Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKIII *Official Media Only*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kfl01OCX9D3qi3cGmoYgnmyGSzisWzvbu0MB00dt8-k/edit?usp=sharing

Please contribute to my Pokemon Sun and Moon information Google sheet! Anyone can edit it and add anything to it.
It does not have any information previously discovered by ROM leakers or data miners yet, but since SM are pretty much out right now, spoilers can and will be put on it.

The sheet aims to have:
-All new Pokemon (stats, EVs, types, etc.)
-All new moves
-All new Abilities
-All Ultra Beasts
-All Z-moves
-All TM locations
-Full Pokedex

Thanks for contributing!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!
The anime is moving to DISNEY XD???????
why just why
Why not a channel I like.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!
The anime is moving to DISNEY XD???????
why just why
Why not a channel I like.
After like 2 and a half generations of being on Cartoon Network?!

Well, guess I have one less reason to frequent that channel! Strange that Yokai Watch and Pokémon will be on the same channel.

I watch everything on the internet now, but Disney XD isn't bad from the sound of it. Star Wars Rebels, Pokemon, and Yokai Watch is a pretty strong lineup.
But CN is losing a lot of good shows next year(Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Adventure Time are ending and Steven Universe is on season 4/5) and I don't want it to go to disney who kinda has a pretty solid line up. They are just going to fill the time slot with more Teen Titans go.

But CN is losing a lot of good shows next year(Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Adventure Time are ending and Steven Universe is on season 4/5) and I don't want it to go to disney who kinda has a pretty solid line up. They are just going to fill the time slot with more Teen Titans go.
Yeah, it seems that Cartoon Network doesn't have as many good shows. I'd advise them to just move Toonami shows to fill the slots, but nobody listens to me.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
CN is going to have Justice League Action soon and Young Justice recently got renewed for a third season, so they're not hurting for good shows (assuming YJ isn't going to be a Netflix exclusive).

Whether or not they'll purposely screw those shows over in favor of more TTG is another thing entirely.

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
SO, getting back on track. Being some of us will be getting the game in just a few hours, there's no more stalling. YOU MUST CHOOSE NOW:

Sun or Moon?

Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio?

And I also guess Boy or Girl?

#TeamMoon #TeamLitten #I'mABoy

Both/Popplio (or Rowlet...Litten is cool but that final evolution is a complete abomination/possibly the worst thing they've ever made)/Boy

NORMAL PLAYTHROUGH
I am Team Moon and Team Popplio and have been from the start. I love Popplio's simplistic and cute design, Brionne's adorable pop star-like design and Primarina's gorgeous design. They really nailed the water starter this generation. Primarina has a good move pool IMO and I really think it has potential in the lower tiers.
I am choosing Moon because:

It is majestic. I have an Absol-ute love for Lunala and have since it's reveal. A majestic design, a nice name and amazing colors! That thing is so Moon! It just is so fitting for the Pokémon Moon mascot! And then the version exclusives got better and better...

NUZLOCKE
I will be playing Pokémon Sun for this one. I don't like Solgaleo, but I don't hate it. It's far from my least favorite Pokémon from this Generation (Glares at Bruxish), but it's also not my favorite (Aggressively captures Rockruffs and Lycanrocs). If Wonder Trade exists (I believe it does, someone please tell me if I'm correct) I will be doing a Wonderlocke, with a twist. I won't WT my starter, Solgaleo, UBs or the Alolan Guardians, but I'm limited to two of the Non-WT-able ones on my team at the same time. Once a Pokémon faints I put it in the PC or whatever and is considered dead. Deaths by Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond and friends are Type: Null and Dark Void.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a girl.

Just got the email that my copy of Sun has shipped! Can't wait to come home tomorrow and play!!! I'll be choosing Rowlet and playing as a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)