Ghosts Of Your Past II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Dropping out, don't have time for this tournament.

Sorry.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Skarmory said:
"Wait whats your fc???"
"Whats your fc its not in your signature if you dont give it im going to say you forfeited"
"Thats it im going to say you forfeited so bye retard"
Thank you for this joke loco, it was funny but can i have an opponent please ?

I guess i won against Aqualouis because he was saying curse words in my vm after he said we would battle for the tourney and i guess he forfeited so i guess its my win GG Aqualouis lol. EDIT:Aqualouis i needed your friend code to battle and you were being stupid not giving it so stop being a dumbass cause your just pathetic

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I guess i won against Aqualouis because he was saying curse words in my vm after he said we would battle for the tourney and i guess he forfeited so i guess its my win GG Aqualouis lol. EDIT:Aqualouis i needed your friend code to battle and you were being stupid not giving it so stop being a dumbass cause your just pathetic
The tournament is on pokemon online (there is a Wifi tournament sub forum) so stop being so thick and arrogant and set up a time instead of getting to retarded shouting matches.

On a productive note, my team is almost ready so I should be good to play within the next few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)