Game Corner: Game Creation Contest!

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I thought of a Game, I dont know the name for it yet, so ill take names. So you can join anytime, and its a little contest. There would be a pokemon that doesnt have a mega evolution, and you have to think of a new ability, typing, stats, or whatever you think the Pokemon should have as a mega. the judge would decide the best of the choices. Im just not too sure if this is similar to nickgames, cause it has a similar structure.

Rohep

Banned deucer.
2nd idea: Players must make up sentences with the Letters of their name and the first one to make a sentence with the correct letters that must be in order wins. (ex: John always kicks elephants. Name:Jake)
Rohep often hates evil penguins
gg

Rohep

Banned deucer.
There should be a game where the host !data's a pokemon and everyone has to type a counter within 10 seconds and the best one wins.

JK that would suck coz Rohep sucks :^)

next is one i came up with a while ago: its called (you dont say). In this game, the host thinks of the name of a person and gives the players clues as to the sounds of the syllables in that person’s name and the first person to put all the clues together and correctly guess the person's name wins!

Example of a game: Person: Tim Hardaway

Host: Clues :Short for Timothy, not soft but..., far far.....

Hmm, this game sounds interesting. Try making a bit more in-depth, and give me some more elaboration, and you definitely could be a good candidate!
well its just a little idea i have i couldnt really elaborate too much more because what i said is the basis of the game essentially. The game is really simple but im sure with some thought i might be able to make its more complicated if that is what you are looking for.

Rohep

Banned deucer.
next is one i came up with a while ago: its called (you dont say). In this game, the host thinks of the name of a person and gives the players clues as to the sounds of the syllables in that person’s name and the first person to put all the clues together and correctly guess the person's name wins!

Example of a game: Person: Tim Hardaway

Host: Clues :Short for Timothy, not soft but..., far far.....
Is the answer Tim Hardaway?

2nd idea: Players must make up sentences with the Letters of their name and the first one to make a sentence with the correct letters that must be in order wins. (ex: John always kicks elephants. Name:Jake)
I really like that one, it's unique.

A serious game I have to suggest is called Beta Secrets. It's a one round, first-come-they-win type of game. The host asks something like "In R/S/E beta, what was so important about Blaziken and Latios. This is a game that tests what you really know about the game before it was on the shelves of your local gamestop. It has enough viable questions to where you can do it for more than 3 questions, too. If anyone has a better suggestion for the name, I'm open to any serious ideas I'm talking to rohep here, as long as it ties in with the topic of the game.
i feel like this falls into the questionaire category just a more specific version of it. not to shoot the idea down just my personal opinion.

Could do something like Wheel Of Fortune, Roll the die, and then guess the letters, gain points a you go. If you roll a certain number you go bankrupt, and if you go bankrupt 3 times you are out till the next game.

Could do something like Wheel Of Fortune, Roll the die, and then guess the letters, gain points a you go. If you roll a certain number you go bankrupt, and if you go bankrupt 3 times you are out till the next game.
that would be a long game im pretty sure haha.

I thought of a Game, I dont know the name for it yet, so ill take names. So you can join anytime, and its a little contest. There would be a pokemon that doesnt have a mega evolution, and you have to think of a new ability, typing, stats, or whatever you think the Pokemon should have as a mega. the judge would decide the best of the choices. Im just not too sure if this is similar to nickgames, cause it has a similar structure.
Love this, you should call it like, "Mega Mania" or something.

Zetalz

Expect nothing, deliver less
is a Pre-Contributor
There's good potential for interesting games here, hopefully something amazing will come out of this!

Zetalz

Expect nothing, deliver less
is a Pre-Contributor
I feel like I would own at this game. C:<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)