1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

German and Italian Translator Available

Discussion in 'Translation Projects' started by Cherub Agent, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent Yeah, well. The Dude abides
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Not sure exactly if this is only for the French and Spanish project, but I speak both of the languages in the title and would be glad to help out with any possible translating here. Also sorry if I'm not supposed to post here, didn't see anything against it though :)
  2. Braseg257

Braseg257

I'm a little busy this time but I'll glad to help in the Italian traslation project if it starts
  3. HellPowna

HellPowna
    is a Past SPL Winner

I'd be interested, but I am busy this week. From next week, however, i will be available for the Italian translation :)
  4. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent Yeah, well. The Dude abides
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

So far there's no Italian project planned, and I'm currently working on the German translation project. However, if someone decides to step up and take control of an Italian translation project, I'd be glad to help as well.
  5. Braseg257

Braseg257

ok, I'll post a thread for the italian project to see if people are interested, then we can decide if start it
  6. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tournament Directoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

I won't this delete this yet, but for now, if you are interested in helping with an already existing translations project, read this. Contact the leaders of the project you're interested in. They will test your ability to speak in whatever language you apply for, and will determine if you will be an official translation member for their project.

If you are interested in STARTING a translations project, read this and follow the process outlined there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)