Gen 5 OU (Dream World)

Please help me with my team. It has done okay in past experiances, but i want it to be better so i can keep up with everybody. My team is:

Birijion @ Focus Sash
Trait: Justice Heart
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Holy Sword
- Stone Edge

I use this to set up early while they stealth rock and it has enough speed to sweep and swords dance gives it the attack. Most people also never really expect a this to run stone edge to cover flying and ice. Leaf blade is stabbed and has a high crit ratio and if they set up with bulk up, holy sword ignores the opponents stat changes.

Double Star (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

In my opinoin, this is a great special sweeper because it has the speed, but with a life orb it kills everything with the super effective moves even if its special attack is 299. It has all these moves to counter everything, and only few pokemon as i said can outspeed starmie

Claws (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Acrobat

I use this as a tank/sweeper. Ice is the only type that can OHKO it. I swords dance then i get poisoned because of the poison orb and then i sweep. Moves (beside ice) can do a lot of damadge, but with poison heal it gives me the HP to keep sweeping. Ice fang takes down dragons which most people send out to counter gliscor if they have no ice pokemon

Hera (Heracross) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Earthquake Spiral
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge

One of my favorites. He can take down a whole team scarfed. He has the attack, but not the speed and when a scarf comes in, he outspeeds a Blaziken with 1 speed boost the with eq spiral it can kill almost anything. He is much better then Pinsir because it gets megahorn and stab with close combat

Genosekuto @ Bug jewel
Trait: Download
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

I use this for a mixed sweeper. With download, he gets either attack or special attack which he sweeps with. The bug jewel is just because if download raises sp attack i get flamethrower, tbolt, and ice beam. When i get attack i just use u-turn and the bug jewel comes in effect there because i have the evs in sp attack

Blazer (Blaziken) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Blaze Kick
- Swords Dance
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

I use the focus sash just in case so i don't get OHKOed. He swords dances and then pwns. Nobody ever expects a Blaziken to have stone edge so that is y i run it for those flying. Blaze Kick gets the stab and so with hi jump kick. Hi jump kick only has 90 accuracy, but it as just as accurate as aqua tail.
Please help me with my team.

Your team is completely offensive minded and you have a gaping weakness to psychic. I'd recommend switching Heracross out for Scrafty,

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Shed Skin Ability
Impish Nature
-Toxic
-Crunch
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
EVs: 252 HP, 200 DEF, 52 SPEC. DEF, 4 SPD

Considering its the set that wrecked my initial team the most, its my favorite. Pretty basic how it works.

I'd add a Thunduru to give yourself some flying/water coverage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)