Game Corner: Game Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Courtney again!

Now I know that the contest has just ended, but I would like to put up a thread just so you guys don't have to keep PMing me, and getting approval from the staff in our room.

This makes it a lot easier for me to see and approve your game suggestions in general.

As always, this has been WintryCourtney, RO of Game Corner, your #1 source for entertainment on PS.

Fair thee well my lovelies, and remember, have fun!

weakest link: person asks a question about pokemon game/anime, tries to get it right. everyone is asked a question in a random order, we all try to build up the point stack as we get each answer correct. if one person gets it wrong, the point stack goes back to 0. each question is worth 10 points. at the end of every round a weakest link will be voted out by everyone which will depend on how they have answered the questions given, last person standing is the strongest link and is the winner. blah blah. theres more to it but what do u think?

About 20 or more games already... Let's just hope boTTT doesn't spam all that with .games... But I'm pretty sure we'll get fun and original games from this thread.

Right now there's a confusion between Parameters and Commonyms... My solution is to combine the two games, combine the two games and make it into a separate game. A name for the combined Game? Uh... uhm... idk.

WintryCourtney could you/you should edit the OP to include an updated and detailed list or link to a list with all the games currently playable. It'd prevent people suggesting games that are similar to existant ones and makes it generally easier to suggest new games (especially for people that browse smogon mainly on mobile devices).

How about 20 Questions? It would work normally, One person thinks of something other people try to guess in 20 questions.

I have a game proposal: Called Trashmon and Ban To Uber.

Trashmon: Similar to the dating game, Host ask 3-5 questions. Players will give the worst answer they can think of and the worst answer gets a point.
Ex. Host:What is your ability? Person 1:Truant. Person 2:Unnerve. Person 3: Quickfeet. Person 2 gets 1 point
Very simple

Ban to Uber is the same except for giving worst answer possible, they will give best answer possible
Ex. Host: What typing would you be> Person 1:Electric/Psychic. Person 2:Water/Ground. Person 3:Fairy/Ice. Person 2 gets the point
That is all

Rohep

Banned deucer.
Here's a description of the new game I'm dubbing "What would you do?" This is a game that requires signup by saying /me in. Here the host of the game gives a random scenario and players are to give what they would do while trying to be as creative and funny in the process. The game ends after 5 rounds unless otherwise stated and the winner of each round is the player with the funniest or most unique solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)