Gamescom 2014

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Weird that no one posted a thread yet. This is another big games convention, not as big as E3, but still big.

Some announcements that interest me:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider is xbox one exclusive (WHY GODDAMMIT WHY YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT CRYSTAL DYNAMICS ;_;)
- Bloodborne gameplay!
- new Silent Hill directed by Hideo Kojima (creator of Metal Gear if you dont know)

to be honest I didn't follow too many news, but those 3 were the most important for me. Anyone else watch it/follow the news etc?

edit: also, new game called Hellblade from Ninja Theory (DmC reboot, Heavenly Sword):

Last edited:
BloodBorne is gonna be the shit
mostly because how instead of being in a defensive position like you are in dark souls (mostly by hiding behind a shield and back stabbing) you're in a more offensive position with a gun in your left hand and a blade in your right one

I think this would be more clear

I really like that Destiny is the most per-ordered IP (Intellectual Property) game for the Playstation 4. I am seriously excited for this games release n_n. Oh and at the Sony conference they introduced the new PS4 feature, "Share Play". You can do things like look up another persons PSN by typing there real name and also upload saved videos to YouTube via PS4.
Overall these are great announcements that caught my eye.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Witcher 3 gameplay!!! This + Bloodborne gameplay are easily the highlights of gamescom for me, and maybe Hellblade cuz it looks pretty damn cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)