SPOILERS! General Pokémon Anime Discussion

Judging from the opening, Charizard is soon to be hyped to all hell, it doesnt seem like Ash will use his other pokemon though, Cheren will be introduced but probably with no relationship with bianca, oddly only oshawatt boldore and pikachu were seen on ash's team probably meaning he's getting new members that they didnt want spoiled. Of the legendary dragons Zekrom fits with N better since he wants to create an ideal world where pokemon are happy, but was stopped by facing the heros truth that pokemon are happiest battling with humans. Colress looks evil which isnt really characteristic for him, whereas team rocket seems to side with Looker suggesting that they are in fact good now, since Ash stopped Giovanni.

Judging from the opening, Charizard is soon to be hyped to all hell, it doesnt seem like Ash will use his other pokemon though, Cheren will be introduced but probably with no relationship with bianca, oddly only oshawatt boldore and pikachu were seen on ash's team probably meaning he's getting new members that they didnt want spoiled. Of the legendary dragons Zekrom fits with N better since he wants to create an ideal world where pokemon are happy, but was stopped by facing the heros truth that pokemon are happiest battling with humans. Colress looks evil which isnt really characteristic for him, whereas team rocket seems to side with Looker suggesting that they are in fact good now, since Ash stopped Giovanni.
Zekrom doesn't fit N in the least. Reshiram suits him 100%, because he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth. And we've seen in previews that he awakens Reshiram, while Zekrom hasn't been seen at all. I'm assuming Reshiram is going insane because Corlress did w/e he did to all those other pokemon to it.

Zekrom was in the first episode and responsible for Pikachus nerfing, N didnt neccessarily speak the truth of the world, he spoke his own personal truth, which is the same as an ideal. His goal was to liberate pokemon so they could live in an ideal world. Colress is not a bad guy, I'm against him manipulating Reshiram in that way, and also his general depiction in the trailer. It would have been interesting if he had made his pokemon shadow pokemon rather than just having red eyes, but i guess that was easier to distinguish, but it also suggests colress had nothing to do with reshi since its eyes are still blue

Zekrom was in the first episode and responsible for Pikachus nerfing, N didnt neccessarily speak the truth of the world, he spoke his own personal truth, which is the same as an ideal. His goal was to liberate pokemon so they could live in an ideal world. Colress is not a bad guy, I'm against him manipulating Reshiram in that way, and also his general depiction in the trailer. It would have been interesting if he had made his pokemon shadow pokemon rather than just having red eyes, but i guess that was easier to distinguish, but it also suggests colress had nothing to do with reshi since its eyes are still blue
Why would Reshiram be acting evil if it wasn't being manipulated by Corlress? We've already seen N awaken Reshiram in a preview, so it's a fact that it belongs to him.

New Corocoro scans, they've been discussed a little on other websites/threads.

For me, I'm intrigued by "Goodbye Mijumaru? Battle for Scalchop King!" I really don't want to see Ash's Oshawott go, but I also see no reason that he will. Currently, he's the anime's comedic relief, so unless they introduce another character as that role, he won't leave. I see him becoming like Ash's Corphish.

Also, Professor Oak catching a Rotom. That'll be interesting, and hopefully they'll bring up Charon. The Eevee Island doesn't interest me at all, besides perhaps Sylveon being seen and possibly revealing a typing.

i guess they think that maybe the new people watching it won't know of that, since most will be kids, ja? we've been training our 'mons since before many of them were even born.

They can't pull another Pikachu's Goodbye/Bye Bye Butterfree after he has at least a hundred Pokemon in storage that he never sees anymore. Was the Charizard episode released yet? Normally I wouldn't care because newer Pokemon anime but it's fucking Charizard.

They can't pull another Pikachu's Goodbye/Bye Bye Butterfree after he has at least a hundred Pokemon in storage that he never sees anymore. Was the Charizard episode released yet? Normally I wouldn't care because newer Pokemon anime but it's fucking Charizard.
Yeah, the Charizard episode was released in Japan. The pictures in my above post are from it, but there's a link to the part with Charizard specifically at Pokémemes of all places.

Ash uses his pokemon pretty regularly with the exception of 27 of his tauros all of them have had notable battles and have revealed enough that we know their strengths I'll genuinely miss oshawatt if it leaves its battle with hydreigon wasn't sawk vs leavanny level but it's still one of the best fights in the league oshawatt and snivy didn't win but they were awesome

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We have a General Pokémon Anime Discussion thread for such conversing

But anyway, I would love to have Brock come back, even just for a little bit. I wanna know what he thinks of Unova's Joy's and Jenny's, as they're all different. I can sort of see Cilan needing to go back to the Striaton gym and Brock replacing him

Oh well, next topic...
So Sylveon makes a cameo in the new anime ending
[youtube]Eau3w4mzuxg[/youtube]
I'm less worried about Sylveon, than I am about Paul and Gary holding hands.

EDIT:
"What kind of Pokemon are you? How do you do the things you do? Share with me your secrets deep inside~"
to: Sylveon, sincerely, PME.

There's an episode based on the festival Jirachi is based on. It's why it shows up with all the ghosts

I'm surprised it wasn't in its new forme. Maybe once the movie airs.

Openings & Endings always like to bring in cameos of older characters & Pokemon. In this case the theme of the ending was that you're always connected to your friends, so they brought in a lot of Ash's friends & rivals and such.
(Everyone notices Primeape, but I smiled at how they remembered Jessie's Lickitung)
To be honest if Ash is still 11 years old then he's probably only been with each female protagonist for like 2 months max. Otherwise the time line doesn't make any sense.
I honestly blame the writers... the anime is such a convoluted piece of crap that fanfictions put it to shame.

However, it did made me wonder... did we ever have a main character in the games that had shiny pokemon in his/her party?

It's best not to actually think about the time in Pokemon, or most anime or most cartoons.

It's a common narrative thing to keep things relatively the same.

e:...wait we have an anime thread.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
However, it did made me wonder... did we ever have a main character in the games that had shiny pokemon in his/her party?
Ash's Noctowl is very upset

EDIT: where does everyone watch the anime online? I was keeping up with it on tv until the Pokemon tv app came out which was ahead of our local channel, now that it's cycled back to the start of the Unova episodes after Meloetta and the Undersea Temple, I would just start googling for the next episodes, unless there is a reputable source..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)