Gen 2

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is about battling with Gen 2 pokemon/rules. So I made a team to play Gen 2 with, go and challenge someone and lo and behold I get the following messages (approximated):
Alakazam is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier! Change it in the teambuilder.
Blissey is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier! Change it in the teambuilder.
Snorlax is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier! Change it in the teambuilder.
No Ability is banned in this tier.
Alakazam is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier! Change it in the teambuilder.
Blissey is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier! Change it in the teambuilder.
Snorlax is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier! Change it in the teambuilder.
No Ability is banned in this tier.

After much wtfing I jumped on the Beta Server and spoke to Crystal Moogle and he said it was a problem with our scripts that Super would have to fix. Oddly enough when I rejoined the Smogon server I was able to be challenged and battle with another player.

Anyway, I just thought this should be brought to the attention of those in charge of PO in case it is a problem with our scripts.

Peace out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)