1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 1 tier?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Chaosreaver, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaosreaver

Chaosreaver

I was thinking it might be interesting to have a Gen 1 tier (or gen-whatever tier). I missed out on any competitive Gen 1, 2, or 3 battling, and although it might be kind of stale compared to current gameplay, it could still be fun to get into. Of course it would need a completely different team builder and different rules, but just a thought.
  2. DTC

DTC ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Suggestions should go here.

RBY will be implemented into the simulator eventually. There are quite a few things that are higher on the priority list than RBY.

If you are suggesting BW mechanics with only Gen 1 Pokemon, there is a Side Metagame called RBY Cup that is just like that. You can't ladder on it in PS, but you can certainly make a team and battle another person with a RBY Cup team. The thread is inactive, but I won't mind if you bump it with relevant content (read: not just "Anyone want to battle?" or anything like that, but by starting a discussion).

If you have any other questions regarding this, feel free to PM me.

:toast:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)