1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Gen 6 Shiny Breed Request!~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Inkblot, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Inkblot

Inkblot

the original dream world gastly would be good. i already bred a dream ball one, but the exclusive move would be nice!
    Ames likes this.
  2. Jmacd19

Jmacd19

I can offer a safari ball diglett with screech, reversal, endure, and memento 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly with arena trap self bred.
  3. Inkblot

Inkblot

gen 6 or 7?
  4. Jmacd19

Jmacd19

Gen 7 r u interested?
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  5. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Hiya! I noticed I have a bunch of your wants, including HA Torchic, HA Kalos starters (can be in shop balls), HA Kanto starters (except Charmander, and can be in shop balls) and a shiny HA flawless female HP Fire Snivy in a Friend Ball. The Kanto and Kalos starters are in gen 6. I'm interested in your Impish shiny Salamence with Body Slam and Defog and/or Jolly shiny Jirachi. Is that OK?
  6. Jmacd19

Jmacd19

Btw the diglett isn't shiny I'd be greatly interested in the seismic toss kang plz get back to me;). The parent I bred with is shiny btw
  7. Inkblot

Inkblot

for an alolan diglet i'd gladly trade for it
    i have gotten most of those wants taken care of, but there are still a few things i am looking for. the gen 6 starters in gen 6 i can trade for, as well as any of the gen 3 or 4 starters in normal pokeballs (like dive, net, nest, etc). do you have any of those, cause i would be more then happy to trade for them!
  8. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

I think I have Treecko in a Nest Ball, and I can definitely trade the gen 6 starters.
  9. Jmacd19

Jmacd19

If I
    i have a naive one with safari ball with metal claw, endure, memento, reversal naive nature (not shiny) with tangled hair
    Ivs: x/31/x/31/30/31 is this enough for the seismic toss kang?
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  10. Ames

Ames

Hi again Inkblot! I may be able to breed a HA Nest Ball Treecko or a HA Luxury Ball Torchic if you are interested?
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  11. FrenchGaudi

FrenchGaudi

Hello Inkblot! , CMT for you Jirachi ;)

Btw can you teach me how to rng abuse emeralds eggs? I"m a little lost. Thanks!
  12. Inkblot

Inkblot

Which jirachi? Wishmaker or draco meteor? also which nature? For any of them i'd be up for taking a heavy ball Celesteela
    sorry for the late reply. if you are still up for trading i can take the luxry ball torchic for something?
  13. FrenchGaudi

FrenchGaudi

Wishmaker! Careful if you can
    I will take a careful wishmaker jirachi! WIch are the redis rights? My celesteela is fully redis! ;)
  14. Inkblot

Inkblot

My pokemon are Non-redis by default, but i am willing to negotiate semi rights.

ALSO MINOR UPDATE TO MY SHOP!

added some event rngs that were done 100% on retail. they have better ivs then the ones done on emulator and the wondercards are more legit.
  15. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Hey, do you still need the gen 6 starters?
  16. Inkblot

Inkblot

if i can get them in gen 6 then i might be up for trading for them.
  17. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Yeah, they're in gen 6. They can be in shop balls if you so desire. Once again, interested in your shiny Jolly Jirachi and/or Impish Salamence with body slam/defog, whichever one you think is more worth it. I can receive in either gen 6 or 7.
    I also have a lot more Friend Safari Pokemon available, so feel free to inquire about a Pokemon and chances are, I can get one :)
  18. Inkblot

Inkblot

would you be able to get them all in great balls and with their hidden abilities (female too of course, for breeding obviously). if you could get that i should be able to trade for both the jirachi and salamance.
  19. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Sure, that works fine. I can get those by tomorrow, maybe? When can you trade?
  20. Inkblot

Inkblot

i should be able to get your pokemon in a few days. i'll let you know when i can trade.
  21. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Awesome. See you then :D
  22. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

Hey Inkblot! Would you be willing to take on a custom RNG request for me in Gen 4? I have a fair few RNGs from Gen 6,7 and VC to offer in return!
  23. Inkblot

Inkblot

i an currently doing a run though gen 4, so let me know what you want and i'll let you know if i can do it.
  24. Zerox27

Zerox27

Hey! I'd like to request a Gen 6 shiny RNG if you're interested! I would need it to be Naive. I can provide a female Luxury Ball parent and even do the Egg Moves if you want, and 5-6 IV if needed. I don't know what all is needed from the parent to RNG it so let me know.

Pokemon: Froakie
    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
    Ability: Protean (HA)
    Egg moves:
    Toxic Spikes
    Mind Reader
    Bestow
    Mud Sport
    Gender: Either; if it's the same to you Female would be preferred (but it's 12.5%)
    Which Form: NA
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny: Yes

I see that you have gotten a lot of what is on your Wants list so let me know what you still need and I'll make an offer, or you can check my thread.
  25. Inkblot

Inkblot

i can totally do that for you! and yeah, providing one with the egg moves and ball would be nice as i am not sure if i have one already. as for what i'd want in return, any gen 6 breed in a special ball with egg moves should do. appricorn ball pokemon and dream ball pokemon with good egg moves and ivs are nice as i can shiny breed for them later. do you have a shop or list of stuff you could breed?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Fightingfir