GEN III: Slowpoke not evolving into slowking and Kings rock disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay So I used pokeedit 3g to add a kings rock into one of my 5 gen 3 games and I tried to trade the slowpoke holding it into Slowking, but it WONT evolve, and the kings rock disappears. Why is that happening?

I tried trading through LG to SA, SA to FR, SA to RU, SA to EM, LG to EM, LG to FR, RU to EM, and FR to RU. they ALL have national pokedexs and trading a poliwhirl into a politoad worked before. it still WONT work!! Can someone help me out?

UPDATE: Im such an idiot.... turns out my slowpoke was a female....yeaaa.. still doesnt explain why the kings rock disappears though even if i traded a female slowpoke holding one.

Last edited:
Okay So I used pokeedit 3g to add a kings rock into one of my 5 gen 3 games and I tried to trade the slowpoke holding it into Slowking, but it WONT evolve, and the kings rock disappears. Why is that happening?

I tried trading through LG to SA, SA to FR, SA to RU, SA to EM, LG to EM, LG to FR, RU to EM, and FR to RU. they ALL have national pokedexs and trading a poliwhirl into a politoad worked before. it still WONT work!! Can someone help me out?

UPDATE: Im such an idiot.... turns out my slowpoke was a female....yeaaa.. still doesnt explain why the kings rock disappears though even if i traded a female slowpoke holding one.
Gender doesn't affect the evolution of Slowpoke to Slowking. The hacked nature of the King's Rock or the hacking in general might be the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)