Galladiator vs. Doran Dragon (reffed by Athedoosorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
NUMBER OF POKEMON: 2v2
BATTLE TYPE: Singles
RECOVERIES: Two Recovers per Pokemon | Five Chills per Pokemon
SWITCH: Switch=KO
ITEMS: Items OFF
ABILITIES: All Abilities

The ASB Tournament Arena

Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about fifteen feet wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is eighty feet wide, one hundred feet long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than sixty feet). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.

Combatants:
Galladiator - Gallade and Jolteon
Doran Dragon - Steelix and Bayleef

Doran Dragon will release his Pokemon first, so off you go!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
<%DarkSlay> It's a tourney with a 48 hour post requirement. It's unfortunate, but if he cannot meet the 48 hour requirement, it is a DQ.

I'm afraid the DQ time has to be enforced exactly on tourney matches Doran Dragon, so you only get 48 hours. I'm sorry, but I've been told to DQ you after that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)