DQ: 3 days
2 subs
2/5 recovers/chills
Arena:
Field Type = Neutral
Complexity = Moderate
Format = Multiples!!!
No Restrictions

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
I'll accept the other one of these.
Abilities: One
Items: Training
Switch=If you initiate a switch phase I will find you and I have no idea where this is going :/

Also I am waiting for a ref for my 3vs3 doubles with Yarnus
Geodude6 said:

Ralts (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 0-
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3+
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DW: 0/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Destiny Bond
Disable
Encore

Hidden Power (Ice, 7)
Thunderbolt
Psyshock

Bagon (M)
Hasty nature (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1-
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 58+
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Brick Break
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Torchic (F)
Naughty nature (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3+
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1-
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin

Baton Pass
Night Slash
Reversal

Fire Blast
Shadow Claw
Swords Dance
Someoneelse said:
Thanks for reffing this

Abra [Someoneelse] (M)
Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Synchronize:
Innate
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Inner Focus:
Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Magic Guard (DW, locked):
Innate
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Teleport

Encore
Guard Split
Knock Off

Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Psyshock
Shadow Ball

Sneasel [OP] (M)
Nature: Adamant
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Keen Eye:
Innate
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Pickpocket (DW, locked):
Innate
This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/6
MC: 3
DC: 3/5

Attacks
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Icy Wind
Fury Swipes
Agility
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Beat Up
Slash
Snatch
Punishment

Assist
Bite
Counter
Crush Claw
Double Hit
Fake Out
Feint
Foresight
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Pursuit
Spite

Double-Edge
Foul Play
Knock Off
Low Kick
Mimic
Mud-Slap

Focus Punch
Calm Mind
DynamicPunch (PG)
Headbutt (PG)
Curse (PG)
Toxic
Rock Smash
Psych Up
Hail
Hidden Power
Snore
Sunny Day
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Protect
Rain Dance
Endure (PG)
Frustration
Iron Tail (PG)
Return
Dig
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Mud Slap (PG)
Double Team
Reflect
Aerial Ace
Torment
Facade
Secret Power (PG)
Swagger
Sleep Talk
Swift (PG)
Defense Curl (PG)
Dream Eater
Detect (PG)
Rest
Attract
Thief
Fury Cutter (PG)
Nightmare (PG)
Low Sweep
Round
False Swipe
Fling
Embargo
Shadow Claw
Payback
Avalanche
Retaliate
Swords Dance
Captivate (PG)
Dark Pulse (PG)
X-Scissor
Natural Gift (PG)
Poison Jab
Substitute
Snarl
Cut
Surf
Strength
Whirlpool (PG)
Geodude6 sends first.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?

Come on OP, we don't have all day! I get the Amulet Coin!

Coming, coming.

Ok, our opponents have a small type advantage over us. I don't even have an advantage against either.

We can only try to target their lower defences.

Good idea. We should also take out one of them first, then the other. Therefore, my plans are:

Me: Psyshock (Bagon) > Shadow Ball (Bagon) > Psyshock (Bagon)
If Bagon uses Dragon Dance A2 or A3, use Encore (Bagon) and do not push actions back.
OP: Fake Out (Bagon) > Fake Out (Torchic) > Ice Punch (Bagon)

Round 1 Begin!
Team Geodude6!

90|90
100|100
Fine|Fine

Team Someoneelse!

90|80
100|100
Fine|Fine​
Sneasel used Fake Out! -4 en, 1650 no crit, -(4+4.5)=8.5 hp
Abra used Psyshock! -5 en, 7828 no crit, -(8+3+6)=17 hp
Bagon flinched!
Torchic used Fire Blast! -7 en, 50 hit, 8270 no crit, 3423 no burn, -(12+3)*1.5=22.5 hp

Sneasel used Fake Out! -8 en, 4511 no crit, -(4+3)=7 hp
Abra used Shadow Ball! -6 en, 8200 no crit, 8242 no -SpD, -(8+4.5)=12.5 hp
Bagon used Bite! -4 en, 8272 no crit, -(6+3)*1.5=13.5 hp
Torchic flinched!

