Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

I'm dead no matter what I am right?
there is something I must say then,

Dear Vix,
You are Robot Devil.

Living in the depths of Robot Hell, you often manage to trick others with your trickery and craftiness. While your domain is really just an underground of an abandoned theme park, most robots and humans don’t realize this and spend an eternity underground.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Send <USER> to Robot Hell”. <USER> will be trapped in Robot Hell and will be unable to post in the thread, go on #futuramafia, or PM other users. They will return by night however, as they will realize they are not really in Hell.

You are in the Robot Mafia. You win if you eliminate the entire city of New New York.
being a mafia is hard...

Is there a redirector?
My role never seemed to work period. It ALWAYS went on someone else.
KILL SELF

good luck everyone..... I'll buy you time so they waste a lynch on a role that never worked right!

Ok guys deadline.

Vix dies see look?
TalkingLion said:
Dear Vix,
TalkingLion said:
You are Robot Devil.

Living in the depths of Robot Hell, you often manage to trick others with your trickery and craftiness. While your domain is really just an underground of an abandoned theme park, most robots and humans don’t realize this and spend an eternity underground.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Send <USER> to Robot Hell”. <USER> will be trapped in Robot Hell and will be unable to post in the thread, go on #futuramafia, or PM other users. They will return by night however, as they will realize they are not really in Hell.

You are in the Robot Mafia. You win if you eliminate the entire city of New New York.
also:
GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

Village wins gg

Will post the End game post with all the survivors(gulp) when Walrein gets his postgame up.

I agree both teams gave it their best effort, but there could only be one winner.

Expect the hosts to begin postgame sometime this weekend. Hopefully posted on monday/sunday.

Also walrein postgame

My ability + ANY sort of inspection = OP as hell, and I reckon I wasn't the only info role around.

But you won't know what that role is until postgame, because I am: lazy as hell.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
We can't win because our killer is being hooked.

For the curious of you:

makiri - ninja/killer
Walrein - even night redirector
Vix - one day kidnapper
Rodan - lynch stop
iFailed - silencer
Foster - Hooker
Coronis - inspector
Leethoof - post restrictor

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Please reconsider your withering remark once you hear that the village had:
-an infinite use dead role absorber
-dat hooker that kept hooking us
-a question asker who could ask about role names, fucking over our claims

Also, talkinglion neglected to mention that village pms included color tags >_>

Edit: /me realizes the above wasnt sarcasm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)