Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Veekun's dex isn't very competitive user friendly. I don't care what generation something was introduced in, just what its mechanics are in a certain generation. Using that search, I have no idea how to search for a move that is a contact move in generation 4 / 5 but maybe wasn't a contact move in generation 3 when it was introduced, or something like that. There are lots of other weird things about it. Also, it would be helpful to be able to link to the article on "contact moves" from the description in the dex about things that only work with contact moves.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well if someone well versed in move mechanics wants to take it up, it's up for reservation.

If I'm not mistaken, there's no OU guide to entry hazards for 5th generation. Since my OU priority guide is basically completed and doesn't require my complete attention, I'd like to reserve this one. As soon as I get the OK I'll start working on it.

EDIT: Just a thing which dawned to me now. A guide to entry hazards will necessarily include something about phazing, for obvious reasons. But it would look kind of redundant to have me explain phazing within the guide whereas someone else is already making an article on his own about it. Will I just link that article to mine under "Ways to abuse entry hazards" or something like that?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If I'm not mistaken, there's no OU guide to entry hazards for 5th generation. Since my OU priority guide is basically completed and doesn't require my complete attention, I'd like to reserve this one. As soon as I get the OK I'll start working on it.
go post in the GP queue here that your current one is ready for GP, when it's added you may start this new one.

Is it alright if i do an Ubers priority one (it'll be in essence a more consise version of the one i put up in the Ubers Sub-Forum the other day, so stuff like Liepard which was mentioned simply for completeness's sake will be removed).

breh

強いだね
can I do an nu threatlist? the tier is emerging very quickly and the threats are already quite defined.

can i write an article about HO?

i think it is important enough to require a completely different guide from regular BW OU offense, which is often Bulky Offense.

I already have part of an article typed up :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)