makiri changes the channel again to Everybody loves Hypnotoad! which you watch for the rest of the day.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. IT WILL END 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST. ALSO, DARKPENGUIN67 IS KIDNAPPED IF YOU COULDN'T TELL. POST AWAY

I would like to point out Cereza has changed her supposed role pm. Sorry, but I don't trust anyone whose going to change what they are publicly claiming, especially with a slightly fishy rolename like that.

I don't care if you're trying to keep yourself safe, you just admitted you've hid something. Why not assume your hiding more?

And anyone want to counterclaim lkk being twin?

Simply put: Claim now, or be lynched. You have absolutely no reason NOT to. I'm Dubby's twin, as said last night(I mean, really, there's no reason for doubt.).

I expect you folks to be ready. The lynch will begin shortly, but I want more info before I do anything. More confirmation, blah blah blah, you know everything.

TalkingLion said:
Dear GreenWater10loudkirbyking,
You are Smitty.

One of the police agents of New New York, you do your best to keep your city safe. Although you aren’t that good of a cop, you have made several successful arrests in your career, working alongside your partner URL

You know that your buddy and cop partner URL is Dubby. If he were to ever die you might get some interesting new power.

I did not turn evil. I didn't even get a PM for what I get until I pestered TL about what I get. He told me he'd send the official stuff later... I have the logs right here.

loudkirbyking> What's my new power, bro?
<TalkingLion> oh right
<TalkingLion> il pm it to you later
<loudkirbyking> Yeah, dat
<TalkingLion> but you can know <snip'd>
<loudkirbyking> ...Am I neutral now?
<TalkingLion> ...no your still vilage

That enough proof for ya? I don't have any official flavor and stuff, but I know what I got.

If you have any problems, speak now. The lynch target for today is Walrein.

Simply put, I had him checked out, and his claim was false. Thus, until further notice, Cast Meteor on Walrein

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)