Gen 1 Gen 1 and tradebacks dev - Post bugs here

Code:
The opposing Kadabra used Psychic!
It's super effective! Golbat lost 87.1% of its health!
Golbat's Special fell!
Golbat used Double-Edge!
The opposing Kadabra lost 43% of its health!
Golbat is damaged by the recoil!

Turn 2
Golbat used Hyper Beam!
The opposing Kadabra lost 56% of its health!
The opposing Kadabra fainted!
☆Scream2: how/ a-a
Scream2 sent out Raticate!

Turn 3
☆Crystal_ rby: counter?
☆Scream2: psychic ):
):

Not a speed tie btw.

In a recent game, my +0 Chansey's Ice Beam did 90% to a +0 Rhydon. I don't know if this is a known bug, if I'm wrong, or if I actually found something, but on the damage calculator it says that it should only deal 54.2 - 63.9%. I checked with my opponent and his DVs were all maxed, etc. Very weird.

The same guy's Rhydon was reportedly OHKOd by a Chansey BubbleBeam on ladder, which should deal 88% at the most.

Anecdotally, I've noticed that many moves which rely on the Special stat are dealing more damage than they should.

In a recent game, my +0 Chansey's Ice Beam did 90% to a +0 Rhydon. I don't know if this is a known bug, if I'm wrong, or if I actually found something, but on the damage calculator it says that it should only deal 54.2 - 63.9%. I checked with my opponent and his DVs were all maxed, etc. Very weird.

The same guy's Rhydon was reportedly OHKOd by a Chansey BubbleBeam on ladder, which should deal 88% at the most.

Anecdotally, I've noticed that many moves which rely on the Special stat are dealing more damage than they should.
Yea, this has been an issue for a while. Please, whoever fixes this, post in here when it is fixed because I don't want to play RBY on the ladder right now since that bug is kinda huge.

Been asked to report that: Partial trapping moves seem to be bugged the following replay explains everything in detail (if clamp has no PP left it uses Struggle or it skips the last PP and rolls over too early)
Turns 20 and 42
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1customgame-575959934
Yes, I have also experienced Wrap rolling over back to 63 when I carefully counted to make sure that the last PP was fully run out on a mon. My opponent claimed I counted wrong, but I double-checked afterwards to make sure I hadn't. Unfortunately I didn't save the log, but the post above proves it well enough.

Two months ago FriendOfMrGolem120 posted this in the ps bug thread:
In Pokemon stadium the move Counter doesn´t seem to work properly. It fails against all moves we have tried out (like Body Slam, Egg Bomb, Submission and Strengh).
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1stadium-641999442
I hosted a rby stadium tour on monday but we had again a case of counter failing on a normal and fighting move, which should not happen in normal rby.
I have talked to Crystal_RBY about it on twitter and he said: "it definitely looks like a ps bug".
So if this is a bug, could it be implemented correctly.
Here is the more recent replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1stadium-665604330 turn 29.

Last edited: