Geo's Brazilian Café - Anything you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banner credits to Azulart.​

WELCOME to my Daycare Center. In here you'll find the perfect place to find that competitive Pokemon you've been looking for to use in WiFi. Now you can get exactly what you want!

RULES:

1. All other SPPf rules and Trade Forum Rules. This includes things like no trading/asking for hacked Pokemon, no spamming, no flaming, and the other basics that you should know by now.

2. Don't ask for hacked Pokemons whatsover. Everything I do is legit and through hard work, lots of riding back and forth (how does that bike never breaks lol), Oval Charm help and etc.

3. Be patient. I do my stuff rather quick but please be patient. Feel free to PM or VM me or even just post here. I'll be here at least once a day if I'm not travelling.

4. Be honest. If you offer something, don't give anything else. No scamming. I like to be treated with the same honesty I treat everyone.

----------------

Moving on! About me.

Geovani, 25, brazilian, lawyer, pokemon enthusiast, plays 3DS and PS4.
PSN ID: DeMolay145
3DS FC: 4742 6790 0890

List of what I do:

ANY Pokemon,

- 5IVs (faster) or 6IV (takes longer);
- Egg Moves;
- Abilities or HA;
- Natures;
- Gen V Moves in B2W2 Move Tutor.

List of breedings I don't do (yet):

- Shinies; (I just don't have the time to do it. I work and study.)
- Specific balls; (Will do eventually)
- Below Gen V Moves; (I dont have the games)

List of what I want:

- Pokeballs not found in game for breeding purposes;
- NU Competitive ready Pokemons (doesn't need to be EV trained);
- BP Items.

That's it folks. Feel free to come and ask for your needs. I don't bite! Feel yourself at home!

Last edited:
I saw that you do Gen V tutor move tutor Pokemon. This is a bit odd, but I want to try a competitive Eelektross as well as a competitive Zoroark, however some of the moves I'm looking for for them are only available as tutor moves. Do you think you could help? I have my own trade thread in my signature for offers.

Good luck on your thread :D. Also, even if its only like 5-10 pokemon, you should probably list some pokemon you have (I believe it's a rule to list what pokemon you have, but I'm not sure). Either way, good luck :D

I need a huge power bunnelby, adamnt 31/31/31/x/31/31 any moves, i can offer a hp ice eletric

Hi, good luck with your thread!

Could you possibly breed me:

Squirtle
Adamant
Torrent
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Fake Out, Aqua Jet
Transfer Moves: Ice Punch (B2/W2 Tutor)

I know this is a doozy, but if you could do this, I am prepared to breed you 4-5 Pokemon from my thread [which, by the way, is stocked with NU competitive pokemon ;)] just check my thread!!!

Hey could u breed me a 5 iv impish clear body beldum with stealth rocks i offer anything in my thread as well as any number of battle items u desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)