Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

Can I revamp the UU threatlist? It looks awfully outdated, including Pokemon that are so irrelevant (like Altaria and Emboar), while discluding extremely relevant Pokemon (such as Froslass and Umbreon).
I'd like to point out that this was actually already done last month for both the offensive and defensive threatlists.

Santuga is doing the speed tiers
Santuga also has had a nasty streak of inactivity, and has been "working" on those Speed tiers for about a year now. I'd let Metal Sonic take it over if you want to see it done before X and Y. If he needs help, I'll assist him.

I'd like to point out that this was actually already done last month for both the offensive and defensive threatlists.
Can you redirect me to the thread in which that was done? I wrote up every Pokemon's description in my own separate thread for the UU threatlist, and as far as I know, I haven't seen anyone get at revamping the UU threatlist since I offered to do it. The on-site threatlist still has things like Altaria and Emboar, and it doesn't have a lot of UU Pokemon (Mienshao, Umbreon, etc.), so it's well out of date.

Can you redirect me to the thread in which that was done? I wrote up every Pokemon's description in my own separate thread for the UU threatlist, and as far as I know, I haven't seen anyone get at revamping the UU threatlist since I offered to do it. The on-site threatlist still has things like Altaria and Emboar, and it doesn't have a lot of UU Pokemon (Mienshao, Umbreon, etc.), so it's well out of date.
Its here. There's also a link through the work tab in my signature.

Its here. There's also a link through the work tab in my signature.
I'm referencing to this, which is under the Articles section for BW/BW2, which this thread is for (reserving the articles for BW on-site under the Articles section). The threatlist you linked is some type of convenient threatlist if you want to see what everything without reading explanations and everything, and also if you want to have some sort of complete threatlist for your RMT. The threatlist I'm referencing to is outdated, and I got the nod from Nexus to revamp the current UU threatlist.

Last edited:

Nas

Banned deucer.
Santuga also has had a nasty streak of inactivity, and has been "working" on those Speed tiers for about a year now. I'd let Metal Sonic take it over if you want to see it done before X and Y. If he needs help, I'll assist him.
Santuga is doing the Speed tiers, I already talked with him and he's going to get back to updating it regularly.

I'm referencing to this, which is under the Articles section for BW/BW2, which this thread is for (reserving the articles for BW on-site under the Articles section). The threatlist you linked is some type of convenient threatlist if you want to see what everything without reading explanations and everything, and also if you want to have some sort of complete threatlist for your RMT. The threatlist I'm referencing to is outdated, and I got the nod from Nexus to revamp the current UU threatlist.
Ah, misunderstood you there. My bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)