Gen V Little Cup Analysis Index

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated; also, guys, when reserving a new Pokemon, please put the link to the placeholder thread in your post.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated. I've also added a couple of "guidelines" for this thread in the OP; be sure to read them before posting.

Quick question: now that we're using prefixes, since the GP team isn't doing gen V analyses yet, would a QC approved written analysis be considered done or copyediting?

Aerrow

hunter
If an analysis is QC Approved and written, then you would set the prefix to "(Copyediting)". For the time being, anything else would remain to be in the "(Quality Control)" category.

EDIT: Placeholders would be "(Quality Control)".

Ok, does that include placeholders? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, but the old 4th gen analyses system didn't have placeholders (or at least if I did, I'm not aware of it).

Ok seriously question here: Are we actually writing analyses for Caterpie, Weedle, and all those garbage Pokemon? If so, I'd like to reserve Caterpie.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was going to do Magikarp, but Vader specifically said not to, so at the moment, it would seem like we cannot. (which I don't understand why they're on the list then)

Crux

Banned deucer.
As I said Page 1, I'm dereserving Torchic.

All my other analysis are completely written.

I'm also reserving Taillow please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)