ORAS Ubers Genuine 5 Shitmons+MVPDITTOKEKLORD-"HO"Team (peaked #6)

The Migraine is actually me. Good song, I encourage to listen to it n_n

Teambuilding Process

So I started this team off with Lead Custap Berry Forretress, because Deoxys-Offense is pretty annoying and this guy can handle it.

Since I got Forretress for Hazards, I was able to put on Rock Polish Primal-Groudon with 3 Attacks.

Next we got 2 staple mons on nearly every HOTeam, Geomancy Xerneas and Ekiller Arceus.

Since this type of team is pretty weak to Darkrai and Mewtwo, I added Scarf Yveltal as a check to them.

THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE COUNTER TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING THIS TEAM COULD EVER BE WEAK TO: MVPDITTOLORD!

In Depth with the sets

Who needs this section anyway, all you need is

Well, so this doesn't get deleted immediately, I actually got real sets.

KEKTRESS (Forretress) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin​

We out here, starting with the sniper god Forretress. It's a standard lead set, honestly. I chose Toxic Spikes over normal Spikes because I like them better against Stall especially. Gyro Ball can actually hit hard and Rapid Spin keeps opposing Hazardleads in check. 0 IVs in any defences normally ensures that you get knocked down to Custap Berry range. With that intact you can preserve it aswell and use it as a last resort check to Xerneas or late game Rapid Spins.

KEKDON (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 96 HP / 236 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Next up we got the knife legend Primal-Groudon, just slaying MLG-Wannabes left and right. 176 Speed enables you to hit 261, which is a good Speedtier as a whole, outspeeding most Geoxerns before setup and no Speed Lugias. Rock Polish with Ground/Rock + Dragon coverage is really nice to hit the whole tier for atleast neutral damage. It is a really nice clean up for late game. This legend mostly uses his super MLG-Skills in 1v1 knife matches when playing CoD. In all the matches that I used this team in, it is mostly used to sponge a hit to get off damage on something rather than sweeping.

KEKCEUS (Arceus) @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed

Shout to Lord Outrage for this genius set, it shows how much of a MLG-Godpro420Weedsmoking Pokemon Trainer he is. Despite it's weird appearance, it is actually a good set. It enables you to beat non-Toxic defensive Yveltal 1v1. It also enables you to set up on stuff like Mega-Salamence and opposing Ekiller, as well as other SD Arceusforms. You see that it is perfectly fitting for this MLG-Team of CoD and CS:GO players.

KEKNEAS (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast

It's amazing how much of a solid wincon this set is lategame. Most teams should be hit hard enough to just get steamrolled by this. Depending on sleep rolls with Sleep Talk, you beat the common counters of normal Geoxern. It can also bluff being defensive and then go for Geomancy and sweep all of a sudden. It's a really good set and I encourage you to use. Because if you use it, you can stop Xerneas from being abused by Kektus. 1 like=1 Kektus stopped, never forget

KEKVELTAL (Yveltal) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Mild Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play​

I've come to love Scarf Yveltal so much. First of all, most people don't expect it. The feeling when you blow back a Salamence with Dark Pulse after Stealth Rock damage is just great. It's also a soft check to ekiller, being able to kill it with Foul Play if it went to +2. It's also my Darkrai check of sorts. The best thing about it though, is that it has the ability to Dark Pulse flinch shit. Especially in combination with Toxic Spikes it's extremely deadly. It also belongs to a satanic cult, that beliebers in the Illuminati.

MVPDITTOKEKLORD (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Transform

Well this team would never work without MVPDITTOKEKLORD. It's the one mon that provides the perfect
glue for this team. It stops setup sweepers dead in their tracks. And that's pretty much all it does, forcing your opponent to think twice about every move because MVPDITTOKEKLORD could come out and wreck havoc.

So this team is really fun to play with and I reached #6 with it, might go for more I don't know.

KEKTRESS (Forretress) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin

MVPDITTOKEKLORD (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Transform

KEKNEAS (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast

KEKCEUS (Arceus) @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed

KEKVELTAL (Yveltal) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Mild Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play

KEKDON (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 96 HP / 236 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

There is also one more suggestion that user MLG-Godpro420Weedsmoking Pokemon Trainer Lord Outrage made, which includes changing Forretress to Excadrill, which actually makes this team not as weak vs Sableye stall anymore.

KEKDRILL (Excadrill) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-255852158 :^)

Last edited:
SHOUTOUTS:
Mazar genius
DnB genius
Mael genius
Lord Outrage genius
[14:46:00] The Outrage: I wont rate it
[14:46:05] The Outrage: because its annovative and good
[14:46:07] The Outrage: n_n
Monsters of Men good fren, fek u
DracoNinja hi im still alive
Shocki ily, so much
Quaggster my boy king arthur
Ditching ily usi
Lord Qwilfish homosexual plant boy
Ice Tea carlos :]
Lacus Clyne MANNBÄRSCHWEIN
GoldenAltaria friend :)
HUGE SHOUTOUT TO KEKTUS WITHOUT YOU THIS RMT WOULD'VE NEVER EVEN EXISTED, UR THE BEST POKEMON IN EXISTENCE <3
user that wants to not be shoutouted because he made these beautiful pictures, thank you, you are truly an artist that made great pieces of art

Last edited:

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
LMAO this is the greatest team of all time. I actually agree with Outrage with the Excadrill change but the set is imo wrong. I suggest using Rapid Spin over Rock Tomb. Rock Tomb might be useful to slow certain Pokemon down but the thing is that Mega-Salamence still shits on you even if you slow it down. You also want to have that anti-lead versus Deoxys so imo Rapid Spin fits best. Xerneas can tank a hit from +1 Mega-Salamence anyways. Another threat to the team is Mega Gengar. Sure you can handle it a bit with Yveltal but the thing is a massive threat.

Yea that's probably cause I'm a dogshit retard and just forgot to add Spin lmfao, also everything is a threat, there are no switchins to anything. You just play and pray that you get predictions correctly :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)