Sneasel used Ice Punch! -5 en, 5860 no crit, 6536 no freeze, -(8+3+4.5)*1.5=23.25 hp
Abra used Psyshock! -5 en, 8490 no crit, -(8+3+6)=17 hp
Bagon used Bite! -8 en, 7936 no crit, -(6+3)*1.5=13.5 hp
Torchic used Fire Blast! -11 en, 6417 hit, 5417 no crit, 4695 no burn, -(12+3)*1.5=22.5 hp

Round 1 End!
Team Geodude6!

2|83
88|82
Fine|Fine

Team Someoneelse!

45|53
83|84
Fine|Fine​

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Corrections:
-Torchic took damage from Fake Out a2, not Bagon, leaving Bagon with 10HP and Torchic with 83HP.
-Abra should have done [8+7.5-1.5] damage to Bagon with Shadow Ball. No it shouldn't have. Derp.

I forgot to put fake out damage on torchic, I didn't put that damage on Bagon. Fixed.
Abra has rank 5 SpA. Bagon has rank 2 SpD. (8+7.5-3)=(8+4.5)=12.5=What I had

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Bagon: Brick Break Sneasel x3

IF
Sneasel has been KO'ed, THEN instead do Bite Abra

Torchic: Shadow Claw Abra x3

IF
Abra is KO'ed, THEN Fire Blast Sneasel

Someoneelse

Why am I here?

Help! Don't let me fall into this stuff!

That's right, this is Unown Soup.

What's your point?

(Grabs an Unown D) We can use any move!

Me: Evasive Teleport > Unown D Disable (Shadow Claw) (Torchic) > Shadow Ball (Torchic)

OP: Ice Shard (Bagon) > Unown R Rock Wrecker (Torchic) > Aerial Ace (Torchic)

Round 2 Begin!
Team Geodude6!

2|83
88|82
Fine|Fine

Team Someoneelse!

45|53
83|84
Fine|Fine​
Sneasel used Ice Shard! -3 en, it did enough
Abra used Teleport! -6 en
Torchic used Shadow Claw! -5 en, miss

Sneasel used (R)ock Wrecker! -10 en, 9927 miss
Abra used (D)isable! -7 en, no Shadow claw for 6a
Torchic used Shadow Claw! fail

Sneasel used Aerial Ace! -4 en, 1679 no crit, -(6+3)=9 hp
Abra used Shadow Ball! -6 en, 1174 no crit, 9053 no -SpD, -(8+6)=14 hp
Torchic struggled! -5 en, 8690 no crit, -(5+3)=8 hp, -(8*.4)=3.2 hp recoil

Round 2 End!
Team Geodude6!

dead|57
dead|82
dead|Fine

Team Someoneelse!

45|45
66|67
Fine|Fine​

Someoneelse

Why am I here?

How did you stuff that up?

It wasn't my fault, an Unown hit me!

You need glasses. We should still win though!

Me: Unown P Paleo Wave (Torchic) > Psyshock (Torchic) > Psyshock (Torchic)
If Unown P has been used when you move a1, change a1 to Encore (Torchic)

OP: Unown S Stone Edge (Torchic) > Brick Break (Torchic) > Shadow Claw (Torchic)
If Unown S has been used up when you would move a1, use Unown W Waterfall (Torchic) that action

Round 3 Begin!
Team Geodude6!

Fine

Team Someoneelse!

45|45
66|67
Fine|Fine​
Sneasel used (S)tone Edge! -7 en, 7169 hit, 3802 no crit, -(10+3)*1.5=19.5 hp
Abra used (P)aleo Wave! -7 en, 3005 no crit, 610 -Att, -(9+6)*1.5=22.5 hp
Torchic used (H)eat Wave! -6 en, 753 9670 miss Abra, 2596 no crit, 3648 no burn, -(10*.75+3)*1.5=15.75 hp Sneasel

Sneasel used Brick Break! -6 en, 9471 no crit, -(8+3)=11 hp
Abra used Psyshock! -5 en, 1125 no crit, -(8+3+4.5)=15.5 hp, dead Torchic

End Game!
Rewards:
Me: 4 UC
Trainers: 1 CC
Mons: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
KOC: Sneasel, Abra
Extra CC: Someoneelse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)